23 | overworked

Marry First, Love Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost a month passed and Minjeong felt more stressed than ever. The past few days had been too bad for her. The latter's frustrated, having the deep desire to leave her office and take a long breather.

The reason?

Well, not that she felt jealous or anything.

But it looked like the man she wasn't fond of began to get closer to her wife, due to work reasons she concluded.

Of course, she knew her wife wouldn't get swayed by such a jerk. That's why she always ignored the latter and focused on her work, well not until this man started to mess with her.

"Here are the event papers you need to organize."

The mentioned man's secretary dropped a stack of papers onto Minjeong's table, causing her smile to twitch and clench her fist under the table.

"Aren't your team supposed to work on that?" Minjeong took a deep breath and maintained her calm composure.

"There have been some problems." The secretary coughed, "And if Mr. Jung found out you told anyone about this, there might be consequences."

Minjeong rolled her eyes, "I don't care, go take your and do your job... don't pass it to me. I already have a lot to do, even if I do these now I'll pass the due."

"Then work overnight, stupid."

"Pardon?"

"Good luck... you're going to need it," the secretary bowed before making her way out of the office.

As soon as the door closed, Minjeong dropped her back on the backrest and sighed. The thought of grabbing this Mr. Jung and his secretary's heads, and bumping them into each other, came into mind.

She wanted to do it out of frustration.

Well, not literally... she couldn't bring herself to do such an extreme thing unlike her wife, but the thought of imagining it was enough for the latter.

That at least can put her mind at ease.

With her mind now prope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter