Final - Chapter 6 Same Heart

Without You

Chapter 6 Same Heart

Heechul’s POV:

I was walking down the road to go on my way to the bus stop to go back to Seoul. I first looked to the place I’ve stayed for a few months so that I’ll never forget this place. I’ll never forget the months I have stayed since I was treated good & I really enjoyed my stay here since the people here are very friendly & good that I didn’t experienced any difficulties in coping up with the people here.

It was not the people here who I think make me feel not unwelcome here; it was only Jessica but I guess from what I have done to her in the past, I think it really hurts her so much to do that.

I sit on the waiting shed while waiting for the bus that will bring me back to Seoul.

End of Heechul’s POV

Jessica’s POV:

After thinking for I think is almost 30 minutes, I run outside our house & went to the bus stop to stop Heechul oppa. I know I’m wrong to treat him like that & while I was thinking earlier, I realize that I want Heechul oppa to stay here because I like him more after the sacrifices he did just for me.

Aish! Why is the bus stop so far in our house? I was already running out of breath when I arrived at the bus stop. I thought I made it just in time but I wasn’t. I arrived when the bus is already far & is on its way on its destination. Guess I should accept that I’m fool to let him go.

Since I was tired from running, I went on the waiting shed & seated there. I just rest first before I go back home. Maybe if only I decided early, I was able to stop him.

You are really an idiot, Jessica!

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

“Is that you Jessica? What are you doing here?”

End of Jessica’s POV

Heechul’s POV:

While I was sitting on the waiting shed, I checked my bag if ever I forget something. And I was right because I forgot my cellphone. Why did I forget that? So without any choice, I went back to the place where I stayed & I was welcomed by the ahjumma who let me stay in her house while I was here.

I was running out of breath since I run & was about to say something when the ahjumma told me something.

“You were looking for your cellphone right? I was already fixing the room where you stayed when I saw this. Here’s your cellphone. Go now. You may not be able to catch the bus if you stayed longer here.” The ahjumma told me.

“Thank you very much ahjumma for everything! I’ll go now.” I thanked her & even bowed to her before running to go back to the bus stop.

Since it was already 20 minutes left for the bus to arrive when I checked my things, even though the place where I stayed is not that far, I wasn’t able to make it in time. When I arrived at the bus stop, the bus is already far.

Since I was running out of breath, I decided to sit on the waiting shed. On the other side of the bench on the waiting shed seated was a girl. I was about to ask her if I can sit beside her when I felt she’s familiar to me. She was looking down since she’s also running out of breath & I think is resting on the waiting shed. I looked at her intently when I realized who she is.

“Is that you Jessica? What are you doing here?” I asked her.

She looked up & smiled at me before hugging me.

“Oppa, I thought you already go on that bus. I thought I didn’t make it on time. I thought you already left me here.” She told me.

“Actually, I’m already here early but I forgot my cellphone so I go back. And now, you can tell that I was late & the bus already left. But why are you here?” I asked & explained to her what happened. I asked her that question because I want to know the reason. I already have an answer in my mind but I’m not sure if that’s her reason.

She first breaks the hug & looked at me before answering.

“Oppa, I know I’m a fool to treat you like that. I’m very sorry. I was here because…” She first took a deep breath before continuing.

“I want you to know that I like you more after what you’ve done to show your sincerity. And also I want to stop you from leaving. Can you please stay for me?” I was really happy after hearing the answer I wanted to come out from her.

“Jessica, I’d love to stay but my parents are already expecting me to come back. They want me to continue my studies back to Seoul. Don’t worry I’ll visit you here during vacations. I’m sorry.” I explained sadly.

“It’s okay oppa. But promise me that you’ll not break that promise because I’ll hunt you down in Seoul to hurt you for breaking the promise.” Jessica threatened me but I’ll just giggle with her answer before replying “Promise”.

While I was waiting for the next trip, I decided to spend it with her and starting from that day on started our relationship.

End of Heechul’s POV

After 4 Years

Jessica’s POV:

Today is our graduation day. Right I & Heechul oppa with his friends will graduate today. Not to brag but I’m the summa laude of our batch. I was very happy to graduate with them. After what happened on the day Heechul oppa left to go back in Seoul, I decided to continue my studies in our hometown & decided to go back to Seoul to pursue my college. I decided to take Bachelor of Education since I really wanted to teach people. You remember that I always tutor my friends and Heechul oppa & his friends.

Not only has that made me happy, I’m also happy because we’ve been together for 4 years. I didn’t expect that we will last this longer but I was happy that this relationship with him lasted because I felt I found the right person for me. Remember his promise before he left, he really didn't break it. During vacation, he will visit me with his friends. He even gives me gifts or flowers. He was really sweet & even his humour didn’t changed. I was really happy that I met him.

I give my speech during our graduation & everyone applauded. While I was delivering my speech, I saw Heechul oppa looking at me & I smiled. Seeing him smiling at me gives me strength to fight the nervousness I was feeling. After that, our graduation ceremony continued. Since we’re all happy, we didn’t notice that our graduation ceremony ended.

Like what happens in a graduation ceremony, everyone congratulated one another. Taking of pictures everywhere with their fellow graduates, parents, friends, teachers can be seen to serve as a proof to this special day that every students will never forget. And I was not exception since I was the summa laude; many congratulated me & take pictures of me.

While I was busy interacting with other students, I saw Lee Teuk oppa with my friend Taeyeon. I even saw Taeyeon hugs Lee Teuk oppa after giving him gift to congratulate him. Yes you heard it right! Just like me & Heechul oppa, they also became a couple. It started when Heechul oppa visited me on our hometown. There Lee Teuk oppa known Taeyeon. What even more shocking is they’ve been contacting one another. They were both happy when Taeyeon was also accepted in this school. She also took the same course Bachelor of Education but since I was accelerated, I’m one year ahead of her. Lee Teuk oppa took the course Bachelor of Business Major in Marketing. There started their love story. I suddenly remembered how Lee Teuk oppa always pick up & send Taeyeon home when he was courting her. He even surprised her with a romantic dinner one Valentines’ Day. On that day, Taeyeon accepted Lee Teuk oppa’s feelings. Everyone envied their relationship since they were always seen sweet to each other. They rarely argue but they always resolve it when they were having arguments. This July, they will celebrate their 2nd year anniversary. I really hope their relationship will last.

After looking at Lee Teuk oppa & Taeyeon, I notice Sunny with Sungmin oppa. Sunny was hugging him tight & give him also a gift after making a cute face. Just like Taeyeon & Lee Teuk oppa, they also became a couple because Sunny also was accepted in our school. She took also Bachelor of Education because we’re really fond of teaching & with kids. Their relationship started when Sungmin oppa helped Sunny from those who were bullying her. Those bullying her thought that she always her cute face to get the attention of the boys so they bully her. Sungmin oppa really get angry with them & starting from that day on, a friendship was form between them that turns out to a romantic relationship. It will be their 1st year anniversary this August. They’re the cute couple that everyone always likes to see & envied.

I also saw Tiffany with Siwon oppa. Tiffany also congratulated him after giving him a gift. She hugs him & flashed her beautiful eye smile after breaking the hug. They both took the course Bachelor of Business major in Marketing. They always seen together & there develop their feelings for one another. I was really surprised when I’ve learnt it was Tiffany who first confessed since she was really afraid that girls may get him away from her. Maybe you know why? Siwon oppa is handsome & very popular to girls so Tiffany decided to confess first. She was really happy when Siwon accepted her feelings & there started their relationship. Many girls envied Tiffany because of her boyfriend but for Siwon, he was lucky to have Tiffany as a girlfriend because she’s really caring & kind that everyone looks for a girl. It’s been 1 year since they’ve been in a relationship.

I also saw Hyoyeon with Eunhyuk oppa. Just like my other friends, Hyoyeon gives Eunhyuk oppa a gift. They know each other since they took the course Bachelor of Arts major in Dance with Yuri. Since Eunhyuk oppa is a year ahead, he teaches Hyoyeon & Yuri if ever he can help or if ever both of my friends are having difficulty in their subjects. There started their development as a couple. Eunhyuk oppa confessed to Hyoyeon after their rehearsal. There Eunhyuk oppa confessed how Hyoyeon makes his heart beat louder, how Hyoyeon makes him nervous around her & also how Hyoyeon always occupies his mind. Hyoyeon accepted his feelings since she also feels the same when he’s around. Everyone in their department were also envious since both of them are very good dancers so they think they are really compatible with each other. They just celebrated their 9 month anniversary this month.

I also saw Yuri & Yesung oppa together. Just like my other friends, Yuri also gives him a gift after hugging & congratulating him. Yesung oppa took the course Bachelor of Arts major in music since he was really a good singer.  Their relationship started when one day, Yuri was crying because of her breakup with her boyfriend. It was already end of the class so Yuri lied to us that she forgot something. She just stayed in the garden and cries her heart out. Unexpectedly, while she was crying, a handkerchief was offered by a stranger; it was Yesung oppa. She was reluctant at first to share her problem but with Yesung oppa, she was able to trust him & they became friends from that day on. Their friendship turns into a romantic relationship when Yesung oppa confessed to him by singing her a song. It was a confession but he didn’t directly said Yuri’s name before he starts to sing but we know it was for Yuri by the way he described the girl she was in love with. The song was really beautiful and also the way he sings. On the program where Yesung oppa sang finished, Yesung oppa saw Yuri on the garden. There he asks for her to be his girlfriend & Yuri agreed since she also feels the same. From that day on their relationship started. They already celebrated their 10 month anniversary last month.

I also saw my friend Sooyoung with Ryeowook oppa together. Not like with my other friends, Sooyoung’s gift was a handmade cake that she bake personally. Like with my other friends, they also met when Heechul oppa & his friends visited our hometown but they became close when they learnt that they both love cooking. Both of them took up the course Bachelor of Culinary Arts. Through their same hobby, they became close to each other & became friends. Their realization of their feelings for each other started when a close oppa of Sooyoung studied on our school. What really more interesting is he became a classmate of Ryeowook oppa. That close oppa of Sooyoung notice Ryeowook’s coldness to him so he decided to observe him & that’s when he realized that Ryeowook oppa is jealous of him because he likes Sooyoung. Because of that, he decided to show some skin ship with Sooyoung when Ryeowook is around. He also learnt that Sooyoung has already feelings for Ryeowook so he decided to ask Sooyoung to go with his plan to make Ryeowook realize his feelings for her. And their plan was a success when Ryeowook one day asked Sooyoung to meet him at the park. There he confessed his feelings & Sooyoung was really happy that she accidentally revealed the plan she made with her close oppa. Sooyoung thought he’ll be mad because of that but Ryeowook assured her that he was thankful with that plan since if not because of that, he’ll not realize his feelings. Their relationship is going strong after celebrating their 10 month anniversary.

When I continued looking around, I saw Yoona with Donghae oppa. Just like also with my other friends, Yoona gives Donghae oppa a hug & congratulated him afterwards. Both of them took the course Bachelor of Arts in Theatre. Back then, Yoona really hates Donghae oppa because she find him very full of himself every time Donghae oppa compliment himself or when he’ll say that Yoona will fall for him. Whenever I see them, they just always fight but I was surprised when I suddenly saw Yoona being calm with him. Who wouldn’t be surprised with her sudden change? Whenever I see them together, I felt that Donghae oppa will be killed by Yoona. It’s been clear to me when I learnt that Donghae oppa protected her when a guy tried to take advantage of her but he also pretended to be her boyfriend. When they’re together, there she saw the real Donghae oppa. He was very caring, very sweet & has many more characteristics Yoona look for a guy. One day, Donghae oppa confessed to her & asked her if they can make their fake relationship into a real relationship. Donghae oppa also apologized & also confessed that he only back then because he likes her & he just wanted to be with her or to talk with her. Since Yoona thought that Donghae oppa has the characteristics she looks for a guy, she decided to give him a chance. It was not hard for Yoona to fall for him because after some months, she also confessed & they became a couple everyone envies. Who wouldn’t? Yoona is beautiful while Donghae oppa is handsome. They just celebrated their 11 month anniversary last month.

I shifted my gaze to the right when I saw the maknae in our group Seohyun with Kyuhyun oppa. Just like my other friends, she shyly gives Kyuhyun oppa a gift & since she was shy, she just smiled at him & was blushing after congratulating Kyuhyun oppa. And the next scene surprises our maknae; Kyuhyun oppa hugs her. To tell you, their relationship just started this month so I think maybe that’s why Seohyun is still really shy & always blushing when Kyuhyun oppa is around. It started when Kyuhyun oppa started teasing our maknae when Heechul oppa & his friends visited us on our hometown. During the stay, Kyuhyun oppa will always tease our maknae while our maknae always argue or always asked him to stop teasing her. What really surprise Seohyun one day when she discovered that Kyuhyun oppa was studying here in our school while she’s studying near our school. Kyuhyun oppa was really happy to know that since he can continue teasing her but the teasing led him to discover he has feelings for Seohyun. Kyuhyun oppa realized that when he saw Seohyun talking to a guy named Yonghwa. He doesn’t know that time but he got jealous. Starting from that day on, Kyuhyun oppa will always look for Seohyun after his class or will wait outside the school. It became uncomfortable to Seohyun but as time goes by, she discovered that Kyuhyun oppa has feelings for her. Kyuhyun oppa confessed to her when he asked her for a date but that time, Seohyun still don’t have any feelings for him so she asked her if he can wait. Kyuhyun oppa accepted it & he always shows his feelings by giving her gifts during occasions like her birthday, Valentine’s Day & etc; also he always help her in carrying her things & many more. It took years for Seohyun to realize her feelings for Kyuhyun oppa since she was really busy studying & what she felt for him is very new to her. Actually, he was always there for our maknae. And that made our maknae to also fall for him. She accidentally confessed to him when Seohyun seen Kyuhyun oppa with a girl. It turns out to be that girl was Kyuhyun oppa’s cousin. And there started their relationship.

End of Jessica’s POV

Heechul’s POV:

I was busy looking for Jessica because I was congratulated by my classmates. I decided to excuse myself to look for her & I spotted her looking for her friends with my friends. She pouted; maybe she’s getting envious. I decided to give her a surprise so I give her a back hug & handed her the bouquet of flowers. After that, I said “Congratulations Ms. Suma Laude!”.

She breaks the hug & looked at my eyes before showing me her beautiful smile.

“Heechul oppa! Thank you for this! Also congratulations!” She said to me since I graduated with a course in Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science since I really like computers.

“Only a congratulations? Where’s my gift?” I teasingly asked her.

“Right! Wait!” She looks for her things inside her bag when she suddenly frowns.

“Oppa, I forgot my gift in the house. I’ll just give it to you later.” She told me.

“But I want a gift now!” I decided to do an aegyo in front of her. Actually, back then, I really hate aegyo but after she became my girlfriend, I started doing those things. It’s really true that love makes you do things that you didn’t expect you’ll do.

Suddenly, she hugs me and asked “Is this enough?”

I broke the hug and leans in to lessen the distance between our faces. She suddenly blushes & told me “Oppa, there are people here.” So she guesses right. She knows what I want as a gift right now.

I only smiled at her & waited for her to do it. To tell you the truth, I’m just joking and just challenging her if she can do it. I’ve known Jessica & she’s shy whenever there are people around. I’m always the one who shows skin ship whenever we’re together when there are people around. Actually, I don’t care if she has gift for me; what’s important for me is we’re together & our 4 years together will last longer.

End of Heechul’s POV

No One’s POV:

Jessica leans in to kiss him & it surprises Heechul since Jessica never initiated a kiss if there are people around. Her kiss was very sweet & loving that Heechul first smiled before responding to her kiss.

“Jessica, Heechul oppa/hyung, congratulations!” Their kiss was interrupted when their friends come closer to them & greeted them. There were smiles in their face after seeing what the two were doing.

Jessica immediately broke the kiss & replied “Thank you!” She was blushing hard after being caught by their friends.

“Jessica unnie, your face is as red as a tomato!” Seohyun said & all of them giggles except for Jessica & Heechul that were both blushing.

“So this is the reason why I can’t see you Heechul!” Shindong teasingly said.

“Shut up!” Heechul shouted.

Their teasing was interrupted when someone shouted “Shindong oppa!” They all looked & it was Shindong’s girlfriend Nari. She immediately hugs him & congratulated him. She also handed him a gift as a graduation gift.

“The Suma Laude should treat!” Kyuhyun teasingly said.

“Kyuhyun oppa!” Seohyun warned Kyuhyun.

“Seohyun, it’s okay. My parents decided to throw a party for my graduation since they can’t celebrate with me because of their work.” Jessica said.

“Let’s first forget the sad things and let’s party in the house! So shall we go now?”

All of them nodded and went on their way to Jessica’s house. All of the couples walk hand in hand on their way to Jessica’s limousine that can accommodate all of them.

Jessica’s POV:

When we entered my family’s limousine, we chatted & share many things together. I was really happy that I was able to meet all of them. I’m hoping that moments like this will last & our friendship & love for each other will last.

THE END

 

Author’s Note:

This is the 6th Chapter & final Chapter. Hope you like this final Chapter/Ending! Sorry for the late update. Actually the first ending that I came up with is up to the scene before graduation. I just added the graduation & Super Generation couples in the end since it will be really a short ending if I just put the first ending I came up with.

Thank you to those who read this chapter & please tell me on what you think of this chapter.

Thank you for those who just subscribed on this fic!

Thanks to @Milky_hee, @nerdscandy, @theAficionada & @ryoma28 for the comments!

Since this is the last chapter, I’d like to thank you to all those who supported this fic by subscribing or by giving comments. That really helped me a lot to continue this fic & give updates that you’ll like.

Thank you to the following subscribers & to those who commented:

heesica03

Allure

SUJUGENsOshielF

ryoma28

KpopFanatic1000

Milky_hee

EtherealAya

sweetdelight

Reikarbl

iLoveYuh

tiqah111

theAficionada

nerdscandy

ruby_wit

sugenlover12

BaybeeDoubleHluvsyhu

AlwaniMj

ELF_Sica

If ever you want to check out my other 2 fics, these are the links:

This is my 1st fanfic entitled Love Paradise. The main couple is TaeTeuk with other minor couples SeoKyu, HeeSica & JokwonGain.  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/37956/love-paradise-heesica-jokwongain-korean-leeteuk-seokyu-taeteuk-taeyeon

This is my 2nd fanfic entitled Seoul Song. This is a Super Generation fanfic. The pairings are YoonHae, SiFany, SunSun, SooWook, YulSung, HyoHyuk, TaeTeuk, HeeSica & SeoKyu. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/98901/seoul-song-heesica-seokyu-sunsun-supergeneration-taeteuk-yoonhae-soowook

Both fics are already completed. I hope you can check it out or support it also just like what you did on this fic Without You.

Again, thank you for the support to this fic :)