Final Special Chapter

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ (One-Shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

Final Special Chapter

ย 

Sophie occupied the chair, waiting for Gia to join her after locking the doors. Gia settled into her chair, and a heavy silence hung in the room before Gia broke it with a forced smile. "Is it urgent, Ms. Sophie? Is it about your wedding?" She prepared her notes and pen, ready for any sudden changes, but Sophie weakly smiled, shaking her head.

"It's about Jun," Sophie said softly, her gaze penetrating Gia's eyes. Ignoring Gia's preparations, Sophie intervened. She held Gia's hands firmly, stopping her from writing. "Jun told me about you, and I'm sorry for what happened between you two in the past 6 years," Sophie confessed, squeezing Gia even tighter. Gia managed a bitter smile as tears escaped her eyes, shaking her head in disbelief.

"It's not your fault, Sophie. Well, Jun is just plain foolish in making choices," Gia remarked, wiping away a tear. Sophie looked at her sadly and added, "Actually, this is my father's doing. He just wanted to make me happy, but I didn't want to ruin someone's lives if I knew about this. If only Jun had told me back then that he was doing it because of the deal between him and my father."

Gia, now intrigued by the mysterious deal, asked, "What kind of deal did he make with your father?" As they locked eyes, Sophie confessed, "Jun revealed to me that in those six years, his parents got into a fatal accident, and their business was plummeting. So my father stepped in to help him but made a deal โ€” Jun had to marry me to save his parents' company."

The revelation hit Gia like a tidal wave, leaving her in shock. Jun's parents had died, and he hadn't even bothered to share that painful truth with her. The room was filled with a heavy atmosphere as Sophie broke down in her chair. Gia stood up, approached Sophie, and embraced her. She allowed Sophie to cry into her arms, the weight of the truth sinking in. "I'm sorry, Gia," Sophie kept repeating, her sobs echoing through the room.

Gia hushed Sophie softly, trying to stop her tears. "Sophie, don't cry now, okay? It's not your fault. We are both victims here," Gia comforted her, gently patting her back. After breaking the hug, Sophie wiped her tears with her hands as Gia handed her some tissues to help herself. "I should be the one comforting you, Gia, not the other way around," Sophie sobbed. Gia chuckled and assisted her in wiping away the tears with a tissue.

"It must have been hard for you, Sophie, but do you still love him?" Gia asked, offering comfort. Sophie nodded slowly, confessing, "I loved him, but he said he doesn't love me, and it's all just an act." Gripping the tissue tightly, she added, "Jun still loves you, Gia. I want to make him happy. I'm willing to let go for his happiness. Please make him happy, please?" Sophie pleaded, trying to smile, holding Gia's hands.

ย 

Thud

Thudย 

Thud

ย 

Ignoring the noise. Gia shook her head, holding Sophie's hands tighter and cupping her cheeks. "In those six years, I felt lost, angry, and confused about why he ghosted me. But thanks to you, I can let the hatred go. I don't have the same feelings I had for Jun back then because I moved on. But please take care of yourself, okay? If I can move on, you can too. But it does take time," Gia reassured, smiling. Sophie looked at her, smiled, and nodded. "I promise to take care of myself, and I'm sorry for taking your time. I just wanted to let it out. I guess it's time for me to clean up this mess," Sophie said, smiling, as she grabbed her bag. "Thank you, Gia," Sophie hugged her, and Gia hugged her back. "Thank you too, Sophie," Gia smiled as they broke the hug.

As Gia opened the door, Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter