Invitation?

I love you, apparently.

YOUR P.O.V

English lesson was deadly boring, especially since I was with Bliss. I didnt mind Vicky though, she's my best friend of course. Every time me and Vicky would do the work our own way, she'd instantly boss us around and pester us constantly. *Sigh*

"Please pack the masks away" Mr Lee announced "And get ready to leave for your lunch break"

The whole class did what they were told and stood behind their chairs ready to leave for our lunch break.
As we were dismissed, my mobile phone vibrated
"SOMEONES VIBRATING!" Vicky squeaked loudly, earning weird looks from people
"Its my mobile phone you dummy" I laughed, nudging her

We both entered the cafeteria and found a spare table to sit.
"Im gonna go queue to buy some grub" Vicky set her bags next to where I was sitting, I nodded.

I got my bag and scrambled for my phone at the bottom of my bag.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

After going through the routine of 'Replay' and 'Jojo' - we finished it off with a fierce performance of 'Ring Ding Dong' causing hundreds and thousands of our fangirls to screech a deafening scream.

We did the usual introductions and fist pumps, making the audience even wilder. I placed my finger on my lips, indicating to the fan girls to quieten down but they thought I was doing some 'hot' move which made them squeal even more. Aish. If only I had a rock, i'd directly throw it at them but violence isnt always the answer as they would say.

I wonder what would happen if I did throw a rock at a random fan. They'd probably want me to throw one at all of them. KNOCK OUT! Just kidding. However, their screams are kinda bugging me.

MINHO's P.O.V

Looking to my side, Jonghyun seemed to have a poker face on. P-P-P-Poker face  P-P-P-Poker face. I slightly laughed to myself causing him to raise a brow at me "What?" he mouthed, I shook my head "Nothing".

As Onew hyung finished talking with the MC, we walked out of the stage to meet manager hyung.
"Where to now?" Onew asked him
"Your off schedule now" manager replied "However I planned something for you guys"
"Really, what?" Taemin questioned
"I have tickets for you to go to Jejudo" manager hyung smiled "You can invite friends since I bought extra four tickets" 

Taemin screamed with joy, making us all laugh.
"When are we going hyung?" Jonghyun asked
"This friday" - "You'll be staying there for one week"
"Thank you very much" Onew did a 90 degree bow, we quickly followed him.

As manager hyung walked away to talk to other staff members, me and the other SHINee members were left for free time.

"Thinking of friends" I started "Why dont we invite ____ and Thunder?"
"Hell no." Jonghyun hissed
"Why not noona?" Taemin pouted
"Its suppose to be a time for relaxing" he scoffed "Not spending time with fans"
"But ____ doesnt bash on us" Key defended
"Exactly" I added
"Pssh, whatever" Jonghyun mumbled

Why does he hate her that much?

ONEW's P.O.V

"Okay then" - "I'll call Thunder" I declared.
I went further away from the guys to get a better reception on my phone and away from the loud music.
I dialed Thunder's number;

Thunder: Yobosaeyo?
Onew: Hey Thunder, its Onew

Thunder: Hey, whats up?
Onew: I was wondering if you wanted to go on a little vacation thing with me and the other members since we were given spare tickets
Thunder: Where to?
Onew: Jejudo
Thunder: That'd be great! Shall I invite ____?
Onew: Of course. Also, you can invite two more people of your choice.
Thunder: Okay i'll invite little ____. I'll bring my best friend aswell. When is it and for how long?
Onew: Okay cool.Erm its on friday and its for one week. Meet at the Incheon Airport at 7:30 sharp. Bye!
Thunder: Okay cya there pal!


We both hung up.
I returned back to the other guys and told them the results. Everyone was estatic except from Jonghyun who looked displeased. Aish, that dino.

YOUR P.O.V

I opened up to see my text message, it was from oppa.

To: _____
Fr: Thunder oppa
Dongsaeng! Onew invited us to go to Jejudo with them on friday for a whole week!
I bet your spazzing and flailing about it right now from reading this ;)
You can invite a friend since I have invited mine.
Study hard there sis! C u afterschool ^^

He was deffinitely right but I was spazzing in my mind. I squeaked to myself.
"Yah. What are you squeaking about?" Vicky grumbled while eating her pizza.
"Do you want to come to Jejudo with me for a week?!" I smiled brightly, slightly scaring her "Im going with SHINee!!" I flailed happily, making her choke
"YAH!" she boomed "Are you ting me!?"
"Does it look like im ting on you?" I laughed
"Scratch that. When is it!?" she smiled excitedly
"Friday and its for a whole week!"
"But dont we have school?" she frowned
"Well" I tapped my chin, thinking of something "Our parents can phone school to tell them that we will be on holiday!" I smiled.

BLISS's P.O.V

Jejudo? With SHINee? For a week? Im in.

I rushed out of the cafeteria and headed for the principles office.
"Yes Bliss?"
"Mr Jung. Me, ____ and Vicky will be away for a week in Jejudo is that okay sir?"
"Im afraid I cannot let you. You have school." Mr Jung replied in a stern voice
"We're going for strictly secret reasons" I retorted
"Sorry but I cannot let you."
"Wae?" I made my eyes water "If they die then its your fault."
"What? Who will die!?" he panicked, biting his nails. Im pretty good at acting, neh?
"I cannot tell you."
I replied, making my voice shaky "It is forbidden."
"Okay, okay fine." he sighed "I shall change the registration settings for you three to be on holiday."
"Thank you sir." I bowed "You will save many lives" I headed out. Success.


----------------
A/N:
i hope you enjoyed chapter 12 :D
ohmagee, bliss is going to jejudo aswell? that biatch. >:(
anyways, a trip with SHINee to jejudo? *daydreams*
this'll be interesting! hehe ^^
as always - comments fully appreciated, love you all <33
PEACEEEE!