Sequel.

U Turn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A/N: Alot of readers wanted a sequeal and so here it is. If you forgot how it goes, you can re-read it :D. That's all, ty.
 

-----------------------------------------------------------
 

The couple couldn't make it to their supposedly date for their anniversary because both of them were busy,


 

But this sudden late night dinner in the middle of their living room made Sana so much happy.



 

Even after her tiring work, Dahyun really did an effort to prepare at least a lovely dinner for the both and some romantic music playing on the background for this special celebration.


 

The kids were already asleep as they have school tomorrow, though they really wanted to greet the both of them.



 

Well, they left cute letters for their parents, an appreciation letter for being the best moms they could ever have.





 

Dahyun smiled widely after the final spin she did with Sana as they danced in the middle of their living room.








 

"Happy fourth anniversary, Dahyunie" Sana softly said after their slow dance.





 

"Happy anniversary, love" She kissed her head,“I love you” Dahyun added mindlessly as she stares into Sana’s eyes.





 

The Japanese woman rests her warm face on Dahyun's shoulder, both hands wrapped around her neck.


 

She sighed in contentment, "How did I ever get so lucky to be dating you?"


 

"I should be the one asking you that" Dahyun replied with a chuckle.


 

"Look at us acting like some high schoolers right now" Sana as she faces the latter again.


 

"Well, you make me feel like a teenager"


 

"I could tell" Sana looks at the box of chocopies and a bouquet of red roses for her, "You could have gifted me a vacuum cleaner"




 

"Really?" Dahyun blinks innocently, believing the latter. That made Sana laugh loudly.



 

"I'm just kidding, Dahyunie" She stifles her laugh, "Unless?"


 

"Noted" Dahyun grabs Sana's hands before kissing both of her knuckles, "And blender?"


 

"No, oh my god" Sana giggles, playfully smacking Dahyun's shoulder, "You bought one just a month ago, it still works"



 

The Korean woman just smiled as she stares at her lovingly.


 

Seeing her lover smile in pure joy, and the way how she appreciates every little thing just gives Dahyun more reasons why she should be in this forever,



 

Why she's so lucky to be in this with Sana,


 

With the kids,


 

And just with what's happening in her life right now.








 

Dahyun wants to say something to her, itching to say it to her,


 

But she couldn't.



 

Not right now.


 

At least now right now.



 

So all she could do is look at Sana who was now tilting her head in curiosity, and perhaps concern for her sudden silence.



 

"What are you thinking right now, love?"




 

Dahyun bit her lip as she shakes her head, "Just wondering how you could be this lovely…"




 

"Geez, aren't you being a sweet talker?" Sana playfully pinches Dahyun's side but her cheeks were now tinted in pink at the sweet statement.




 

"I'm just being honest"



 

"Uhuh?"




 

"You don't you believe me?"




 

"I do" Sana pulls her gently for a kiss, "Of course I do"


 

—------------------


 

The three of them decided to meet at a coffeeshop near where Tzuyu works.



 

The youngest suggested the location as she doesn't want to go far from her workplace, so the two had no other choice but to agree.




 

Well, the coffee's great though.



 

"How are things between you and Sana?" Chaeyoung asked after a while of stillness.




 

An involuntary smile showed on Dahyun's lips when she heard Sana's name, "Everything's great"


 

"And how about your not-so-secret proposal?" Tzuyu added.



 

That made Dahyun stop from sipping her coffee.


 

"Please tell us Sana didn't catch you dropping the ring…" Chaeyoung pleads.


 

"...Or accidentally blabbering about how you wanted to marry her so bad" Tzuyu added with her eyebrows raised.



 

"Luckily, none of that happened" Dahyun sighed in relief, "Well, almost…"



 

"Am I gonna be surprised? No" The youngest deadpans.



 

"And the kids?"




 

Dahyun winced hearing Chaeyoung's questions, "Well uh, I might have… umm I might have been caught by Umi?"



 

Chaeyoung facepalmed.




 

"How… How did she even find out? Seriously, unnie?"



 

"I was checking if the box was still hidden, okay? Then she suddenly appeared…" Dahyun winced at the memory, "...And I dropped it"




 

"Of course" Tzuyu scoffs, "Of course you'd drop it"



 

"But she promised not to tell Sana!" Dahyun spoke in defense.


 

"Well, in that we can trust our dear Umi" Chaeyoung agrees.



 

"Since when did Umi became your daughter as well?" Tzuyu playfully raises her eyebrows at Chaeyoung.




 

Chaeyoung was about to fire back but Dahyun suddenly starts blabbering nonsense.




 

"What if she says no?" That made the two of them look at her.




 

"What if it isn't the right time to propose? Do you think this is kind of a rush–"


 

"Get out of your head, unnie" Chaeyoung cuts her off.



 

Dahyun stopped breathing for a second.



 

"If someone knows her damn well, you know it's you"



 

"It's momo" Tzuyu commented, "But yeah, her also" she nonchalantly added, and that almost made Chaeyoung bang her own head against the table.



 

"That did not help her at all?" Chaeyoung said in disbelief.




 

"Sorry, must be my sudden protective girlfriend instinct"



 

Chaeyoung fakes a gag, "I still can't even believe you and momo are dating like… what in the actual ery?"




 

"Look, I get it okay? You're jealous because–"





 

"Are you two seriously bickering right now?" Dahyun now wears a poker face as she watches the two best friends of hers.




 

"Right, sorry" Chaeyoung clears , "So what I was saying was, you are–"




 

"...so dumb for thinking Sana would say no to your pale " Tzuyu cuts Chaeyoung off, "That's that"




 

Dahyun had to shut her eyes for a moment, just so she could take a deep… deep breath because these two are killing her,




 

Especially this demonic tower.





 

"Yes, you got my point, but at least make it sound normal, Yoda" Chaeyoung glares at Tzuyu before facing Dahyun once again, "Look, I'm serious. You guys have been together for five years now–"



 

"Four" Dahyun corrected.





 

"Right, four years. And you met her parents, she met yours. Everyone approves and loves both of you. No blockers exists" Chaeyoung slaps the table with her hands, making the two flinch.



 

"Chill" Tzuyu chuckles.



 

"You got two kids and a big house. Now tell me, what's something you're doubting, dubs?"







 

"Doubting why she got two best friends who causes her trouble" Tzuyu snickered.






 

Dahyun chuckled at that, "But if it weren't for you two, I wouldn't have met Sana"




 

"Yeah right, you can send me a box of bread as a thank you" Tzuyu finger shots at her.

 

", all you did was roast us?" Chaeyoung frowns.


 

"That's me supporting her" Tzuyu raises her eyebrows. "Why are you so–"



 

"Just because you're tall doesn't mean–"






 

"Oh my god, can you guys stop?" Dahyun was dying to hold back her laugh. "It has been what? Almost two decades of our friendship and you still have this love and hate relationship"


 

"It's all hate, mind you" Tzuyu corrects.



 

Chaeyoung scoffed, "Titan"



 

"You said what?!"




 

"Alright, I'm done. I'm out" Dahyun surrendered for the two. "I get it. I shouldn't be scared, that's what you wanna say–"


 

"Exactly!"


 

"Time you understand Korean"



 

"You are the non-korean in here, Tzu…"



 

"Damn I didn't know that, Son Chaeyoung"





 

"Please stop both of you…"

 

—--------------------




 

"Is this correct, mama?" Umi looks up after finishing writing her answer.



 

Dahyun immediately checks and saw how it was cleanly written. "You did a good job right there"



 

That made Umi smile proudly, "I think I can answer the second question now"




 

"That's great–"





 

"Noona, I found a box!" Kaito was running excitedly towards them, "Mama, look! I found this box!"





 

And once Dahyun turned her head to see what it was,





 

The looks on her face was evidently horrified, eyes wide and mouth agape…





 

Because holy...








 

If Dahyun's eyes could even get wider as it is now, it might fall out.







 

Kaito was holding a BOX.







 

AND IT IS NOT JUST SOME RANDOM BOX…









 

IT WAS THE SMALL BOX WITH THE ENGAGEMENT RING INSIDE IT.








 

WHERE DID HE EVEN FIND THIS–






 

"Oh my god" Dahyun could only utter in horror.





 

"I tried to shake the box but there was no sound" Kaito stated as he shakes the box once again, "But I'm afraid to open it, mama"




 

"Kaito" Umi glances at the box and then to Dahyun, "That is Mama's…"


 

"Mama, I am afraid to open it" Kaito pouts, "What if there's a bug?"








 

It is definitely not a bug…



 

Oh dear…







 

She was in relief that Sana's in the kitchen preparing for their snack right now, because holy molly…





 

She would never want her to find out her proposal right here, right now.








 

Dahyun clears , "I… there might be uh, a bug"




 

Kaito's eyes widened in fear, "R-Really?"




 

"Yes kai, so can you hand it to mama? So I can uh, I can throw the bug away?"



 

"It's okay, mama. Let me throw it myself–"



 

"I–No, wait… Kaito, wait" Dahyun felt her heart stopped for a second at that. "Mama will take care of that"



 

"But what if it's a spidey?"



 

"Mama will handle the spidey" Dahyun smiles widely just so Kaito will believe her.








 

There was a moment of silence as Kaito decides. The innocent boy was just actually worried his mama might get bitten by the said spider,





 

But knowing how Dahyun often handles all the bugs and insects on her own, Kaito might have bought that.



 

"Okay mama, please be careful" and he steps forward to hand it to her.







 

And as he reaches out his hand to give it to Dahyun,





 

A figure was starting to appear behind him and that distracted Dahyun from taking it…









 

A small sound of a thud was heard.









 

Dahyun dropped the box… once again.







 

And so was her heart.










 

Without a single thought, Dahyun mindlessly dives onto the carpeted floor, successfully covering the box.







 

It did hurt. Damn it did hurt. 










 

"Uh, Dahyun what is happening right here?" Sana was completely confused seeing Dahyun laying there on the carpeted floor.




 

But Umi was there to rescue. 




 

"I… we were playing, mommy" She lets out a smile, "And I accidentally pushed mama"



 

"Umi, you should be more careful–"




 

"No, it was actually my fault" Dahyun let out a low groan in pain after that unplanned diving, "I uh, I stumbled and didn't see her"



 

"Mama was about to catch the bug"



 

"Right, yes the bug" The Korean nervous laughs, "The imaginary bug, yes" she added.







 

Despite the confusion mixed with amusement written on Sana's face, she let out a soft giggle. "Well, do you need a help?"







 

"Oh no, nope I'm good" Dahyun was still there laying like a frog falling, "I actually feel very comfortable laying here. Never knew carpeted floors can be warm"








 

She mentally slapped herself for that lame excuse.



 

"...Are you sure?" Sana held back a snort when Dahyun playfully starts acting like she was playing snow.



 

"Uhuh, unless you wanna join me?" She jests.




 

"But Mama, how about the bug…"




 

"Bug? I thought it's imaginary…" Sana looks at the three of them.


 

"Mama jumped on it–"



 

"--And caught it" Dahyun quickly added, praying hard that this dumb act she's doing will work. "Already caught. All good, love"



 

"Oh, that's good to hear" Sana nods slowly, agreeing to Dahyun as she thought they were talking about that imaginary bug. "Dahyunie, are you sure you're okay?"





 

"...Uh yes" still laying on the floor, "Maybe could you get me some water?"







 

"Alright, then I'll also get your snacks" She lightly laughs at Dahyun's situation before leaving them.


 

The Korean sighed in relief.






 

"Is the bug dead, mama?"







 

"Oh yes, yes dear" and so was her ribs.


 

—------------------





 

Dahyun sighs as she looks at her chosen clothes to bring for her business trip.




 

She is going abroad to meet some western artists she will have collaboration with. It is such a big opportunity given to her from the JYPE, and so she's not letting this one pass,





 

Though thinking about being away from her kids and Sana for a week immediately made her feel lonely.





 

She looked up to the wall clock and saw it's almost twelve in the evening.






 

Sana is still downstairs.



 

—----



 

Dahyun was right when she guessed Sana might be in the kitchen, she is preparing the food for Dahyun for tomorrow. That made her smile gratefully.





 

The Korean woman walked up behind Sana, her hands roamed around her waist as she brought her lips close to the latter's ear.




 

The smell of her sweet perfume made Dahyun smile.




 

"Have I told you how amazing you are?" Dahyun whispered.



 

"Don't make me miss you too much, Dahyunie" Sana playfully said, though she leaned her head against Dahyun's.




 

"I am already missing the babies"


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter