Cherish

Written in the Wind of Whimsy


Promp 8: Cherish (max 2000 words)
Kim Xiah Junsu, Kim Jaejoong, Park Micky Yoochun
516 words


I could only continue to dream.
Cause you are there with me.
I could only continue to dream,
Cause you allow me to dream with me.



“Hello!” A happy voice of Yoochun greeting him.

“Hello!” A smile broke from his lips, as he heard the voice of his dear friend.

“How are you?”

“Happy and nervous! hahahaha” He can’t help laugh. “I’ll be doing it alone. You and Jaejoong are not here.”

“You can do it. I know you can. I’d want to be there to watch you. If I’m not tied on this drama I’m doing, I’d be there on your first solo concert.”

“I can do this, because you got my back.”

“Break a leg. aja aja aja whaiting!!”  

“Thank you!”

“I’ll treat you to a rotisserie chicken when we’ll meet.”

“hahaha Chicken, I’ll have your word on that.”

“Virtual hug. hahahaha”

“Virtual hug you back. hahahaha”

“See you.”

“Yeah, see you. Thanks for the call.”

Holding and looking at his cellphone with a smile on his lips, after his phone call. Friends true friends, he was blessed to have them.

A few minutes later, as the make-up artist was finishing on his make-up, his cellphone rang. He picked it up, and saw the name of the caller and smiled as he opened it.

“Hello!” He was happy to greet the caller.

“Hello! Hey you.”

“Hello to you, too.”

“My Junsu, ahh doing a solo concert. I’m so proud.” A happy voice of Jaejoong.

Laughing with glee, “Thank you.”

“Have you rested enough? You’ve been busy.”

“I have rested enough.”

“Well, I know you’ll give it your all, even if it kills you.”

Smiling, “That’s how we do it, of course. hahaha”

 

“Yeah, even if we are about to faint. Nothing should stop a good performance. Good luck! I’d like to be there, too. But, we are shooting right now. And I can’t possibly go and see you.”


“I know, you helped me do this. Thanks. Soon, you should do it, too.”

“Let’s think of that. hahahah aja aja aja whaiting!”

“Thank you!”

With that the call ended. He can’t help smile as he close his cellphone.

He cherished the moments he was with the whole five of them. All together, singing, dancing and performing for their fans. He cherished the moments he was with Yoochun and Jaejoong performing for their fans.

A breath of different air, and he was performing as an artist in a musical, solo artist and not with his friends. A step he braved to take, thinking his friends will back him up. And, wishing his fans will help him realize a dream.

Now, he his on another platform. A solo artist doing a concert.

He can again brave to do this, wishing his fans will again back him up.

He will cherish this day, and will remember this day forever.

And, on the first song, on his first solo concert,  he almost choked and almost could not sing. The red tide of ocean greeting, brought tears to his eyes.

‘A dream, I was only dreaming for this day. But, through the hardship, you all were there for us. Now, on this new platform for me alone, you again showed me that I can continue to dream.’