New Beginning (part 3)

Fallen For You

 

“How long you had been being hair-dresser and make-up artist?”
 “I’m not a make-up artist, I only work for L’Angel  salon. About 4 years.” Anne did Rainie’s hairs, the model and also the singer. The gossip about Taiwan model is right but this is a Taiwan music video. They only take setting in Shanghai.
“Jealous. It is wonderful to be beautiful all the time." Rainie looked through a mirror in front of Anne.
Suddenly Anne recognized someone at her back but who is he? He looks like greeting the crews over there.
 “Ah, Aaron!” Rainie called that person. Anne tried hard to remember who he is. “He is an assistant of film director.I have already work with him before, he is good on it. I think he will be become the real film director in the future.” Said Rainie seems like she could read Anne’s mind, but it’s not helping.
That boy come approach. “Hallo Rainie xiao jie. You look so pretty today.”
 “Don’t seduce. I’m not that kind of girl. You know it.”
 “I never dreamed to make a pass "Aaron likes to tell a joke to Rainie, she was not easily offended
 “Aaron, this is Anne Yang. She is a hairdresser for this music video. Is not her job is good?”
 “Without make-up, you are pretty to Rainie xiao jie” said Aaron as smiled. The same smiled. Now, Anne remember, he is the same person that she crash at the crossroad. OH! Please, I wish he didn’t recognize me.
Anne tried to hidden her face but Aaron had already see her.
 “And hallo Anne xiao jie, nice to meet you” Aaron silent for a moment. “We have met before.”
Anne bit her lips. Aaron recognized. What should I say?
 
***
                “We have met before.” He is not asking. He is so sure, so thet he wanted to see her reaction.
That girl looked up slowly then blinked her pretty eyes. After a few second she only mumbled, “Oh?” Aaron a bit disappointed because the reaction but he still smiled.
 “Yes, we got crash at that time.” He said again, tried to help that girl to found her memories.
“Ah, I see. Hallo”
“Finally.” said Aaron as smiled. Suddenly someone call his name and want Aaron went there.
 “I think I have to go now. See-you later.” Aaron waved his hand when he walked away.
 
***
Finally, the shooting is done for today.
Anne put her hand on her cheek to warm it and after that she started accompanied her equpment. She stared at the clock on her phone screen. If she went in hurry maybe she could go home by last underground term. She rubbed her hands, too cold. Tomorrow Anne souldbe here two hours before the shooting began. All she would for today is sleep.
                “Anne” Anne turn back while she heard someone called her name.
“Yes?” It’s Aaron.
                “Do you want to go home now? I’ll pick up you.”
Anne's eyes widened"No," she said quicklyToo quckly until makes Aaron’s eyebrows raised. Anne waved her hand andsmiled nervously"No, I can do it by my self.said Anne tried to resist the subtle.
                “It’s too late right? Is it ok? I think it’s batter if you go home with me.”
                Anne waved her hands again, this time more quickly. “No, I’m ok. I’ll be fine. See-you tomorrow” Without waiting for the answered she turned back and walked away.
                “Is she got angry because of me?” murmured Aaron. He thinks for awhile then turned back and help the other packed the shooting equpment.