Chapter:5

I can't let you go
Please log in to read the full chapter

In the story:

Tae stood there in disbelief like a statue with a puzzled face, despite the pain caused by the heavy, kicked luggage.

Meanwhile Jungkook moved the shards of glass. He gently lifted the photo of him and his late husband during their wedding.

He the face of his deceased husband with affection, his eyes welled up unknowingly.

Jungkook sat along the side of his door with his head rested along the surface and his eyes flooded with tears as he stared at the picture. He chugged a bottle of alcohol.

Jungkook while drinking more,his eyes were red and tearful: I am sorry Baekhyun. Everything is so messed up without you! My life is so meaningless without  you.

Tae sat on the other side of the door with a rejected expression. He heard Jungkook's loud sobs. Even if Tae was heart broken but all he wanted to console that desolate man who he got married some hours ago. His eyes were tearful too.

Sometime later,Tae stood back up and went to a room next to Jungkook's bedroom. It was slightly smaller but was well taken care of by his brother. His brother said if Tae comes here ,he will stay in this room so decorated the room the way Tae loves.

Tae looked around the room with melancholy.

He opened his luggage and noticed a picture of him and his brother which was a few years old.

 


Tae: Hyung why did have to happen?? Why did such a situation occur??

Everything felt like a nightmare for Tae and as if he was passing through an endless tunnel of darkness. His life, his joy collapsed after his brother's death.

He didn't even have the money to life a normal life. He couldn't even get jobs as he has not finished his education because he doesn't have enough qualifications, plus he is inexperienced. He got rejection from everywhere he applied.

The children at the orphanage always asked him about Baekhyun which ached his heart, yearning for Baekhyun love again.

The orphanage aunty was very concerned about his situation due to the desperation for job and carelessness towards himself.

Oneday:

Aunty: How are you going to be able to study if you are so desperate for job?

Tae: I need to..there is no other choice! I need money aunty.

Aunty: I am sorry Tae. I don't have much that I can help you.

Tae: I know aunty.

Aunty: Why don't you talk your brother in law? I know he is a good guy. Maybe he will help you financially...

Tae shook his head as a big no: No aunty I can't. The person who related between us, is no more. I don't even know him. I have to find a job, that's it.

Aunty: Did you forget your dream? You wanted to study a lot and have your dream job..

Some of his childhood memories flashed before his eyes....

When Tae was younger, he was a bullied child at school. He wouldn't tell his brother because he thought these are embarrassing. But he didn't want to go to school for them. Baekhyun would force him as education was important.

Taehyung would often cry at night. Around when he was 14-15, things escalated with extreme violence upon him. He was a shy child so he couldn't share it to anyone. He had tried to end him life by taking knife into his room in the orphanage but he couldn't as his hands trembled.

Once in school, the pain was so extreme his stomach was hurting even at home. The bullies kicked him, pulled his hair harshly and called him orphan to hurt him over and over again.

He was done with everything. After arriving at his room he broke a vase and took a shard of glass. He placed it to his wrist when Baekhyun returned from work.

Baekhyun with his terrified eyes : What are you doing?!! Taehyung-ah!!

Baekhyun threw his bag and rushed to him.

Tae: Hyung I don't want to live any more!

Baekhyun: Are you dumb?!! Throw that away! You will get hurt bun! Throw it!

Tae: NO!

Baekhyun ran and tried taking it from Tae.

Baekhyun tried to take the piece of glass but Tae didn't want to. Baekhyun tried to snatch it from him..

Tae stood still, afraid as he saw a large cut across Baekhyun's hand from the glass. Blood spilled out like a fountain.

Tae while crying: OMG!HYUNG! WHAT DID I DO?
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!!!

Tae: I am sorry hyung...

Tae threw the glass piece.

Baekhyun: It's nothing. I'm ok.

Tae started crying even loudly: No you are not!Too much blood!

Baekhyun hugged Tae and comforted him.

Tae used the first aid kit to treat Baekhyun with his trembling hands.

Baekhyun: Don't cry. It's not that deep. I am fine trust me.

Ta

Please log in to read the full chapter