Tutoring Zelo

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a peaceful Sunday night. Yongguk and Himchan were out for the night. Daehyun was upstairs finishing his homework while Youngjae was tutoring Zelo. Jongup and you were sipping hot chocolate and eating chocolate chip cookies while sharing a conversation.

“THAT’S IT!” You heard a voice from above.

You blinked at Jongup, “Was that Youngjae oppa?” “I think so.” He turned and looked upward also.

As suspected, Youngjae came storming down the stairs with his jacket. You put your mug on the table and stood up. “Oppa, where are you going? Aren’t you supposed to tutor Zelo?” He spun his head and glared daggers at you. You stepped back in shock at the fierceness in his eyes. It looked like he wanted to swear, throw a chair, or both.

“Hyung?” Jongup called quizzically. Finally, Youngjae released an incensed sigh. “It’s your turn.” Then he stalked out of the house without another word.

“Oh no. Zelo.” You shook your head. “Do you want me to bring Youngjae hyung back?” Jongup asked.

“No, it’s fine. Like he said, it’s my turn.” You filled a plate with fresh cookies and headed upstairs. With a deep breath, you knocked on Zelo’s bedroom door. “Junhong-ah? I’m going to come in, okay?” When there was no evident tantrum thrown, you went inside. Zelo was sitting at his desk with his arms crossed. A big frown was on his face. He looked irritated and upset. “Look what I brought for you, Zelo. Cookies!” You smiled widely. He didn’t even twitch at the word. *Obviously, this trick won’t work.* With a sigh, you set the cookies on the table and sat next to him. “What’s wrong, Zelo?”

“Can’t you see? Youngjae hyung left again.” Zelo muttered.

“Well maybe if you wouldn’t be so rude to him and actually tried-“

“Are you blaming me?!” He yelped in disbelief, “Noona, hyung was the one that left, not me! I tried, okay? You don’t see me walking out, but he walked out on me twice! Tutoring won’t work! I’m just that stupid and ignorant! Who cares about passing because I certainly don’t! It’s a pain in the !” Zelo shoved his math book off the desk.

You blinked in shock at his outburst. Zelo had never thrown a fit like this before. *He must really be frustrated.* You got up, walked over to the book, and picked it up. You sat back down with the book in your lap. “Choi Junhong,” You took his hand between both of yours and squeezed it warmly, “Please don’t give up. You are smart.” “Bull .” He sighed in exasperation and tried to pull away, but you firmly held on, “You are. If there’s anyone that knows you best, it’s me. I’ve lived with you for many years. I know you, Zelo. You’re intelligent. If you would only give a little effort, you could overcome this.”

Zelo frowned but had stopped trying to pull away.

“And Youngja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter