| Come Home

From Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you sending me back again?"

 

 

Minjeong asked while looking at the girl beside her. 

Jimin glanced at her, chuckling. "You need to prepare yourself for school, love."

"That's like, two days after." 

"Don't you want to check your house?" The taller girl responded. "Ever since you came from Busan, you've been staying at mine."

"Says the one who keeps telling me not to go home."

Jimin laughed. "And I'm letting you to go home this time, you might as well take the chance."

Minjeong didn't say anything and just sighed. 

Jimin woke her up earlier from a peaceful nap, just to tell her that she needs to go home. It confused the hell out of her because the last time she asked the girl if she could go home to check her house, Jimin started pouting at her, not wanting her to go. 

Which is not really a problem for Minjeong, so she agreed. 

But now Jimin is pushing her to go home, and they are currently inside her car, on their way to Minjeong's house. Not that the latter completely disagreed on going home, because what Jimin said was true, she actually needed to check her house. It was just very…suspicious.

Twenty minutes have passed, and Jimin is now unbuckling Minjeong's seatbelt. Minjeong got out of the car and glanced at her house before facing the girl.

"Why are you pouting?" Jimin smilingly asked. 

"Am I?"

"You are."

Minjeong didn't even realize that she was. 

"Ah, well…" Minjeong muttered, spacing off for a second. "…I don't know."

"I'll come back tomorrow, don't worry." Jimin chuckled, pulling Minjeong close to her and eventually hugging the girl. "I'm going to miss you, though."

Minjeong hugged her back. "Then why are you sending me back?"

"Love," The taller girl couldn't help but to laugh. "We already talked about this, right?"

The short haired girl sighed.

"Fine." She pulled away from her. "Go home now. Drive safely, okay?"

"Hmm," Jimin leaned closer, her lips pecking Minjeong's forehead, then down to the girl's lips, kissing it softly. 

She pulled away and smiled. "I will. I love you."

"I love you too."

Jimin went inside her car, rolling down the windshield to wave at Minjeong before driving away. The latter watched the car go until it was out of her sight, before going inside her house. 

She immediately went to the kitchen and opened the cabinets. She smiled as soon as she saw the stack of snacks inside. 

'Gotta thank Jennie Unnie for that.'

Minjeong was too busy checking her snacks that when her phone rang, she just answered it without looking at the caller. 

"Hello?"

"Pup…"

Minjeong froze.

"…Ning?"

"Hey," She heard the singer's soft chuckle. "How are you?"

"Ning…"

She couldn't believe it. She even checked the name of the caller to see if it's actually real or she's just missing Ningning so much that she's already hallucinating.

But it is real. 

"I miss you, Pup."

Ningning is actually calling her. 

"Where are you?"

"Aw, you're not going to tell me that you miss me too?"

"Ning, I swear to God," Minjeong went out of the kitchen. "Where are you right now?"

"In China."

Minjeong's shoulders slumped.

"…Just kidding." The singer chuckled. "Open the door, Pup."

It didn't even take a minute for Minjeong to do what Ningning said. She immediately ended the call, running towards the door and opening it. 

"Ningning!"

She greeted the girl with a big hug, and the latter gladly welcomed her. 

"Hi," Ningning giggled, wrapping her arms around the girl tightly. "Is this your way of saying you missed me too?"

"You stupid." Minjeong whispered, burying her face on Ningning's neck to prevent herself from crying. "Why didn't you tell me you came back?"

"Well actually, I just literally got here in Korea today." Ningning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter