Weird movie

Too much!

Mina groaned as she scrolled through her phone

“TWICE’s Mina and Chaeyoung come out as an official couple! Fans all over the world are rejoicing!”

“What is it? You don’t usually sound so bothered.”

Mina shoved the device in Nayeon’s face, “This is embarrassing, it’s not like I want mine and Chaeyoung’s relationship broadcasted everywhere. They know nothing of privacy.”

Nayeon giggled, “Should’ve thought about that before you became an idol.”

Mina sighed and got up from the couch, she hadn’t seen Chaeyoung all day and she was worried the younger would let something slip.

“Going to find your girlfriend?”

“Yup, definitely off to find my totally real and not fake girlfriend.” she groaned

“Have fun with that.” Nayeon sounded confused but she brushed it off and continued watching the kdrama blaring on the tv.

 

Mina found Chaeyoung sketching on their now shared bed, the music from her headphones leaking into the air around them.

“Chaeng-ah.” Mina called, to no avail. She jumped onto the fluffy king sized bed next to her, “Chaeng-ahhhhh.” 

The girl took off her headphones and gave Mina a quick smile, “You wanted to see me that bad? I’ve never heard you whine like that. I guess it’s appropriate you’re whining for me huh?”

“It’s not like that, idiot. Stop making it weird. I just wanted to make sure you weren’t doing anything dumb, like letting our secret slip.”

“Hey! I’m not that stupid!”

“Well you did almost tell everyone yesterday, so i’d say yes you are that stupid.” Mina mocked

“No need to be mean about it, it was an accident.” Chaeyoung pouted and crossed her arms like a child

“Anyway, have you seen the latest articles?”

“Yeah, this fake dating thing is really working. Jinyoung wasn’t wrong.”

“I think it’s working too much, we just had a comeback and it feels like we stole all the attention!”

“I guess you’re right,” Chaeyoung thought for a second, “but isn’t it bringing in more attention to Twice too?”

“It is but-,” Mina sighed again, “It’s nothing, never mind. Can i see what you’re drawing?”

Chaeyoung held up her sketchbook to reveal… nothing. The page was blank.

“Uninspired?” Mina rested her head on Chaeyoung’s lap

She responded with a hum and continued tapping her pencil on the paper.

“Let’s watch a movie.” Mina reached over the nightstand for her laptop, “What do you wanna watch?”

Chaeyoung put her sketchbook down and pointed to a movie on the screen, “That one.”

 

Mina slapped her hands over her eyes, “Chaeyoung turn it off!”

Moans erupted from the laptop speakers as the movie continued.

“Holy ! They’re ing!” Chaeyoung laughed as Mina squirmed, “Don’t act as if you haven’t ever seen it!”

“Stop the movie please!” Mina whined as her hands flailed around, her eyes shut tight as if opening them would kill her, “I’m not here to watch !”

“Fine fine!” Chaeyoung’s stomach hurt from the laughter, “It’s not even that bad!”

She reached her hand over to press the pause button.

“What the was that you idiot!” Mina slapped Chaeyoung jokingly

“It was a movie! You said you wanted to watch one, so i picked-“

“Nayeon get me toilet paper!” She was cut off by Jihyo shouting from the bathroom down the hallway

The couple’s laughs erupted at the interruption .

“Ya! Mina, Chaeyoung! Don’t laugh at me!”

They shut up as soon as they heard the scolding, their laughter dying down as they calmed themselves. 

“Why’d you make us watch a o!” Mina whisper-shouted

“It’s not ! It was just a scene that happened to be in a movie!” Chaeyoung defended herself as if her life depended on it

“Still nonetheless! How can you taint my pure eyes with such content!”

“Pure? So you’re saying you’ve never done anything like that before?” 

“No! I told you I haven’t even had my first kiss!”

“I could change that.” Chaeyoung chuckled and jumped onto Mina, straddling her. She leaned in, a breath away from the other girl

“Chaeng-ah, get off me. Rules are rules you know!”

The cub laughed as she leaned in further, past Mina’s face to her ear, “How can you be my unnie when you’re still a ?” she teased.

“Ya! Son Chaeyoung! Don’t make fun of my innocence!” She pushed Chaeyoung off of her, tackling her in the process. She brought her hands to Chaeyoung’s sides and started tickling her.

“I give up! Please unnie!” the younger managed between pained giggles. 

Mina rolled off of the other, out of breath and exhausted, to her side of the bed.

“Lights off girls! And everyone be quiet this time! Mina and Chaeyoung please don’t be too loud at night, no one wants to hear you two ing!” Jihyo announced from the kitchen.

“Hey! We do nothing of the sort!” Chaeyoung shouted back.

“Mina-,” she looked to her side,” what the are you doing?”

“I made a pillow wall so we can sleep, obviously. I think it’s very clear, I mean it’s right there.”

“Aww i wanted to cuddle.” Chaeyoung joked and Mina rolled her eyes.

 

The car ride in the morning was loud, the members at the front had decided to start vlive. Luckily, Mina was at the back next to Chaeyoung. It was quiet at the back away from Nayeon and Momo bickering.

“They wanna see MiChaeng!” Nayeon passed the phone backwards, shoving it into Mina’s hand forcefully. Mina took Chaeyoung’s hand and waved it. Chaeyoung, being half asleep, looked around confused as the members laughed at her daze.

“Don’t laugh at me.” the cub pouted.

Mina scanned through the comments, “Michaeng forever.” she read out loud, “Thank you for the support, we couldn’t be more grateful.” she smiled and looked at Chaeyoung, who was distracted by a cat video Dahyun was showing her. She passed the phone back to Nayeon and leaned back into her seat.

 

Chaeyoung got out from the car first, lending a hand to Mina as she helped her out from the car and shut the door behind her. There were photographers everywhere taking pictures of the pair holding hands into the building. They smiled and waved with their hands intertwined, the warmth from Chaeyoung’s making Mina blush.

“They’re eating this up, aren’t they?” Chaeyoung leaned in close to Mina’s ear and whispered.

“They really are.” Mina giggled as she whispered back, facing Chaeyoung.

 

Once they were in the practice room, Mina let go of Chaeyoung’s hand.

“Aww why’d you let go.” Chaeyoung sulked

“Your hand was getting clammy and sweaty.”

“What? No it isn’t!” she rubbed her hands together

“We have to practice, dumb dumb. Can’t dance if we’re holding hands the whole time.”

Chaeyoung let out a small giggle, “Dumb dumb? That’s the best you could think of?”

“Shut up.” Mina’s face was red with embarrassment

 

“Mina and Chaeyoung make a stunning couple, international fans say.”

“TWICE’s MiChaeng share adorable moment outside of the JYPE building!”

“You guys are really famous!” Nayeon continued reading the articles on her phone, “I’m jealous.” she pouted.

“You don’t have anyone to date to even have a scandal.” Jeongyeon mocked

“That’s only because you reject me every five seconds.” Nayeon rolled her eyes at the younger girl.

“That’s only because you’re annoying and clingy.”

“Well i’m only clingy because you seem to hate me!”

Mina sat on the floor as she watched their argument unfold, occasionally taking sips of water.

“I don’t hate you! It’s just that sometimes you’re too much!”

“What do you mean too much? So you do hate me?!”

“What? No! I just said I don’t hate you!”

“So do you like me!” Nayeon looked at her with hopeful eyes

“Well i don’t like you like that!” the bunny-toothed girl deflated at Jeongyeon’s words

“Why not? I would make such a good girlfriend!”

“Well I-“

“Can you two stop bickering like an old married couple for once?” Jihyo sent the two a dirty look, “Just get together already! It’s starting to piss us all off.”

“Not me, I find it very entertaining.” Tzuyu remarked, taking a sip of water.

Sana scoffed, “You find all of our suffering funny.”

“That is true.” Tzuyu said thoughtfully, “Hehe, remember that time Nayeon walked in on Jeongyeon changing?”

Jeongyeon groaned as she dug her face into her palms, “Please don’t remind me.”

Chaeyoung hummed, “What Nayeon did that day definitely counts as ual harassment.”

Jeongyeon shivered and shuffled away from Nayeon slightly before slumping back into the couch.

The choreographer walked in, “Okay girls, that’s a wrap for today. Great work everyone. Your cars should be waiting outside.”

“Minariiiiiii,” Chaeyoung shuffled towards Mina, “Minariiiiiiiiiiiii.”

“Whattttt?” Mina groaned back

“I’m tired.”

“Me too, we can sleep in the car ride back.”

“Are you saying you wanna sleep with me? I’ll be your first time.” she smirked

“Son Chaeyoung! Why is your mind so dirty?!” Mina shouted, her face heating up at the comment. 

“Hey, love birds, Jinyoung wants to see you in his office.” The choreographer called

“Okay, thanks for telling us.” Mina got up, reaching out a hand to help Chaeyoung up.

 

“You wanted to see us?” Chaeyoung opened the door.

“Yeah, I had a meeting just now. We were thinking, we should send you two on a vacation.”

“What about the other members? They deserve a break too.”

“Of course they’ll be on vacation too. But, we want you two to go on one, together. It’ll be the perfect opportunity for photos and schedules.”

“So it won’t really be a vacation for us?” Mina furrowed her eyebrows in confusion

“You’ll have time to relax, but you will also have things like photoshoots and interviews.”

“How long is this ‘vacation’?” Chaeyoung asked, slightly annoyed

“Two weeks in Jeju, nothing too big.”

“Do we get to see the other members?” 

“Yes, they’ll be on the other side of the same hotel.”

“Then i’m fine with that.”

“Me too.”

“Then it’s settled. You’ll be leaving in two days, so pack your things.”

“Have you told the other members?”

“There should be a letter in the dorm.”

“Okay, thank you. We’ll take our leave now.”

 

“What was that about?” Momo gave the pair a suspicious look.

“Nothing, he just wanted to congratulate us.” Mina brushed it off and walked towards the car, her hand in Chaeyoung’s.