First Date?

LUCK KISS

"Tomorrow's long weekend, and I'm bored with all these stuffs. I need a little fun. By chance, the boss from our field gave me two tickets to go to Lotte Land. So.. Do you mind?" Donghae asked.

Yoona blushed just to hear his asking. "I don't have any good idea whom I want to invite. You go..?" He asked again.

'Ouh right, what was I thinking about? He's just don't want to be alone and has no idea who's people should he invite.' Yoona minded and stop blushing. But she said okay in the end, "Okay."

"Good! I'll pick you up tomorrow morning," Donghae smiled.

"Neh."

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

the next morning...

 

 

yoona-incheon-airport-6.jpg

 

 

"Look, our Yoongie is so beautiful," Yuri stated when Yoona went out of her room with nice outfits. She's already in Tiffany's home for tasting Tiffany's new recipe. Yoona already told them that she would go to Lotte Land with Donghae in this Saturday morning.

"Neh! Yoongie will go to her firstly date, so sweet!!!" Tiffany said in happiness. The two girls giggled together made Yoona blushing so hard. "WHAT? DATE? Nooooo. It's just a simple walk for weekend!" Yoona yelled.

"Oh Yoooonaaa I can hear your heart beats go fasteeer~" Tiffany sang. "Doki-doki suru ne!" Yuri sang too, she imitated the heart beats sound.

"AISH whatever." Yoona let her besties and got ready in living room. When suddenly she heard a familiar car horn outside.

"The prince is coming~" Yuri said, opened the curtains. Tiffany pushed Yoona lightly, "Come on Yoong, have fun neh!"

"Girls! I am just going to go to a playland, don't be too exaggerating," Yoona protested. "Whatever! Byeee have fun!" Yuri pushed her too and yelled to Donghae who's waiting in the car, "Donghae-sshi, please take care of Yoona neh!"

"Yuriii," Yoona whispered, pinching Yuri's arm. "It's okay!" Yuri whispered back.

"Yes ofcourse, don't worry, I'll take care of Yoona. Come on Yoona," Donghae said while smiling.

Yoona entered the car before her besties could make another annoying jokes.

"Good bye Yoonaa, becareful, have fuuuuun" Tiffany and Yuri waved while the car slowly moving.

 

"Sorry about my besties. They're such annoying people sometimes," Yoona said, a little blushing. "What are you sorry for? That's okay haha. Anyway, you looked fresh this morning," Donghae said, glancing to her sometimes while driving.

"Yah. Well, thanks," Yoona said simply, still blushing.

"Can we call it for a date?" Donghae asked and giggled.

"W-what?"

Donghae laughed for her innosence look. "Nothing."

Yoona couldn't stop her blushing, Tiffany was right, her heart's beating so fast now until she feel like she heard its sound. 'Ah what happened with me? I never feel like this before' she minded.

 

* * * * * * * *  * *  * * * 

 

 

img8898l.jpg

 

After parking the car, they walked together along the hallway to the locket, and just in minutes they're already inside. The playland was full with families and couples who spent their weekend. And they felt a little awkward since they just came two as friends.

"So, what do you want to go first?" Donghae asked. "Hmm, what about the roller coaster? It's always fun, right?!" Yoona suggested while pointing the big snake machine acrossed them.

"W-what? A roller coaster?" Donghae gulped. "Neh! Why? Oh wait, don't tell me that you're affraid of it?" And Yoona started to laugh, seeing Donghae's worried face.

"WHAT? ME? Lee Donghae affraid of roller coaster? That's kids play, and I'm big enough to try that," he frowned. Yoona didn't say anything but just teasing him with her annoying look, facing him with I-don't-believe-that-go-ahead-show-me face. "What was that face? You don't believe it? Or maybe it's you who will be screaming affraid," Donghae teased back. Yoona laughed, "So, let's take that?" "O-okay!" Yoona still laughing secretly, Donghae's like a kid sometimes.

 

They sat on the first seat, set their belt and waiting for the machine moving. Donghae didn't say anything, his sweats were everywhere and he gulped again. Yoona looked at that guy who sat beside her, and smiled, "Don't be affraid, it will be okay Hae." Donghae turned his head and yelled, "I told you I am not affra-oh-oh" And the roller coaster's starting to move slowly. Yoona held his hand and smiled. Donghae looked at her and in seconds they're already screaming for going up and down, slided here and there, on the roller coaster.

No more than 5 minutes, the roller coaster's stopped and they went off of it. Yoona screaming happily, "WOHOOO~That was awesomeee!" And Donghae's just sweating and his face wasn't look good. "Yah Donghae! How was that? Hey, are you okay?" Yoona held his shoulder. "Ugh I hate roller coaster," he said. "As I thought. I am sorry to force you, come, let's make you feel better," Yoona said, she helped him to sit on the park's bench.

"Drink this," Yoona gave him a bottle of mineral water. Donghae drank it and said,"Thanks.. But I'm still a little bit queasy.."

"Hm wait.. I think I still have.. umm, ah! Donghae! You're lucky, I bring my stomach medicine with me, here take it. You will feel better after drink this! It works on me!" Yoona gave him the medicine in her bag. She watched him drank the medicine with a worried look.

"What?" Donghae asked after drinking. "If you really feel bad, we can stay. Don't force yourself neh?" Yoona answered. The man who sat beside her chuckled and held her hand, "I am okay. Look, I'm better now. Thanks to you. I bring you here, so I can't make you disappointed, right? Let's have some fun, kay?"

Yoona felt that heart beats again, blushing in her pale cheeks. She nodded anyway. "If you feel bad, just tell me!"

"Haha, yes doctor! Shall we?" Donghae stood up, offering his hand to her and smiled. She was pulled by him and stood beside him,"Neh. Let's go!"

But she's too spirited that she slipped on her own shoes, and unfortunately there was a banana peel right behind hers. She couldn't help but fell down.

 

Sorry. Almost fell down.

 

And yes once again Donghae's her hero. He pulled her before she lost her balance. So they held each another hands and face to face, so close that they could feel each breath.

 

..

..

..

..

"D-Dongha-hae.." Yoona whispered, but stayed in their position. Donghae didn't answer her but Yoona swore he moved closer to her. She could feel his warm breath and their nose already touched each other. She knew what would happen next second until..

 

 

 

"Whooa mommy! They will kissing like mommy and daddy!!"

 

A kid's voice could be heard by them. "Hey Junsoo don't disturb them, come on follow mommy, buy some popcorns!" Another woman voice.

And in seconds Yoona pulled herself off of Donghae. They're blushing and laughing awkwardly. "I-I am sorry," Donghae said. "I-it's okay! Thanks for your help," Yoona answered.

"So, uhm let's go?" Donghae offered and Yoona nodded while smiling. They continued, walked together but still made some space between them. It's a little awkward now but they really could feel a strange feeling in their heart. A feeling that never appeared for these years.

 

They took many games and enjoying together. They laughed together and teasing each other.

"Hey, don't you want have a lunch? It's already 2 pm now," Donghae asked to Yoona who still enjoyed the "Shoot the Duck" game. "Oh really? I didn't realise! Sorry Hae, you must be so hungry? Okay, let me finish this one and we have some lunch, kay?" "Okay..."

 

They had lunch in a cafe which was inside the playland area. Simple bento with soft drinks.

Yoona smiled looking at Donghae who's eating like a hungry fish. "You're eating like a kid, Hae."

"Sorry, is that a problem?" he asked and folded his forehead.

"Yah ofcourse not, haha. Hey look at you!" Yoona laughed widely like an alligator when she saw there's some rice in Donghae's chin.

"What ?" Donghae asked innocently. Yoona tried her best to stop her laughing(although it's failed) and told him about the rice on his chin.

Donghae nodded and cleaned it,"Done?"

"A-a. Still have two rice on there!"

Donghae tried to wiped it with his bare hand, but Yoona stopped his hand. Instead, she reached her hand to him. She wiped his mouth softly with her tissue. She focused on his mouth. This lips..is it only me or I've seen it before in another place? Smooth.. she minded. In other side, Donghae focused on her eyes. Those beautiful deer-eyes, I thought I've caught these eyes before? What a perfect eyes. I'm sure I have seen it before. But where? When?

"Nah. Done, Hae," Yoona said. She chuckled when she caught Donghae's still looking at her. "Stop looking like that. You may falling for me if you keep looking like that," she joked. Donghae pinched her palm and said, "Yah you're really funny when making some jokes!"

And they laughed.

"What do you want to try after this lunch, Hae?"

"Hmm what about the 'Shrieking Shack'?" Donghae asked, lifting one of his eyebrows.

"W-what? You're craz-I mean, that's not good idea. I warn you," Yoona protested.

"Aah I can smell some fears here.." Donghae giggled.

"Are you trying to tell me that I'm affraid of some things like that??" Yoona yelled. But Donghae kept playing his eyebrows, teasing her. "I tell you, I'm not affraid of ghost or whatever!" She yelled again.

"So, are we going?" he teased again.

"Absolutely!"

 

Once again they sat on first seat, in a roofless mini train. The train would bring them to a shack which full with 'ghosts'. The train's already full and in seconds it would moving on.

"Are you ready?" Donghae asked, still giggled. "Hey Hae. Are you trying to make some revenge to me?" Yoona asked. Her pretty face turned into tense one. Donghae laughed, "Trust me Yoona. It will be more awesome than your roller coaster!"

"Dammit. I hate you."

And Donghae laughed harder.

The train was moving and Yoona could feel the cold breeze from the shack. She could hear some scary sounds. She tried to close her eyes but couldn't. "Easy.. Don't take it too serious, Yoona. The ghosts are fake anyway," Donghae whispered. "I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate-AAAAAAA!!" she yelled when suddenly a long haired woman with white gown appeared in their side. She closed her eyes and gripping Donghae's hand. "Ouch you hurt me," Donghae groaned but he stopped when saw the girl beside him. She looked so affraid that she never opened her eyes along the shack. So he held her hand and entwined their fingers. "I am sorry. It will be okay."

 

"OUCH!" Donghae groaned after Yoona slapped his arm so hard outside the shack. They off of the train now.

"That's for making me affraid," Yoona said, she frowned and pouted.

"Hey? That's not me, that's the ghosts!"

But Yoona slapped his arm again. "That's not what I mean! You should know that I am affraid of it!"

"But, but you said that you.."

"Ofcourse! That's girls, okay? We will act tougher infront of our men!" she yelled but then realised what she was talking about.

"So, I am your man already, eh?" Donghae giggled.

"You- I mean, not like that! It's just metaphor!!" Yoona found her blushing again. She walked out and left Donghae.

"Hey hey. Why did you leave your man behind? Hahaha" And he chased her.

". I hate you!"

"Haha. Look, let's have some more fun, neh? Don't too serious, I am kidding! Sorry?" He held her skinny arm, facing her and made sorry look.

Yoona watched his eyes and rolled her own eyes. "Appology accepted."

"Thank you! Now, let's continue, neh?" He offered. She didn't answer but kepst walking beside him.

 

"Stop frowning, please?" Donghae asked. But Yoona kept quiet.

"Hm, hey look Yoona, a doll machine! Come" he dragged her infront it.

"Look. Let me try my luck, kay?" Donghae bought some coins and tried the games. He tried his best to take a doll from it. Just in a minute he could take a rilakkuma doll with the grab machine.

Donghae took the doll and gave it to Yoona. He knew that from the start she had many rilakkuma things, seems she's so in love with rilakkuma. "Here, for you."

 

rilakkuma-bear.jpg

 

Yoona gasped. She accepted it and thanked, "Thanks."

But Donghae took it again and covered his face with the doll's face. "Annyeooong uri noona? Stop frowning nee?" he acted and imitated like in a cartoon. Yoona chuckled.

"Are you trying to make me smile?"

"Kinda?" Donghae answered, still smiling. He uncovered his face and gave the doll back to Yoona.

"Then you're succeed it," Yoona gave her smile and thanked again.

"Beautiful."

"What?" Yoona asked.

"Nothing. Keep it, okay?"

"Neh!" And she hugged the rilakkuma like a school girl.

 

 

TBC

 

 

 




 

Aaaaaa I can't help but smiling like an idiot when typing this chapter LOL

Once again thanks a lot for your comments and subscribing and reading guys! I appreaciated those! Stay tune and dont be a silent reader okaaaay :D