Sneaky, sneaky.

I love you, apparently.

- what was happening,  when Jonghyun left to look for _____. -

TAEMIN's P.O.V

Watching hyung storm off, I was now curious. Before he left he had a really scary serious face on. It was like he was on some sort of mission. I wonder what he meant by 'sight seeing' ? Maybe Key hyungs statement was right, he mightve went to see some girls thingys.  Ewww. Aish, he's so erted! Hmm. Well, I believe Jonghyun hyung though. The sights from the balcony sure were pretty. I couldnt hold in my curiousity, I just wanted to go stalk him.
Looking round the table, everyone seemed to be stuffed after the third round of the chicken specialty. Except from Onew hyung, he looked like a drug-addict wanting more doses of other cra- I mean, stuff.
"Hyung's do you want to go on an adventure?" I asked them excitedly
"We're not gonna play Dora the Explorer are we?" Key scoffed while fixing his hair
"No. Chicken doesnt want me to leave." Onew muttered coldly, scooping the rest of chicken to his plate
"What kind of adventure?" Minho asked politely
"Following Jonghyun" I beamed, recieving an evil smirk from the three
"Aigo~ My child is so smart" Key squeaked happily
"We're in." Minho answered for them.

Onew quickly paid for the food and drinks then we dashed out the restaurant to start our little adventure. I felt like screaming with happiness that they were actually following my lead this time. Last time I wanted to do something fun, Key umma was being mean. So then I shouted at him but then he threatened that he would kill my plushies. I had to surrender. I didnt want him to kill pikachu.

We all squished in the elevator and all hesitated for a moment on which floor to go on.
"5." Onew suggested
"No, 2." Minho interrupted
"NO. Im the best so I pick 3" Key spoke arrogantly and proceeded to press the button. We all sighed and waited patiently till we were by the third floor.

KEY's P.O.V

*Ding* The grey sleek doors slid open. I stepped out first and glanced to my left and saw Jonghyun creeping up on some girl.
"YA-" Minho covered my mouth before I was able to scream out at Jonghyun. I bit his hand, making him squirm silently. I smirked
"OMO! I think Jonghyun is gonna that girl!" Taemin squeaked quietly as we all witnessed Jonghyun forcefully push that innocent girl into her room. Gosh, hes so friggin' desperate. He couldve just told us. We couldve just asked manager hyung to set a fan meeting for us, there'd be loads of girls then that he could get jiggy with. Wait. No, thats wrong. We wouldnt want to ruin our famous image. Jeez, that t-rex is seriously a complicated one. If only Indiana Jones just got his lasso out and held him hostage. But no.
We all tip-toed down the left hall and stood outside the room '369' where Bling and that girl were in.  I rested my ears on the door, listening carefully to what was happening.
I couldnt grasp on anything that they were saying, it was all mumbles and ... WOAH. My eyes bulged when I suddenly heard a massive thud on the wall. Bling, you complete manwhore. And c'mon girl, whoever you are, fight back!
Then there goes another thud. God, those guys are seriously having it rough.  After that, screaming and wailing went on. Rated much?
"Whats happening hyung?" Taemin questioned innocently
"You dont wanna know." I peeled my ears off the door and stood back. Before Taemin was going to plant his ears and eavesdrop on them, I pulled him back and prevented him from hearing what was going on. Then suddenly the noise died down.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

This is so embarassing. My almighty ninja instincts were wrong. The silence dawned upon us, making it extra awkward.
"Erm" she spoke up quietly
"Sorry. I thought you were like one of those girls in the films" I explained, trying not to make eye contact. Aish, im such a babo.
"What do you mean?" she asked
"Er. Like, those girls that steal their boyfriends stuff and then leave them" I mumbled, embarassed with my own thoughts. She chuckled.
"Think twice before you do something okay?" she advised, still laughing at me
"Yeah whatever" I bluntly replied and turned my back on her making my way to the door but then suddenly stopped in my tracks when I heard noises and whispering behind the door. I froze and tuned my ears to familiar voices outside. Dont tell me those guys were following me?! I smirked, then looked back at _____.

YOUR P.O.V

He looked back at me, smirking. He looked so scary. I froze as he came closer
"Can you hear that?" he whispered. I was confused. We stayed quiet for a bit then eventually I knew what he was on about. We tip-toed closer to the door where the voices were more audible.
"Are they having in there?" one voice muttered
"Ewwwwwwww!" one squealed
"YAH. They're gonna hear us! SHUSH!" one complained.
I laughed silently. Then Jonghyun started doing something disturbing.
"Yes baby" he moaned loudly.
"What the hell are you doing!?" I hissed, elbowing him
"Making them think that we're having " he smirked. He began thudding the door and started making more noises. My cheeks boiled red.
"Y-Your such an idiot!" I stuttered helplessly
"Play along, it'll be funny"
"No, thats disgusting!" I yelled
"YES ___-!" I covered his mouth before he would could wail more disgusting stuff. This guy is just so friggin' y. And so wrong
"Shhhh!" someone hissed outside.
Who the hell was eavesdropping on us!? Curious, I held onto the door knob and slowly opened the door. I found 4 guys crouching down on the floor. They carefully looked up at me. I blinked numerous times, making sure I wasnt just seeing things. They were there for real. It was the friggin' SHINee members! Somebody pinch me?! Well actually, dont.
Suddenly Onew burped, breaking the tension "Sorry" he mumbled while rubbing the back of his neck.

---------------
A/N:
another update for my lovely readers~
haha, aww baby taemin and his plushies.
jonghyun's so dirty XD
comments are love! ^^ <333