Chapter:1

I can't let you go
Please log in to read the full chapter

 


A story of Taekook and Sebaek❤️

This book is angst with happy ending....

Maybe this storyline is very clichè to you but I hope you will try this story and finger crossed 🤞 you will like it. I know I can't update my books very often recently due to my classes and some helath issues but I'll try to connect with guys more as possible.

Anyway ignore my grammatical errors and please don't write any negative comments🙏. If you have any complaints or requests please text me, I'll try to communicate.....please enjoy💕💕💕💕

Before starting the I want to mention that Taehyung is younger than Jungkook in this story....

In the story:

A man with fair skin and long eyelashes that curved over his big eyes. His hair swayed over the bridge of his sharp nose and eyes. He opened his eyes from his sleep and a smile popped on his face. But immediately his cute bunny smile dropped when he didn't find his beloved husband beside him.

He groaned with annoyance, turned his towards the rust brown acrylic bed side table. It was a picture of him and his adored husband during their wedding on a golden frame that glistened under the sun.

He stretched his muscular arms and lifted his blanket from his legs.

He walked straight to the kitchen while rubbing his eyes. His petite husband was cooking someting and seemed really busy. He back hugged and nuzzled on his delicate neck. His husband flinched a bit but immediately smiled.

His husband: You finally got up Jungkook?

Jungkook hummed cutely and snnuggled more: Mm... Why did you leave me alone on the bed? You know I felt cold without you...

His husband turned to him:"Hey put on a shirt!" Don't walk around the like that Kook" "Just because you have a nice body and y tattoos ,doesn't mean you have show it off all the time."

Jungkook with a cheeky smile: Why? Are you tempted Baekhyun-ah?

Baekhyun:No not at all. Hurry up! Do you not remember where we're going?!

Jungkook with a pout: Yeah yeah. How can I forget about that, you're litterly eating my brain for it. Sorry, I'm tired from staying up all night doing my project.

Baekhyun side hugged :I understand it's hard being an architect.

Jungkook:By the way, what are you making? It smells amazing!

Baekhyun: You'll see later. Now hurry along!

Jungkook: Ok ok going! Jesus !

Jungkook went to shower and upon returning, noticed his husband didn't choose clothes for him.

Jungkook: I guess he is really busy.

He took some moisturizer while applying on his face: Today he forgot about me for hi-

That moment Baekhyun entered the room and took some body lotion and rub it gently on Jungkook's back with his soft hands.

Jungkook noticed his movement on the mirror and smiled.

Baekhyun rushed and took out a lot of clothes that were quite expensive from the wardrobe.

Jungkook: I have to wear this many things?!

Baekhyun: Yeah! You have to make a good first impression in front him.

Jungkook: Even the gold watch?

Baekhyun: Even the gold watch. This is the first time you're going to meet him.

Jungkook: Hey I'm so handsome, he'll immediately become a fan. I don't need to wear so much.

Baekhyun caressed Jungkook's face lovingly: That's true. You're so perfect.I really hope he finds someone like you.

Jungkook pinched his cheek with affection.

Jungkook: Sorry to say but I am only one and I'm made just for you!

Baekhyun: Now get ready and come eat breakfast.

Baekhyun looked at the window and took a deep sigh.

Jungkook: What's wrong?

Baekhyun: It was so sunny a few minutes ago but it's so dark now. I guess it's going to br raining very soon.

Jungkook: Hm..

Baekhyun:He didn't get the ticket to the nearby airport so we have to go pretty far away. He will come to our house at night.

Jungkook: Why not now?

Baekhyun: He wanted to live with auntie who works at and lives near the orphanage we grew up in. A kid's birthday today at the orphanage so he wanted to celebrate with them.And the kids at the orphanage really want to meet me too.Come quickly to eat breakfast.

After some time:

Jungkook was ready with a white shirt covering his  tattoos. He had a gold watch on his wrist and was more stylish than ever.

Baekhyun opened the oven and took out a strawberry cake which he was going to decorate with icing.

Jungkook with his hand reaching for the cake: Oh that looks amazin-

Baekhyun while hitting his hand: No touching! This is for him.

Jungkook: Aww..I'm jealous of how much you care for your brother.

Baekhyun handed his a bowl of oats with fruits, nuts and yogurt.

Baekhyun: Eat this....

Jungkook: Really?! You made strawberry cake, cookies and so much more for him but only this for me?

Baekhyun let out a small chuckle.

Jungkook: Seriously Baekhyun-ah,is it me or him?

Baekhyun didn't respond but took out another tray with chocolate cupcakes with a smile.

Jungkook: Oh my favorite!-

Baekhyun: Don't touch it, it's hot. We'll eat them when we get back.

Baekhyun sat down next to Jungkook with two cups of coffee and a notebook.

Jungkook: Oh is that what you drew? You've improved!

Baekhyun: Shut up! I'm not as good at art as you. You know how I told you that I want to open a bakery right? How about this design for the bakery?

Jungkook: It looks unique. I like it.

Baekhyun:  I want 60% of my shop's colour to be ashes of rose colour, 20% of my shop to be celeste colour, 10% to be orchid and the other 10% to be thistle colour. And I want the furniture to be gold and black

Jungkook: Stop stop stop! Those are some weird combinations!

Baekhyun: Hmm! Wait till you see it! I'm gonna wear a strawberry apron and a strawberry hat!

Jungkook moved Baekhyun's a strand

Please log in to read the full chapter