Cold War 2

LUCK KISS

"Im Yoona!! What are you doing?! You have to explain to me what is going on!" I yelled and knocking the door. But I think it will be in vain, so I turned around and started to turn my car's engine. I know what I have to do. If Yoona didn't want to explain, Taecyeon will. And I'm so angry right now and my fist become tighter.

 

Donghae's POV End================

 

With his luck, Donghae could find Taecyeon’s riding on his motorcycle only in five minutes. The road was quite enough and the lamp streets blazed them. Taecyeon almost got his home, few meters to go when Donghae raced him, turned around and stopped his car infront of his motorcycle. Taecyeon stopped immediately and growled angry. He took off his helmet and realized whose car it was. Donghae’s already outside the car and clenched his fist. His face drew nothing but his eyes couldn’t stop starring Taecyeon’s, not in a good state. But inversely.

“What is this about? Are you out of your mind? Cutting my way like that??!” Taecyeon started and he already got down of his motorcycle, waiting for Donghae to reach him. But he didn’t wrong. Donghae took his steps toward him and answered, “What were you doing with her back then?”

Taecyeon could hear his shaky voice, like hundreds of shouting were held out. But he shrugged anyway and chuckled. “So this is about her. Obviously. Haha. Why Hae? Why are you so curious? As I know, it’s not your business to asking me, or her, questions like this one.”

Donghae held his words for few seconds when a taxi rode passing them.  He raised an eyebrow and answered, “I thought you’re the one who’s an outsider here. SHE IS MINE, and I’m allowed to know everything that related her to somethings that might make her away from me, you brat.” Their distance still not longer than three meters.

“For God’s sake, Hae! You really don’t know Yoona, do you? And now you’re calling her as yours after denying every single time?” Taecyeon chuckled again for short. He shook his head like cannot mind Donghae’s words just now. “She’s with me now. You get it? SHE’S MINE NOW.” Taecyeon could tell that Donghae almost dying to hear this. And he could hear his light gasp. He knew his opponent’s about to say something but he cut it off. “If I’m not mistaken, and usually never was, you guys were, and are, and will never, I said, NEVER, in a serious relationship right? So it makes things easier. She’s with herself, waiting for a prince, in this case, I am, to---”

Taecyeon was threw out because Donghae blew his nose with his firm fist. “God’s sake Hae! Are you realizing what are you doing??” Taecyeon sighed and wiped his nose and mouth which were reddish with his blood. “Keep your mouth shut, Taecyeon. Don’t give me any reason again to punch on you. She’s mine and will always be. You can go out from our circle and not seeing her again or—”

But Donghae couldn’t finish his clauses since Taecyeon hit his sidehead with his bare fist, making Donghae got bruised and a light headache. Donghae could feel a warm liquid’s sliding out from the corner of his eyes. He didn’t wipe it ‘til it bathed his collar to dark red. He’s lucky enough because Taecyeon’s fist was the strong ones and he should be fainted now, but instead he still stood up starring at his opponent.

“Or what, eh? Or you will punch me over and over??” Taecyeon spitting his little blood on his tongue out. “Don’t you think you are the only one who can hit people whenever you want! I can play on if you want to finish it like this. I already told you. She’s so ed up with you and feeling in vain with your so-oh-relationship!” Donghae’s vein was boiled up and when he’s about starting again, Taecyeon smirked and said something that stopped Donghae for a while.

“I know the truth, Hae. I know it. Hmph. Should I tell her?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++

 

tumblr_m2f2spaqbJ1qkolxgo1_250.gif

Yoona curled side to side on her bed. She cursed herself back then. When she shut the door off for him. For Donghae. For the man that she’s dying to put herself in his arms. Her eyes dried already from tears she’s been crying. It’s midnight already. She wanted to blurt it out, what she felt in her mind and heart to someone, to anyone. But she didn’t talk to Yuri since she’s been away in China for her works since few days ago. And Tiffany’s not in home. She remembered her bestie said about Siwon’s family’s dinner or something like that this afternoon. So she ended up thought Tiffany slept at Siwon’s home. Both of her besties’ been so busy these late days. But she didn’t want to believe they left her behind. No, no. They just needed some space and time for their own happiness, not only babysitting her like old days.

Ah happiness. How she’d miss that circumstance already. Then her happy times with Donghae flashed, passing her mind quickly. And she remembered her best moments with her luck still glued on her, on her high school and university times. She’s really a goddess back then. But now she felt like her life and she lost her Donghae. She didn’t understand either but she felt like already losing too much and couldn’t accept this time. She’d already fell for him since the first time they met, eventhough she’s not really sure about the exact time. She couldn’t tell why either. And now she realized that his bond with Jessica’s somehow stronger than with her. Doesn’t he know that she’s waiting for him for entire her time since knowing him?? Doesn’t he know that her smile is always be brighter to him than to anyone?? Doesn’t he know that.. that she loves him already.

And one tear slipped down from her doe-looked eyes. She closed them finally, trying to forget her messed-up life, to forget him, and focused on what she has now. Taecyeon. And not taking so long, she’s lost in her night dream.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++

 

The next day was not the pleasant one for Donghae. He had so many tasks to handle and meetings that would make a list so long like christmas’ wishlist. He even didn’t know that Yoona’s already coming or not. He’d been helped by Jessica and he came to his room only for 5 minutes in the early morning to take some papers. He spent most his time in his chief’s meeting room that was separated by the buildings.

It was a noon break when he finally could stretch out his body. Jessica’s already left for taking lunch with others. But Donghae was almost on his way to catch them up just before a message’s delivered to him that a young woman’s waiting for him in the lobby right now. She didn’t give her name, only addressed as his friend. He raised a brow, he didn’t have many friends so he kept asking to himself who it would be.

.

.

.

So he could see a young woman sat down on the couch, wearing sunglasses and trendy cut of clothes. He could barely tell that he might know her from her figure. Her face starred at other direction so she didn’t recognize that Donghae’s already reaching her.

“I’m sorry, what can I do, ma’am? Ah…” he paused when he saw a familiar face beneath those polaroid sunglasses. Her eyes already leaned to his eyesight. “Yu-Yuri?”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Oh yeaaaaahhhhh one more chapter for you tonight! So sorry for this short lame chapter, I tried my best to finish it as soon as I can. I was just not so expert to cut the moments so I left the story so short or so long kekekekekeke~

So yeah, here’s another moment when the war’s still burning and … Yuri? Yuri’s showing up at his office! Well, what could it be? What about our Yoongieee? And Donghae keep playing dumb aaaah so hate it LOL. Oh I missed them together haha.

Okay don’t forget to hit the subscribe button and comments for your advice/critics/suggestions hihi, I’d be glad and thankful. Thanks for reading anyway!

Love yaaaa XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX