Clothes.

Dogs... Men's best wife stealers [Hiatus]

 

"I can't wear this?!"

"Oh yes you can! What you were wearing earlier is what I call illegal!" She said and spun me around. I was in her house ready to leave. 

"W-what?! It was just a sweater my brother bought me."

"Exactly." She tightens the lacse on the shirt and turns me around again. "Done." It was a yellow shirt, which is too tight, a fancy white dress, which is too short, and a daisy hair band, which is actually cute.

"What?! Why am I so not... Me!?"

"Well first of all... The 'You' didn't even catch his heart right?" She sighs and walks to my right. 'His heart?' I lower my eyebrows. "And secondly, this is exactly the way Wang Zi's wants his girls to dress plus I already have a boyfriend."

"Well he likes it so much why don't you just do it. Why use me?!" She wraps her arm around my neck.

"Because! I thinking he still not sure weather you're there for money and he seems a little interested in you."

"What?! No! He's not interested in me and I'm especially not there for money or anything!"

"Well, good. When you grab his money you can just give it to me." She laughs and walks over to the door. 

"I- I don't know. I don't feel right about this."

"Right or not you're doing it!" She orders and pulls me out the door. She drags me all the way to the car and pushes me inside. "You're going back to the house!"

"Bu-"

"Remember revenge! Right? Didn't he accuse you or something."

"Y-yeah..."

"Well you should teach him a lesson for doing that right?"

"I guess..."

"Ok!" She shuts the door and walks over to the driver seat. "Let's roll!"

[Wang Zi's house]
"Who exactly are you?" Wang Zi asks a little unsure of what to even do. "I think you should leave before I call the cops. Gui is also none your business. Leave her alone."

"I'm afraid I can't do that?" The guy says.

"Why not?"

"Because if I don't... No one else can take care of her. Especially you."

"What do you know about me?"

"I know."

"Get out."

"I will, but before I go..." It said and took a couple of steps forward. Wang Zi bit down on his jaw, getting ready for what's coming. "I would like to..." He tighten his fist. The man stops and hand out his hand. "Can I borrow some of your clothes it's obvious right now that I'm ." He blurts. Wang Zi fell flat on his face. 'Who is this joke?' Wang Zi awkwardly reach into his drawer and threw a robe at him.

"Don't even think about my undergarments."

"Hehe no sweat, well I'm going to find Gui Gui. if you're actually interested, just whistle." He said and put it on while walking away. 'Who seriously is this freak? Should I call animal control? Wait, what does he mean by whistle?' Suddenly Ms. Xuiyui came rushing in.

"Aaron! He's gone! And no one have found Gui yet." Wang Zi stares out the window. 'What's going on?' Wang Zi walks over to the window and leans on it. 'What's going on in my life? Why is everything always a mess.' He sighs and shuts his eyes.

"It's been two year since I've been this kind of stress... I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS GIRL! HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME FEEL THIS WAY! I... WON'T FORGIVE YOU!" He shouts and pounds on the window. "WHY?! IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS OF LETTING GO! And now she makes me feel like this again?! What's wrong with her?!" Wang Zi screams and pulls the curtain down from the window.

"So this is what is bothering you." Ms. Xuiyui said standing by the entrance.

"Surprise?"

"Sorry... But, this whole thing of being mean to Gui Gui is because of that girl? Wang Zi! She's gone not here anymore. You've got to let go. That girl wasn't meant for you. Now you're living in the present. Gui... She's the girl for yo-"

"Shut up! Gui Gui is no one! She's exactly like that traitor! Exactly one of those manipulative girls!"

"Wang Zi you don't know that. Gui isn't like that. She doesn't even care about money." He turns around and glares at her.

"Everyone on earth loves money. If they don't, they're totally not human."

"Gui isn't a human then, she's an angel." He looks at her confuse. "But there are also other things people loves more then money! Even more then their selves!"

"What is that huh?! What is this imaginary thing that can defeat money?!"

"Wang Zi, there are A LOT. You just have to find it. Wang Zi soon you should know the things you're searching for. And I know Gui Gui can help you with that." She said. Ms. Xuiyui was very confident in her words. He just let it go and turn back around.

"The day I find these things are the day I will forget that girl, but for now... I just want everything MY way!" He growls. Wang Zi bit down hard on his jaw again.

"Please come down for supper in a bit Young Master." She said and bow before exiting.

"That old hag doesn't know what she's talking about. She doesn't know anything!" He mumble to himself. Wang Zi stares into the backyard of their great house. The garden in the back and the fountain was sparkling with the sun at the horizon. Everything was quiet outside. Not even a single chip was heard. Wang Zi closes his eyes and heavily breathe. "What am I living for?" All his stress came back. The pain of being pushed over the edge, he just can't take it anymore. 

"Ow!" He heard someone said from the backyard. Below, there was someone climbing over the tall brick wall. It was a girl in yellow and white. Wang Zi's eyes widens.

"It can't be?" He whispers. Suddenly hundreds of flashback came into his head. "That clothing style..." Wang Zi stares at the person like an owl hunting down a rodent. The intruder stood up and brushes the dirt of her skirt. "Can't be... YA TOU! YA TOU IS THAT YOU!" He shouts into the distance. Gui Gui drop back down on her knees and peep between the spaces bushes.

"What's wrong with that guy screaming people's name. I haven't even made my way back into the house and he's already being weird again." Gui Gui whispers and dust the dirt off her yellow shirt too. "I can't believe I'm wearing this, I can't do anything with this." She whispers.

"Gui?" She heard someone said from behind. 'Oh no! Busted by that jerk!' Gui Gui quickly stood up and rubs her head.

"Hehe sorry Wang Zi!" She apologizes. It was quiet. Gui Gui look carefully at the person. It wasn't Wang Zi, it was that guy! The one that looked like Wang Zi. The guy with the golden brown eyes! The person that must've saved her! "Who are you and why are you wearing a robe out here?"