Chapter 2

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ (One-Shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the serene confines of her apartment, Gia dedicated herself to weaving dreams for Jun and his fiancรฉe's upcoming wedding. The doorbell's unexpected chime disrupted the quietude, prompting Gia to investigate. Opening the door revealed Jun, standing there as an unexpected visitor, igniting a storm of emotions within her.

Surprise and conflicting feelings played across Gia's face as Jun's presence stirred a torrent of emotions. A part of her yearned for an embrace, desperate for answers to six years of solitude. Simultaneously, another part, wounded and resentful, sought to push him away, to inflict the pain he had caused.

Jun, with a soft yet burdened gaze, seemed to hold the key to unraveling the mysteries of their past. He started to speak, but Gia abruptly closed the door, severing the connection. Despite his attempts to explain, Gia's stern glare silenced him.

โ€œWhat are you doing in my apartment?โ€ Gia's voice echoed with hurt and confusion as she grappled with the unexpected intrusion.

โ€œIt's our apartment, Gia,โ€ Jun corrected gently, a trace of longing in his eyes. His hands reached for her cheeks, but Gia, torn between love and resentment, recoiled.

"Please leave. I'll settle any owed expenses; just provide your account details before the wedding," Gia insisted, attempting to regain control. As she pushed him away, Jun held on, enveloping her in an embrace that was both familiar and painful. Gia resisted, torn between the comfort of the past and the harsh reality of the present.

"Jun, you're getting married, and showing up here is not fair," she hissed, her frustration evident as she tried to push him away. Jun remained steadfast, prompting Gia to relent and let him hold her. Their embrace was a collision of love and the brutal acknowledgment that their paths had diverged.

But Gia couldn't let this misguided reunion persist. Pushing him away with all her strength, she left Jun on the ground, his plea echoing in the hallway. "For heaven's sake, Jun, you're getting married. Why reappear now?" she spat, gazing down at him with a mix of anger and disappointment.

His confession of love only fueled her frustration. "I know I was wrong, but Gia, I still love you," Jun pleaded, desperation in his eyes. Gia, unmoved, urged him to leave, asserting her stance. Yet, Jun persisted, revealing the painful choices he had made for the sake of his family's company.

Amidst the tumult, Mingyu entered, a silent guardian who swiftly intervened, protecting Gia from further turmoil. His actions spoke louder than words, a resolute stance against the intrusion. He pushed away Jun from Gia, leaving him on the floor outside of the apartment. Turning to Gia, he offered a gentle touch, concern etched on his face.

"Are you hurt? Did he do something?" Mingyu inquired, his eyes searching hers. Gia, giving him a small smile, pushed aside Mingyu's concern, she faced Jun on the floor.

"But I was never in the choices, Jun. Please leave," she said, her voice colder than before, Jun, still on the floor, looked up with a mix of pain and regret. "Gia, I had to make choices I never wanted to make. Please, just listen." He extended a hand towards her, the yearning in his eyes bared for her to see. Gia, torn yet resolute, shook her head.

"I can't, Jun. Your choices led us here," she whispered, her words heavy with the weight of their shared history. As Mingyu, a pillar of support, stood beside her, Gia's gaze remained fixed on Jun, a poignant farewell to a love that once was.

As Jun attempted to stand, his eyes pleaded with Gia. "I tried to postpon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter