Our Happy Ending

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtKAc79Eccs

----

Zelo was standing in front of the house. He his lips nervously and scratched the back of his head.

“Um, Saemi…I’m new at this…but I really want to try it. So…can I…?”

Saemi tilted her head and blinked up at him. Her long, black hair was gone. She had a very cute bob now, which brought out her gorgeous, chocolate brown eyes.

Zelo closed his eyes and bent down with his lips puckered out. Saemi blinked as she leaned backwards. *What is he doing?*

Suddenly, someone smacked Zelo’s head from the back. His eyes popped wide open in surprise, and he whirled around. “What the hell-“

Yongguk and Himchan were staring at him. Yongguk shook his head. “Idiot.” He went into the gate. Himchan snickered, “Bad place to make out.”

“I WASN’T GOING TO MAKE OUT! I WAS GOING TO HAVE MY FIRST KISS!” Zelo hollered. He realized he had just yelled that out loud in front of Saemi. *Crap!* Zelo quickly spun around, “Saemi-“ But she had vanished like a ghost. “Eh?! Where’d she go?! SAEMI!” He panicked as he searched for her. Zelo searched in the bushes, “Saemi?!”

Ten minutes later, Zelo came into the house, depressed for the fail of his first kiss. Yongguk and Himchan were chatting loudly in the kitchen. When Zelo came inside, they burst into laughter as they about his attempt to kiss his almost-girlfriend in front of their house. “Oh, shut up.” Zelo muttered bitterly.

“A word of advice, Zelo.” Yongguk swished water in his mouth, swallowed, and spoke, “Never kiss anyone in front of me. You saw how strict I am with Yeojin and Daehyun. PDA in front of me is a no-no.” He wagged his finger and left the kitchen.

Zelo made a face. Himchan snickered and ruffled his hair. Zelo just scowled.

The door burst open, and there was a shriek of laughter. Screaming with laughter, you ran into the kitchen. “Come here, you.” Daehyun growled, grabbed your waist, and whispered empty threats in your ear. Giggling, you squirmed in his arms.

Bitter Zelo hollered, “YONGGUK HYUNG! YEOJIN NOONA AND DAEHYUN HYUNG ARE HAVING SKINSHIP IN THE KITCHEN!”

You quickly escaped Daehyun’s grip, blushing fervently. “What’s up with you? Did a rat crawl in your pants and die?” Daehyun asked as he set his backpack on the ground. “No, he got caught trying to have his first kiss…in front of the house!” Himchan was dying laughing. “What?! In front of the house?!” Daehyun laughed along.

“Haha.” Zelo dryly laughed. “Very funny, hyungs. I’m glad my failure brings such entertainment to you.”

Daehyun and Himchan hi-fived each other and continued laughing.

The phone rang, and you went to answer it. “Hello?” Your eyes twinkled when the caller spoke. “Yes, ahjumma! We’re doing well!”

“Umma?!” Zelo perked up and pointed to himself. Smiling, you nodded and made an ‘OK’ sign.

As time went on, the rest of you grew closer to Mrs. Choi. She wasn’t the demon that all of you thought she was. She was very warm-hearted, and she learned to care for all of you. Zelo ran over immediately. “Hold on. Junhong is here.” You handed the phone to him. “UMMA!” Zelo began to talk to her non-stop.

The front door opened, and Youngjae and Eunhae came inside. “Eunhae!” You greeted her with a hug. She squeezed you tightly, “Hi, Yeojin! How are you?!” “Good! How are you?! I missed you!” You beamed. “I missed my bff, too!” Eunhae hugged you again.

Youngjae and Daehyun glanced at each other and rolled their eyes.

“You’d think they never saw each other.” Daehyun shook his head.

“Come on, girls. The two of you hung out yesterday. Without us, in fact.” Youngjae pointed out.

“Which was why the two of you were drooling over Yoona’s legs, right?” Eunhae stuck her tongue out.

Youngjae flushed red, “I wasn’t looking at Yoona’s legs…I was looking at Sooyoung’s!”

“A-ha! You admit it!” Eunhae pointed at him.

“Only because I don’t like lying to you.” Youngjae nuzzled her nose, “I love you, Pooky.”

“POOKY?!” Himchan was practically rolling on the floor laughing at Youngjae’s nickname for his girlfriend.

“What’s wrong with that?” Youngjae asked defensively.

“Nothing…really….PUHAHA!” Himchan couldn’t contain his laughter and ran into his bedroom.

Youngjae continued to tease Eunhae as she squealed and slapped his arm. Daehyun grasped your wrist and pulled you down onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your temple. “My nickname is better for you, right, babo princess?” You put a finger to your lips and giggled with a secretive wink.

“I’m home!” Jongup called. You got up and greeted hospitably. “Welcome back!”

Jongup warily poked his head into the kitchen. “Where are the hyungs?” “In their bedroom.” You answered. “Did you want to ask them something?”

“I actually wanted to ask you something.” Jongup nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

“What is it, oppa?” You asked. “Um,” Jongup bit his bottom lip.

“Why do you appear so nervous as if you’re going to confess your hidden love to Yeojin any moment?” Youngjae laughed as he slung his arm around Eunhae’s neck.

“Better not.” Daehyun shot Jongup a warning look. Jongup smiled, “I do love Yeojin, but not in that way so do not worry. I was going to ask if I can bring a guest over for dinner. Do you think there is enough food?”

“Of course.” You genially nodded. “Who are you bringing over?”

“My…my girlfriend.” Jongup answered. “GIRLFRIEND?!” Daehyun and Youngjae gaped at him.

“You have a girlfriend, oppa?!” You squealed. Smiling, Jongup nodded. “She’s actually waiting outside.”

“OHMYGOSH! Bring her in! Bring her in!” You excitedly waved your hands.

“Okay. I’ll be back!” Grinning eagerly, Jongup jogged back outside.

“Ohmygod! This is so exciting! We finally get to meet this girl!” You clapped in thrill. “Yay.” Daehyun said, bored. Lightly, you whacked his arm. “Behave!

” “Here she is!” Jongup pulled his girlfriend over with a proud smile. “Meet Yoon Hyerin. She is a ballerina major at the same school I go to.” Daehyun’s and Youngjae’s jaws dropped wide open. His girlfriend was gorgeous! She was long, lean, and delicate-looking. Her skin was milky white, and her long chestnut brown hair framed her oval-shaped face nicely. She smiled shyly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter