Sleepover

Cupid hotline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't mind the mess" Dahyun opens her room and lets Sana inside it once again, she rushes to put some stuff away to make her room less messy. 

 

Sana looks around and finds Dahyun's room comforting, her messy desk that indicates that Dahyun was studying just before she left, random t-shirts on the floor and her bed not made. 

 

She walks over and sits on the bed "Back in your room again, I quite missed it" 

 

Dahyun smiles, "You've only been in it once. Here some spare clothes for you to change out of" Dahyun walks over to her and hands Sana some sweatpants and a t-shirt. 

 

"Thank you" 

 

"My bathroom is just over there, there should be a spare toothbrush in the drawers" points to the door at the end of her bedroom, Sana nods and goes in to get changed.

 

Dahyun bites her lip, this was a situation she didn't see coming from a mile away. She got out some spare blankets and placed them on the floor and got one pillow, she'll sleep on the floor and Sana can take the bed. 

 

She'd rather have Sana comfy then uncomfortable. 

 

Sana leaves the bathroom and looks at the setup Dahyun has made "I'll sleep on the floor, you can take the bed", Sana frowns. 

 

"No I'll take the floor you take the bed" Sana said folding her arms over her chest. 

 

Dahyun forgot Sana is a stubborn girl. 

 

"I'll be fine on the floor Sana" Dahyun reassured the girl. 

 

"Fine then we're both gonna sleep on the bed. There's enough space for both of us" Sana smirks like she won the argument and Dahyun gave in. 

 

"You win, i'm gonna go get changed and ready for bed" Dahyun went to grab some shorts and a t-shirt before going to the bathroom and washing herself up. 

 

She looked at the mirror and paused. The Minatozaki Sana and her we're gonna sleep in the same bed....

 

HOLY ING . Dahyun's heart started to race at the thought and she had to take deep breathes to calm it down. 

 

She left the bathroom and looked at Sana who already prepared the bed and got on. 

 

Dahyun gulps and turns off the light leaving her bedside table lamp on. 

 

She gets in the bed and hears Sana giggling "Dahyun you're straight as a stick right now. I don't bite you can relax this is your bed after all" Sana whispers. 

 

The nerd next to her was simply too cute. 

 

Dahyun relaxed a little and turned her head to face Sana, the warm glow from her lamp illuminated her face, she was beautiful. 

 

"What are you staring at me for?" Sana asks softly looking into Dahyun's brown orbs. 

 

"I-I wasn't staring" Dahyun lies, she was glad that the light wasn't shining on her face, unless she'd be caught in her own lie. 

 

"You don't have to lie" Sana smiles "Thanks for letting stay the night" 

 

"I couldn't leave you out there, plus we're friends now, isn't that what friends do?" 

 

Sana bites her lip trying to hold in a smile "You're too cute" Sana said and that sent Dahyun into an overdrive. 

 

"You...you can't stay stuff like that so casually" Dahyun mumbles and faces her pillow making Sana giggle. 

 

Sana yawns and Dahyun turns her head back to see her "Go to sleep" Dahyun said. 

 

"You too. Goodnight Dahyun" 

 

"Goodnight Sana~" 

--

Dahyun felt the sun shining through the cracks in her curtains and yawns, she slowly opens her eyes up. Her eyes widen when she saw Sana in front of her face sleeping so peacefully. 

 

She completely forgot that the Japanese girl stayed over for the night. Dahyun blushes at the thought that she has slept next to Sana. 

 

She looks so pretty. 

 

Dahyun stared at the sleeping girl next to her for a minute before snapping out of it and slapping her face. She needed to get this crush out of her system. 

 

The pale girl slowly pulled the blanket towards Sana's body and got out of bed, she stretched her arms and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and look at herself in the mirror. 

 

Her face was puffy and her hair was in an unkempt mess, she simply looked like tofu, she brushed her teeth and looked at her phone. 

 

Goodmorning 

 

She sent a quick message to Sana. It was still bizarre to her that her and Sana were talking through Dahyun's cupid persona, she wonders if she'll ever tell Sana. That's a problem for the future.

 

Dahyun yawns and exits her room, walking downstairs, and being greeted by the warm smell of pancakes.

 

"Goodmorning" She greeted her parents and sat down by the table. Dahyun's mom laughed at the state of her daughter's hair.

 

"Goodmorning, you really didn't have time to brush your hair?" She asks.

 

Dahyun nodded a no and slumped down on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter