like eBay

hey, soul sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the end of the school day when Wendy walked into her homeroom, going to her locker when she found Seulgi, Joy and Yeri leaning against the wall of lockers as if waiting for her.

Before she could ask what they were doing, waiting around the school despite the dismissal bell being rung over half an ago hour, Yeri shot her a grin the moment their eyes landed on her.

"Damn, you look like eBay, unnie," Yeri called out, as Sooyoung pursed her lips and let out a wolf whistle.

Wendy shook her head in confusion and slight surprise, as they parted away and watched her open her locker. "What does that even mean?"

Up close, their eyes went up and down, scanning Seungwan's outfit with a smirk.

"Where everyone wants to show off their junk," Yeri answered unhelpfully.

Wendy shoved a plastic bag containing her uniform inside and closed the locker door, looking to Joy to translate Yeri's rough elaboration. "You look ing hot, is what she means," she began with an approving nod. "Like ty. What's the occasion?"

The Canadian wore a low-cut top that showed off the bottom of her defined abs and hugged her chest in all the right ways. Her skirt was almost dangerously short, and she hoped none of the faculty members would see her walking around the halls. It was a Catholic school, after all. They had strict uniform rules and if they saw the amount of piercings she wore, they'd slap her with a uniform slip even if school was over. 

"What if I just wanted to wear this because I felt like it?" Seungwan said self-consciously and fiddled with her necklace. The action made Sooyoung's eyes dip from the pendant to the curve of her s. With a cocked brow, the king of hell wondered if that single move would send the Canadian directly to hell. 

Since when could Seungwan be y, Sooyoung wondered and shook her head.

"You look good, Wannie," Seulgi beamed encouragingly and Wendy sent her an appreciative smile. Trust Seulgi to make an innocent comment that would only encourage Yeri and Joy's teasing.

"So you and Jaehyun are gonna have crazy tonight?" Yeri smirked knowingly, the three following her as she hiked her purse onto her shoulder and walked into the hallway, towards the school exit. 

"W-What?!" Seungwan exclaimed. Her heels clicked loudly as she sped up her pace. 

Joy rolled her eyes at her attempt to run away and jogged up next to her. "Come on, unnie. It's your nine-month anniversary. That's long enough to have a baby."

"So you guys are celebrating by doing the baby-making activities? I see, I see," came Yeri, running in to flank her.

"We're not making a baby!" Seungwan hissed and sent a worried look to the ceiling. The demons chuckled and shared a knowing look, figuring she was saying some kind of apology to God. 

Giggling behind them, Seulgi brought her hands to clutch Seungwan's shoulders and shook them playfully. "Protection is important, right?"

Groaning at how Seulgi had joined in to , she shook her off and scrambled through the doors. "Shut up!"

"Have fun tonight!" Yeri called out as they stopped in front of the threshold, seeing Jaehyun waiting for her outside. 

"But not too much!" Joy added with a laugh when Seungwan threw a finger over her shoulder.

The three were too busy giggling to themselves to hear the presence of the student body president behind them. 

"Who's having fun?" Joohyun asked and they jumped in surprise, swivelling around to meet the older's inquisitive brow.

"Joohyun unnie!" Seulgi squeaked. 

"Uh... we are!" Sooyoung quickly stepped forward, trying to block the door. "How was your talk with the career's advisor? Let's go celebrate you getting the scholarship now--"

Joohyun barely spared her a glance, moving her head side to side in an attempt to see past the three girls blocking her view.

"Was that Seungwan? What is she wearing..." Joohyun felt dry up, watching Seungwan's hips move side to side. 

"Her legs look so ing good in that right?" Yeri quipped. 

Joohyun didn't say anything and stared pointedly at Yeri. She was about to tell her off for her language when Seulgi said, "Wannie's getting laid tonight."

With widened eyes, Joohyun choked out, "Excuse me?"

"It's not like it's going to be her first time," Yeri waved off her surprise. "They're celebrating nine months."

Joohyun let herself get dragged out of the school. "Oh. It's been that long already..?" She shot a look over her shoulder to spot Seungwan stepping into Jaehyun's car, the man closing the door after her. What a gentleman, Joohyun thought a little bitterly. 

Sighing, Seulgi shrugged her shoulders as they approached the bus stop. "Time flies fast when you're in love I guess." 

"Sure," Joohyun muttered under her breath as a bus came to a stop before them.

"Anyway, you're graduating in five weeks, I'm going to get crazy hammered today!" Yeri shot a fist into the air before they trailed into the bus.

Joohyun didn't say a word, taking a seat by the window, next to Seulgi who turned her legs towards the aisle, still conversing with the other two.

"You're not the one graduating, Yerim," she heard Seulgi retort but their voices quickly began to muffle as she fell into a deep whirlpool of her own thoughts.

Seungwan's outfit was something Joohyun never expected to see from the Canadian. Sure, she knew the couple had already done it but she didn't think Seungwan was the kind to wear something so... Provocactive. She couldn't shake the image of her ducking her head and bending slightly to slide into the car. Yeri was right, her legs did look so ing good. The way her thigh muscles flexed...Of course, Joohyun had seen them before, many times in fact; a glimpse when she'd change for sport, on the hot days when they went out, that one time--and Joohyun felt herself being sentenced to hell for thinking about it again--when Seungwan walked up a flight of stairs in front of Joohyun (she made sure the younger would only walk beside her on stairs from then on).

"But Joohyun unnie's going to leave forever! I think I deserve to get wasted."

Joohyun had only realised she liked girls five months ago and that she had a big fat crush on her best friend was a shocking revelation she made two months after that. 

("UNNIE YOU'RE GAY FOR WENDY!" Sooyoung had forcibly told her and all the pieces seemed to connect after that.)

Even with the weight being lifted from her shoulders after she finally understood why she was feeling so confused and conflicted for months, the realisation of her uality and her feelings for Wendy didn't ease her from her inner turmoil. Seungwan was clearly happy with her boyfriend; the younger was even determined to make Jaehyun and Joohyun befriend each other and though she didn't like it, she could admit that he was a decent guy, a decent student, and a decent boyfriend. She even enco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter