Kiss?!

Dogs... Men's best wife stealers [Hiatus]

'Ya Tou?! It couldn't have been her! Or maybe it was her?!' Wang Zi rushes down the steps and out into the back door. He ran past the little patio and onto the new laid grass. "Ya Tou!" He shouts.

"Who are you?" Gui ask the suspicious guy again. He was still smiling at her. "Well... I need to go inside..." Gui Gui said and slowly walk around the bush that was in between them. Aaron move along with her. "Why are you following me?!"

"GUI!" He squeaks.

"Yeah?!" Gui reply with confusion. 'Who's is this guy? He's so weird...' 

"You're Gui!" He shouts and hops over the bush. Gui stare at him in awe. Aaron was right in front of her. Close enough to touch noses. Gui widen her eyes and took a step back. 

"Who are you? How do you know my name?!"

"Master!" He shouts and grab Gui's arms. His expression was so bright and perky. 

"Ey! What are you doing?!" Aaron laughs and looks at her.

"You look so... Short..." He whispers. Gui pulls away.

"Don't call me short!" He laughs some more. Not far from them Wang Zi stop and look at them. 'Who is she talking to? Why is Gui in... That clothing...' 

"Gui is my master! Gui is dumb but caring!" Aaron shout. He was jumping in place. 'This is weird...'

"Sorry, but I got to go now." She said and try to push him away. 'I can't believe he just called me dumb...' Aaron held onto her shoulder. "Let g-" Aaron lean forward... To kiss her? Gui's eyes widen, the hair on her neck stands up, and her breath stops in place. Then suddenly Aaron quickly sticks out his tougue and touch the tip of Gui's lips. He pulls away and look at her. His skin was smooth and glowing in the sunset. "K-kiss??? Was that a kiss?!?!?!?!?!"

"Bye! See you tomorrow!" He shout. Gui stood there frozen.

"CHEATER!" She heard someone said. Wang Zi quickly cover his mouth. 'It slipped out.'

[Later at night]
"Argh! It wasn't my fault! Why should I apologize?!" Gui shouts. "And I don't think it was even a kiss..."

"Please, just help me get him out of his room. He just need to take his medication..." Gui was pacing back and forth the foot of her bed; but she stops when Ms. Xuiyui said that.

"Medication? Does he have cancer?!"

"No..." She chuckle then clear . "He needs them to sleep at night..." Gui thought to herself.

"Why? Is he a vampire?"

"No... He... Well gets nightmares right before he falls asleep normally. So, we give medication to let him pass out a little..." She said. Ms. Xuiyui sound so ashamed, but she couldn't do anything about it. "Just please can you bring these to him."

"Wait, what are those nightmares about?" Gui ask. She pause for a minute.

"Well it's a long story but I'll just tell you the details." Ms. Xuiyui place the meds on the counter by Gui's bed. "You're actually the second he was engaged to." She start, Gui scratch her head. "Wang Zi... Was in love with a girl name Ya Tou, once." Gui inhale. "So they got in engage... And on that day of their engagement... Ya Tou jumped from her own rooftop and land right in front of Wang Zi, when he went to go ask for her hand in marriage..." Ms. Xuiyui cries a little. "That boy suffer for three year of nightmares. He still have them, but not as much..." Gui listens wholeheartedly. "Please would you help him out... He's so pitiful... I can't look away without worrying." Gui was silent, but she went over to the meds and carry it out the door.

"If I don't come back, you better come in and help me!" Gui joke. Gui slowly stroll to his door. As she slowly approaches it she starts to feel nervous. 'He's so going to throw me out.' Knock once, twice, three times. "Wang Zi... Open the door. You have to eat your meds." There was nothing. Gui grab the knob, it unlocks. 'Weird...' She slowly crept inside. His room was dark and cold. The curtains to the window was dancing in the wind. Gui move up to his bed and put the meds there. Out on the balcony, Gui notice a figure. it was Wang Zi for sure, but for some reason he look like he was going to... TRY TO JUMP THE BALCONY! He slowly lifts one of his leg and push himself up onto he edge. "NOOOOO!!!!!!!! Don't Wang Zi!" Gui shout and ran to where he was. She grab the back of his shirt collar and pull. Wang Zi stumbles on his other leg and couldn't hold on the rail. He fell on Gui as they drop backwards.

"ARGH!" He slowly roll away from her and sat up. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Are you out of your mind?!" He shout. Gui didn't answer. "Hey..." He turn to look at her. She lay there motionless. She was knocked out cold. "I can't believe this..." He whine. He was about to carry her back to her room, but the door to his room was lock. It was lock from the outside. "Ms. Xuiyui... You plan this didn't you..." He look at Gui sleeping facial. He roll his eyes and turn back to his bed. Wang Zi tuck Gui in as he sat next to her. "You're so gullible... And dumb..." He whisper. Without noticing he chuckle a little. Wang Zi cover his mouth. "This isn't a time for laughing..." Wang Zi sigh and stood up. He hated sleeping on sofas. Wang Zi turn to look at the other side of the large bed. "Looks like we're sharing a bed tonight..."