With You -Final-

Misana Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina doesn't know how she got here, one second she was at home relaxing and next she's at a random club with Lisa and her girlfriend Jisoo.

 

"You okay Minari?" Lisa asks with Jisoo in tow, the trio were dancing earlier but Mina felt a little tired, so she went back to their booth first.

 

"I think I'm drunk." Mina giggles, still drinking whatever drink was brought to her. She doesn't know where it came from, but the last few drinks have just magically been handed to her.

 

"Where did you get all these?" Lisa's eyes went wide, she knew Mina is a lightweight and judging by the table, she's passed her limit by a long shot, "I don't know, the bartender kept putting them on my table, with these." Mina hands Lisa the stack of receipts that have scribbled notes and numbers on them.

 

"Well, first let's pretend these never existed." Lisa tosses the stack into an empty glass, "Second, let's get you home."

 

"Hmm...l don't feel like it." Mina shakes her head, chugging the rest of whatever this blue cocktail was, "Let's go back and dance Lisa-yah." Mina was up and dragging Lisa back to the dance floor before the taller girl could comprehend what was happening, "Babe call Nay or Jeong, SOS." Lisa yells while Jisoo chuckles at the two, deciding to step out real quick to call Jeongyeon, because Nayeon might be at work.

 

"What did you do?!" Jeongyeon marches towards Lisa with a now passed out Mina resting on her shoulder, "Shhhh...we just got her to sleep." Lisa was quick to shush her, "We're literally at a club Lisa?! How can it be quiet?!"

 

"Oh." Lisa chuckles, "Right. Huh, where's Chichu?" Lisa sits up, looking around for her girlfriend.

 

"I'm right here." Jisoo flicks Lisa's forehead, "Now, let's get you two drunkards home." Jisoo helps Jeongyeon get Mina up before getting Lisa, "Hey why are you helping her first." Lisa drunkenly complains, clinging onto Jisoo, "Cause she's asleep remember?"

 

"How much did they drink?" Jeongyeon asks while they get the two inside the back of her car, "I stepped out to call you, so in that time I'm assuming a lot. Cause Lili was tipsy earlier, but not drunk. My bet is that she had to fend off all the people buying Mina a drink. She went to sit down for a bit and there were at least 5 drinks on the table. Sorry Jeong, I knew I shouldn't have left them alone."

 

"It's not your fault Chu, plus Mina's been needing this type of break. She's been so stressed with everything that's happened, that I'm glad that Lisa was able to get her to go out."

 

"Yeah.”

 

-Flashback-

 

"I don't want to go home Chu..."

 

"Mina, c'mon you're both drunk please."

 

"I'm not drunk though."

 

"Yes you are Lili. And give me that." Jisoo grabs the drink from Lisa's hand, chugging it.

 

"Okay if my Chichu says I'm drunk, then I'm drunk." Lisa smiles dorkily, looking at Jisoo with sparkling eyes.

 

"Why don't you want to go home Mina?"

 

"It's lonely at home. She's not home anymore...I miss her."

 

"Mina-yah." Jisoo blinks a few times, she knows the story behind Mina and Sana, "You think she misses me Chu?"

 

"Yeah, I think she does."

 

-End Flashback-

 

Maybe it wasn't the smartest to leave a sleeping Mina alone while Jeongyeon helped Jisoo with a now passed out Lisa up to their place. But in Jeongyeon’s defence, she thought that Mina would still be sleeping.

 

"Yoo Jeongyeon, do you have any idea what time it is?! I just fell asleep." Nayeon answers the phone.

 

"I do, but I need your help."

 

"Why what happened?" Nayeon was now up and alert.

 

God not again, please.

 

"Mina got really drunk with Lisa and Jisoo and I just left her in my car cause she was sleeping to help Jisoo carry Lisa up cause she was also passed out but when I came back down she's gone!" Jeongyeon quickly explains, while running up and down the block looking for Mina.

 

"What? Say it slowly."

 

"Drunk Mina. Missing. I don't know where she went. I have her purse; I think she has her phone though."

 

"Oh my god! Where are you right now?"

 

"Lisa's."

 

"Okay."

 

"I already texted Jihyo."

 

"How about Sana?"

 

"Uh..."

 

"I'll call her, coward."

 

"HEY! It wasn't me who dragged her out."

 

"Yeah, but you did lose her. Like how you lose a woman?"

 

"You forget to cherish her."

 

"Jeongyeon really?"

 

"Look I'm panicking okay. So, can you please just get over here." Jeongyeon hangs up, running back to her car and driving around hoping Mina hadn't gone far.

 

But as soon as she reached her car Nayeon called her again. 

 

“ you hung up without listening to me. I have Minari’s location and I sent it to Sana, pretty sure she’ll get to her before any of us do.”

 

“YOU COULD’VE LED WITH THAT!” Jeongyeon feels like she aged 10 years. 

 

“That’s what you get for losing my best friend.”

 

“I’m literally family.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

 

When Sana got the call that Mina was very drunk at the Family Mart near her condo. Which confused her, because why would Mina be there when according to Nayeon she was at Lisa’s which is a whole commute away.

 

“What are you doing here you drunkard?” Sana asks while taking the seat next to Mina, who was staring at her lockscreen,“Hmmm? Oh.” Mina smiles goofily at Sana, “You’re here.” She takes Sana’s hand, “I am, but you didn’t answer me, what are you doing here?”

 

“Hmm, reminiscing.” Mina’s eyes go back to her lockscreen.

 

“About?”

 

“Us.” Mina hiccups a bit, “You want to know a secret.” She slurs, “What?” Sana asks, leaning her chin on her hand looking at the cute drunk in front of her, “This place is where I realised that I really wanted to make us work. Cause I was already free falling into you. And I also like how simple we can be with each other.”

 

“Here?” Sana frowns.

 

When did we come here?

 

“Mhm.” 

 

“You know..” Mina looks at her lockscreen again, smiling softly, tracing the outline of the woman on her screen, “You’re always on my mind Minatozaki Sana, there hasn’t been a single day that I don’t think about you, that I don’t miss you.”

 

“Mittang.” Sana’s eyes welled with tears, “I’m right here.” She softly says.

 

“Yeah, the you in my head is right here.” Mina stands, “I better get home, it’s late and I’m still very much drunk. Damn, what did they put in those drinks? Thanks for your company Miss.” She shuts her eyes, feeling the world spin too fast, wondering why the stranger next to her reminds her of Sana too much.

 

~

 

“I shouldn’t be here.” Mina attempts to leave again but Sana holds her still, “This is literally your condo, can you just please let me change your clothes.” Sana sighs, it took her forever to get Mina into her car, convincing the drunk Mina to go after promising that she’ll only drive her home. Of course when they arrived Sana forced herself inside, well not really forced since a drunk Mina barely put up a fight. Sana thinks the girl doesn’t even know where she really is. 

 

I should’ve just taken her to my place. Sana shakes her head. 

 

“My Honey won’t like that.” 

 

“I’m your Honey though.”

 

“No you’re not.” Mina frowns, lifting her phone, “This is my Honey. You look nothing like my Honey.”

 

“Oh?” Sana raises a brow, “And who exactly is your honey?” She asks the question that’s been on her mind since she first saw that photo and even more with Mina drunkenly looking at that photo like she wishes she could go back to that moment. 

 

“My Honey, I just told you!” She tries to get away but Sana was quick to hold her down, wrapping her arms around Mina, “I am your Honey. Look at me.” Sana cups Mina’s face forcing the girl to look at her, “It’s me. Sana.” 

 

Mina blinks a few times, her cheeks still very flushed, a sleepy look on her face. 

 

“Really?” Mina asks, lifting her hands up to rub her eyes like a child, “Hmmm…” She cups Sana’s cheeks, scrutinising the woman in front of her, “Oh.” A wide goofy love struck smile spreads across Mina’s face, “Honey, when did you get here? Okaeri.” Mina pulls Sana into her arms, “I missed you.” Mina began to cry, causing Sana to panic a bit, “Are you always this cute when drunk hmm?” Sana pats Mina’s back softly, “Are you ready to change now?” Sana asks after Mina calms down.

 

“Not yet, let’s stay like this longer. I really missed you Honey.”

 

“You’ve said that so many times tonight, Mina.”

 

“Oh Mina? Are you mad at me? Is it because I’m drunk? I’m sorry, I told Lili I shouldn’t be drinking without telling you.”

 

“I’m not mad at you.”

 

“Yes you are.” Mina pouts, “Don’t be mad at me Honey, pwease?” The doctor looks at her with the most adorable pair of puppy dog eyes and Sana almost combusts because why is a drunk Mina so freaking cute? 

 

“What makes you think that I’m mad?”

 

“You called me Mina.”

 

“But you are Mina.”

 

“Not to you..to you I’m Mittang or Darling, but never Mina…except when you’re mad.”

 

“Dar..ling?” Sana frowns.

 

‘Okay, I’ll make sure your precious Darling is okay.’ Sana remembers the time Nayeon referred to Mina as her darling.

 

“Hmm?” Mina looks at Sana, “Are we okay now? Can we go to bed? I’m suddenly sleepy.” Mina suddenly stands up, almost falling over but Sana was quick to catch her, “Yeah, let’s go to sleep and we’ll finish this talk later.”

 

“Oh..so I am in trouble..” Mina pouts all the way to the bedroom.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

Sana couldn’t sleep, no matter how much she tossed and turned, her mind kept thinking about the things Mina told her. 

 

“What are you truly hiding from me?” She asks. Ever since she woke up, Sana had always felt that pull towards Mina. She felt that this person was someone precious to her, but she couldn’t pinpoint it. Mina and everyone else around her told Sana that they were friends. She knew Mina liked her because the doctor was pretty obvious about that, but it made Sana wonder about how they were before her accident. Before she lost a part of her memories. Was there more to them? She brushed that thought aside multiple times, but yet with each passing day it seems like someone would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter