Phi Lily

Lily- A story of rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The couple went back home and drove to Nun's place to pick Lily up.

Freen's mother warned her they went viral on Facebook (the social media she used) and each and every online page related to the news.

Confused, the 33-year-old waited until they went back to their villa and logged on to the former Twitter because she knew every gossip spread there.

Her jaw dropped the second she saw the picture the paparazzi took on the Yacht.

__ Bec...__ The artist called her wife.

The Thai-British, who was practicing piano with their daughter, walked toward her lover.

__ What is it, babe?

Laughing, she showed the phone screen and commented:

__ I guess I spoke too soon about going viral doing you.

Widening her eyes, Becky struggled to keep the tone down. After all, she didn't want to worry Lily.

__ ! Should I call our lawyer? What to do?

The dark-haired one pulled her woman closer and rested her face on her flat stomach.

__ Let's ignore it. It won't affect us.

__ But... You are almost ! They certainly have a picture of your . What if they sell it?__ The 29-year-old exhaled.

Freen kissed the younger one's skin and smiled.

__ Nevermind. People will be more focused on the fact we were doing it. And these are pretty hot s. Not gonna be ashamed.

The brown-haired one pouted:

__ But they're mine, teerak! Plus, I can't stand the idea of you being disrespected again.

The pregnant woman beamed and declared:

__ I'm all yours! Each part of me. Babe, you know how conservative I used to be. So if I say I don't care about this picture, I mean it. Life is too short. Let's continue living our best moments with those we love.

The beautiful actress hugged her wife and kissed her forehead.

__ OK. It's the best approach. Do you need anything, babe? Some fruit? A sandwich?

__ Nah, I'm good. You can keep practicing with our penguin.

They exchanged a soft peck, and Freen went to the yard to spend some time with their dogs.

Bob joined her and they chatted about random things, like they used to do in England.

Not long after, Maggie brought them some cookies, and the brunette complained about the temptations.

The couple laughed because their friend didn't wait an entire minute to eat some, despite saying she shouldn't.

They lost track of time. Until Lily came and said:

__ Mummy, it's getting late. Want me to shower with you? I can help wash your feet and back.

Emotional, the brunette exchanged a look with the Armstrongs and murmured:

__ My baby is growing so fast! She is determined to be the best Phi. And look at her, taking care of her Mummy!

__ Don't cry, Mummy. I'll always be your baby. Now let's go.__ The 7-year-old child held the adult's hand and gently pushed her.

Maggie smiled and commented:

__ I feel that our tiny one is already a great Phi. The twins are lucky.

Freen brushed her little girl's hair with her other hand and nodded while letting her drag her inside the house.

The child took off her mother's sandals and helped her to get undressed.

Then she made sure Freen didn't struggle at all during the shower.

When they finished washing up, both of them went to the bedroom and the brunette dried her private parts before sitting in bed.

The daughter wrapped herself in a towel, ran to her bedroom to put on some clothes, and came back.

Lily grabbed a nightgown and for her mother.

Becky entered the room and watched her little Xerox getting on her knee to help Freen put on the underwear.

__ Look at my girl taking care of Mummy. So sweet. __ The Thai-British spoke tenderly.

Both Lily and Freen grinned at the brown-haired female and she patted the child's head while also caressing her lover's arm.

__ Penguin is too precious, babe. She is really caring and attentive.__ The 33-year-old praised their daughter while standing to pull the up.

Becky cupped the 7-year-old girl's cheeks and leaned to kiss her.

__ I know. We got a precious gift from the sky.

Blushing, the child murmured:

__ Mummy and mom, stop saying those things. We are a family. You always take care of me. I will help too. Just that.

The couple beamed despite having a couple of tears in their eyes.

The 29-year-old lifted Lily and placed her in the bed.

Freen lay down on one side and Becky did the same, leaving their kid in the middle.

Lily rubbed the brunette's belly and leaned to kiss it.

The mothers exchanged a look filled with affection.

__ I know I'm a big girl. But can I sleep with you two tonight? I love feeling the babies moving while I smell your scents.

The Thai female melted and pulled her little girl for a hug.

Becky's eyes sparkled, and she back-hugged Lily.

The Thai-British also touched her woman and petted her belly.

__ x __

Freen and Becky invited the Chankimha kids, Yaya and Nadech's children, to spend the rest of the school vacation at the Armstrong resort.

The actresses hoped their daughter could relax and have fun with her peers before she had to get back to her routine of studies and their lives changed with the twins' arrival.

Robin loved the idea, and he had breakfast with all of them for two weeks.

The British man would stop working for a couple of hours to see his grandchild every day. In the morning and before the sunset, when the group of children was enjoying the pool.

Even though she loved her vacation, Lily was too focused on her future sisters. So she kept sneaking out of her group activities to check on her Mummy.

Becky was also absolutely invested in her wife, firstborn, and babies on the way.

The actress declined at least 10 movie projects and 3 series to be there every step of Freen's pregnancy.

Meanwhile, the dark-haired one was either sleepy or .

They were lucky Lily didn't ask to sleep in their room in the resort. Otherwise, there would be constant ual frustration.

On the other hand, the 33-year-old only allowed her child to sleep in a different room because she was sharing it with Yaya's kids and their nanny.

Becky was also a bit concerned and would check on the 7-year-old every night before she fell asleep and first thing in the morning before breakfast.

Freen was beginning to feel her belly heavy. So she avoided wandering around too much.

Despite that, the brunette liked to join her daughter's meals and sit near the pool to watch her having fun.

Since her 8-month- belly slowed her down, the artist took advantage of that peaceful phase to pay attention to details.

Those moments were stinky cute because the 33-year-old would remind her child and wife to brush their teeth, drink water, pee, put on sunscreen, etc.

Becky loved it whenever her partner cutely went all bossy.

The international actress couldn't imagine that it was possible to fall in love even deeper with the same person. Over and over.

But that was exactly what was happening.

She was intoxicated with Freen's aura, beauty, and smell.

So much that she annoyed her wife until the older one accepted posing for her in their resort room.

However, the 29-year-old almost drooled the second her woman stared at her all y and danced behind the curtains under dimmed lights.

"Damn it! I guess I'm going to hell. How can I be so for my 8-month pregnant wife? My babies are fighting for space in there and all I want is...do their mom." __ The actress thought and tried to keep cool.

Freen smirked and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter