First game

Cupid hotline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Would you rather be a bee or a wasp? 

 

What kind of question is that? 

 

I don't know, I'm just sleepy, but I don't wanna sleep.

 

Go to sleep Sana. 

 

What about you? are you not sleepy? 

 

I am tired, but I'm just gonna sleep in a bit.

 

Don't stay up too late

 

Yes mother 

 

Don't give me sass cupid 

 

Goodnight Sana, sleep well. Dream about me.

 

You wish. Goodnight cupid. 

 

Dahyun ends the call and places her phone by her bedside table, it was clear that she has developed a crush on the girl. 

 

And unfortunately she doesn't know what to do with this new found feeling of hers. 

 

Sana doesn't know who she is, and she doesn't know how she will react when she finds out. 

 

Dahyun groans and kicks her sheets around. How was she gonna recover from this. 

 

Her phone rings again and she saw it was Jeongyeon calling. 

 

"Hello?" She answers. 

 

"Finally you took so long to pick up" Jeongyeon said. 

 

Dahyun rolls her eyes "What do you want?, it's late why are you callin at this time?" 

 

"Come out with us!, we're going to watch Sana's girlie friend play soccer" Jeongyeon said in a sarcastic tone. Dahyun furrows her eyebrows, it was nearly ten pm who the hell is out at ten pm playing soccer. 

 

"It's nearly ten, how and where?" Dahyun asks. 

 

"At her school, they snuck into the field, come on it's a little friendly match between our school and there's. I'll drive us! I've already asked mama and papa kim for permission to take you" Jeongyeon said, Dahyun could sense Jeongyeon's smugness through the phone. 

 

"Fine, i'm taking my bike, just give me the adress" Dahyun said sighing and getting out of her comfy warm bed. 

 

"Okay, see you there" Jeongyeon hung up the call. 

 

Cupid: I'm not sleeping :( 

 

Sana: Me neither, my friends forced me to go somewhere. 

Sana: By somewhere I mean illegally sneaking into Kiko's school to watch my school's team play against her team 😍 ( I don't want to go ) 

 

Cupid: How thrilling! 

Cupid: Have phone, dress warmly it's cold. 

 

Sana: I'm already here, and i've made the mistake of not bringing a jacket. 

 

Cupid: Ask your lover girl to give you her sweater or jacket 

 

Sana: True, but she's already on the field. 

 

Cupid: I'll reply to you later, I need to get ready.

 

Sana: okay cupid

 

 

Dahyun opened up the garage door and removed the cover from her motorbike. It was a gift from her dad a year ago,it was his first motorbike so now it was Dahyun's turn to have the bike.

 

 Her mom didn't approve of it and Dahyun wasn't really a big fan of motorbikes, but she couldn't let her dad's gift go to waste. 

 

Dahyun put her helmet on, and grabbed another helmet just in case. 

 

She reversed out into her driveway and checked her phone to see the location before putting it on her phone holder. 

--

"Sana, you're spacing out" Nayeon said waving her hands in front of Sana's face. 

 

"Im just tired, and these fools think this is such a good idea" Sana groans, she felt chilly from the breeze.

 

"I think it's kinda cute how they're all competitive" Mina said shrugging her shoulders and eyeing one certain player. 

 

The rest of the girls roll their eyes at how obvious she was.

 

"How are you and kiko?" Jihyo asks looking at Sana, who was already looking at kiko. 

 

"We're good" Sana said not knowing what to really say next. 

 

"Just good?" 


 

"We get along well, and she's nice" 

 

"So boring?" Momo jumps in the conversation "Sana youre spontaneous, energetic and what not. We know you don't like someone as much as you think you do when you just say 'they're nice'" Momo points out. 

 

Sana sighs "I don't know. We're still in the early stage, so i'd like to give us the benefit of the doubt" 

 

"Bleh relationships are such a hassle" Nayeon said, her eyes drift off to a certain captain on the field laughing with her friends. 

 

"You're gonna eat them words" Jihyo said chuckling. 

 

The group of girls turn around to the side when they hear a motorbike incoming. 

 

"One of the team?" Jihyo asks, the girls shrug, but they continued to watch on who the mystery person is. 

 

The person who was casually dressed in sweatpants, with a hoodie and a black jacket over it, got off her bike and they unfortunately turned her back towards the girls. 

 

Dahyun was unaware of the stares she was getting. 

 

They watched her take her helmet off and she groans feeling her hair was in a state of mess. 

 

Dahyun turned around while trying to fix her hair and she caught the stares of the cheerleading team. She stood still and awkwardly gave them a small wave before rushing inside the field. 

 

"Isn't that Jeongyeon's friend...?" Jihyo said looking over at the pale girl. 

 

Sana was surprised to say the least that Dahyun turned up here much less in a motorbike. That nerdy little look of hers didn't match the vibe she was giving right at this moment. 

 

She would be lying to say, Dahyun didn't look cool. 

 

"Yeah, Dahyun" Sana said watching the girl interact with Jeongyeon. 

 

"Say isn't that the girl that taught you how to kick a ball after you kicked a ball in her face?" Momo said laughing at the memory. 

 

The rest of the girls laughed "Oh my god, it is" Nayeon said. 

 

"Shut up idiots, I'm still embarrassed" Sana groans and covers her hands. 

-

"I didnt think you'd make it" Jeongyeon smiles at Dahyun. 

 

"I didn't want to. I was hoping to crash on the way here" Dahyun jokes earning a chuckle from Jeongyeon. 

 

"You can join the cheerleaders up there, unlesss...you wanna play?" Jeongyeon smirks wiggling her eyebrow.

 

"Yeaahhh no thank you, see you later" Dahyun waves goodbye and puts her hands in her pocket and walks towards where the cheerleaders were sat. 

 

"Dahyun, lovely to see you" Sana said seeing the pale

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter