Fin

U Turn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kim Dahyun has been that obedient and responsible daughter. A top student. And a great friend.





 

After graduating college, she didn't waste time to get the job she has been dreaming, and it wasn't a surprise for her to get in that easily.












 

If there's one thing that Dahyun had missed during her teenage years -- even now that she's 26.









 

It's for not having...






 

A girlfriend.








 

She would sometimes wonder why she can't really get into a relationship. It seems easy for every one to meet new people and date, and its not like the being gay is still new to everyone.





 

Dahyun is not that picky nor anti-social. She's been friends with almost everyone, and that might be one of the reasons why she can't get a girlfriend…





 

She treats everyone equally. Or at least she thought.









 

Or it could be because she wasn't used to it, no, scratch that, she doesn't even know how to flirt in the first place. She could feel her ancestors' disappointment up there. A useless lesbean, that's how Chaeyoung calls her.






 

But she had few crushes, and she almost -- almost, got a girlfriend. Unfortunately, if she's in between fight or flight, she'd rather run away.




 

Her reason: They're too pretty... intimidating.







 

That doesn't stop her friends from helping her get laid a girlfriend.







 

And speaking of the children of Satan,







 

She heard the bell rang from outside, followed by the loud voice of Chaeyoung as if someone's house just got on fire.












 

"Jesus, you don't have to yell like someone's grilling you" Dahyun hissed as soon as she opened the door.






 

It wasn't just Chaeyoung, behind her was the walking Eiffel Tower, Chou Tzuyu.






 

"And Hello to you too, Couch Potato" Chaeyoung cheekily said, stepping inside like she owns the place.






 

"I told you, we could just get rid of this smurf for a better and peaceful life" Tzuyu stated and handed Dahyun a box of pizza.






 

"It's fine as long as you're here to balance her insanity, but please do remind me of getting rid of her"





 

"You two are stuck with me, bear with it" Chaeyoung smugly said as soon as she slumped herself on the couch.






 

"Unfortunately" Tzuyu mumbled and joined Chaeyoung.





 

"Remove your damn baby shoes, Chaeyoung" Dahyun frowns, placing the pizza on the table.






 

"And place it beside your stack of insoles? Okay" Chaeyoung immediately runs away from Dahyun before she could choke her while Tzuyu's dying from cackling.















 

"So, what do you need?" Dahyun broke the comfortable silence.




 

Chaeyoung gasped in offense, "Yah, can't we just hang out with our caveman?"




 

"No"



 

Tzuyu rolls her eyes, "You're too obvious, Chaeyoung" 




 

"Fine, maybe we're here for something, but it's something that could help you"



 

"Do I look like I need some help?" Dahyun stares at the two idiots  in front of her.




 

"Yes/Obviously"






 

She already understood what they're up to.




 

Dahyun groaned, "I told you, blind date is not my thing"





 

"Look, I understood that your last blind date was unusual--"





 

"By unusual, you mean being on a date with someone who is ready to jump you any time" Tzuyu interrupts.




 

Dahyun shivered at the memory, "God, I could still feel her saliva on my cheek"






 

"But she was cute, right?" Chaeyoung earned a glare from Dahyun.






 

"If you call someone who bites cheeks on their first date 'cute', you need some therapy" Dahyun stated.





 

"It wasn't my fault! She was introduced to me and she looked normal! Who might've thought she's "






 

"The real question is…" Tzuyu started, "Which of Dahyun's cheek did that woman bit? The face or the ? The left one or--"







 

"Enought of that!"








 

Chaeyoung sighed, "But hear me out, this person is normal"






 

"That sound suspicious" Tzuyu commented.






 

"You should be helping me convince her!"






 

Tzuyu rolls her eyes, "Yeah, believe her, Dahyun. The girl's prolly normal" she half-heartedly stated.





 

"Ignore her" Chaeyoung frowns, "I swear, Dubs. This woman is close with Mina, and you can trust my girl, right? She told me that the woman's your type"





 

Dahyun frowned, "I don't have a type"








 

"You keep talking about anime girls with puppy eyes and cute voice. What was that thing again? ?" Tzuyu commented.




 

"Wha--I didn't mention such thing! But okay maybe I do have a type, but that doesn't change my decision. I am no longer doing blind--"








 

"If you're going to refuse, you're gonna die single and dry" Chaeyoung interrupted her, childishly threatening her.










 

But that actually worked.







 

These motherfu---






 

" you" Dahyun grumbles, shutting her eyes and mentally slapping herself for buying that crap.








 

"For someone who chooses to stay at home, you sure do fear dying alone and dry" It was Tzuyu, who was, well, almost sniffing the now empty box of pizza alone.






 

"So? Is that a yes?"





 

"If this turns out bad, I'm going to literally get rid of you, Son Chaeyoung"






 

Just one normal date.  Hopefully with a sane person.





 

That's the only thing she's asking for.


 

---------------------


 

Few deep breathes.



 

She can do it. 







 

It's not like it's her first time to step inside a ing restaurant, and the worker inside who welcomes the people keeps glancing at her every second because she's been standing there.













 

SHE'S GOING TO MEET THE WOMAN SHE'S BEEN CHATTING .







 

Dahyun couldn't even believe she let her demon agree to meet the woman she's chatting for like three weeks. She don't even know what she looks like. God, what does she look like? For sure she's beautiful, heck, they had a call last night and her voice sounded pretty. Dahyun would never admit that she did blush at that.






 

And here she is, standing outside the restaurant, with her face looking like she's about to pass out. People coming in and out of the restaurant was staring at her in confusion. They would literally think she's a beggar if it wasn't for her formal clothes.






 

And why did I even wear a suit? Jisoos, I'm not attending a ing ceremony@#$*?'








 

After a few words of encouragement to herself, she finally had the strength to step in. She's worried that the woman might think she's ditching her, that would guilt her.














 

Looking around, she was searching for the woman's face. 




 

"Good evening, Ma'am. Do you have any reservation?" She flinched when someone suddenly appeared in front of her.





 

"Uh yeah, Minatozaki Sana? Or at least that's what I think her last name should be pronounced" She squeaked, and the man was trying not to smile at her nervous state.







 

"Yes, Ma'am. Miss Kim Dahyun?" The Korean nodded, "Follow me" And so she walked behind him. "Your first date?" He added, tone friendly.





 

Dahyun cleared , "Yes, a blind date?" The man nods.









 

"There she is, Miss Kim" and he raised his hand at the left corner, "And I guess I'll just let you walk there on your own"










 

And wow, that couldn't be the Minatozaki Sana…




 

That gorgeous lady sitting alone, eyes on the menu. She couldn't be that gorgeous…





 

it. Chaeyoung didn’t even warn her.





 

"That gorgeous lady right there, yes. You looked too surprised" He chuckled, "Have a great night with your Lady, Miss Kim" then he left Dahyun alone.









 

Dahyun couldn't really process a single thing, but leaving this place and that woman is the last thing she'd do. She could even hear Chaeyoung's voice reminding her that she can't get a girlfriend by staying at her house.









 

Oh come on, Dahyun. It's not your first time, it's just a beautiful lady who looks too good to be true. She don't bite. You're just going to talk and eat, just don't let your self  stutter. It's not going to be that hard.
















 

Ignoring the weird feeling in her stomach, she let out a shaky exhale before approaching the said table.







 

It's not that hard.






 

You just have to walk and introduce yourself.






 

Be cool. Don't stumble. Wait why is my feet heavy? Oh could be the insoles. Haha what the heck am I even thinking.





 

Focus, you dumb .




 

Oh my ing goat I'm getting closer.






 

No, chill. Kim Dahyun. Chill the out. It's not that hard, just think you're talking to someone you know-- why am I even sweating.






 

Oh gosh, do I even look decent? Do I look too much? She might think I'm a part of men in black and was searching for some alien-- OH MY GOD SHE SAW ME. SHE SAW ME. WHY IS SHE SMILING LIKE THAT I'M GONNA STUMBLE MY ---







 

"Hi" The woman who she think is Sana, stood up with such beautiful smile. "Kim Dahyun?"








 

Hole in the mole SHE'S EXTRA GORGEOUS UP CLOSE.







 

"I...y-yeah, the Korean" She mentally facepalms.







 

Sana let out a chuckle, probably amused, "Minatozaki Sana, the Japanese that you've been talking online" she introduced herself with a hint of playfulness.








 

Dahyun suddenly bowed, that made the latter follow, "It's nice to meet you"



 

"It's nice to finally meet you too, Dahyun-ssi" Sana stated with a big smile.







 

"We should, uh, have a seat" said Dahyun, and oh boy, she literally heard the latter muttering a 'cute' followed by a light giggle.




 

------------------------






 

"So you said you work at JYPE?" Sana spoke in the middle of enjoying their dinner.




 

Dahyun nodded, she was trying so hard not to stare long at the Japanese woman. She look so pretty. "I'm uh, a composer, but I'm still new" then there was a moment of silence. Maybe Sana was waiting for her to continue, "And you? You're a designer?"




 

"Yes, been working with my friend's clothing brand for two years now. You know MM?"






 

"Oh, that!" Realizing she got too surprised, she cleared , "I mean, yes, that's very familiar"






 

She watched Sana pressing her lips together, as if she was holding back on something.





 

"Yes?" Dahyun initiates.








 

"I'm sorry, you just-- you look tensed" and she was clearly holding back her smile, as if she finds it adorable.







 

"That obvious?" She almost squeaked. "I'm sorry, it's been a while since I went on a date" Dahyun's voice sounded small, embarrassed.







 

"It's okay, I actually find it cute" Sana casually stated as if that didn't just made Dahyun blush, "But you know, if you are uncomfortable about something or talking to me, you can just say it"





 

That took Dahyun aback. "No, it's not like that" she feel like a ty person right now, "I, uh, just don't know what to say…"








 

Sana tilts her head a little, she doesn't look disappointed or anything, "Then shall we just chat instead?"





 

"What?"





 

"I'm just kidding. I know first dates are awkward, but you'll eventually get used to me, Dahyun-ssi" She cheekily stated, "If you can't initiate, I'd do it. That's if...you still want to?"









 

"I...you're okay with that? Initiating, I mean"






 

"I would do things for people like you"






 

"People like me?" Dahyun confusedly asked. She was also a little surprised that Sana's this straightforward, but it's not like she wasn't when they were chatting, she just thought that she's different in person,








 

But maybe she's not. She look genuine and kind…









 

"Cute people" Sana cheekily answered.






 

Dahyun could only stare at the woman. She was blatantly flirting and Dahyun wouldn't lie that it's a major turn on.






 

Dahyun let out a shy chuckle, "You're good at making people flutter"





 

"So I've heard. But I'm just being honest, Dahyun-ssi"




 

"And that makes me wonder why you're...still single? I mean, there's probably a lot of people that likes you, you know?  Suitors? Admirers?"








 

"Is that your way of telling me that I am attractive?" Sana showed a smirk on her face. And oh my god, why is she so good at making her blush?





 

She's damn smooth.






 

Dahyun bit her lip, holding back the silly grin on her face. She suddenly feel lighter than earlier. "That's an understatement, but that's an obvious yes" she saw how Sana's smile widened.







 

"I've been on many dates, but maybe people just have this preference, a specific type they want to be with…" Said Sana, averting her gaze and stares at her food.









 

Dahyun watched her for a second. Sana was suddenly spacing out. 



 

"But there's no way that…" she paused for a second when Sana looked up to meet her eyes, "Okay, maybe, you're right, but…" she contemplates for a moment, "...you're likeable"






 

She saw how that surprised Sana.







 

What's surprising about it? She really thinks Sana's likeable, no, that's actually an understatement. Sure she just met her now, but they've been chatting, and Sana seems to be that kind of person that people would love to hang out with. She's bubbly and kind; sweet and beautiful.




 

"Likeable?" Sana's smile appeared once again.





 

"Y-Yes?"





 

"I'm afraid you might take that back…" it was almost a whisper, but Dahyun did hear that. Then Sana let out a giggle, "But thank you, Dahyun-ssi. That's so sweet of you…"



 

----------------------


 

Dahyun offered to drive Sana home saying it's risky to take a cab alone.


 

Now they're walking on a street, side by side while having a little talk. Sana lives in a subdivision, but Dahyun wasn't satisfied with just driving her home, so she offered to walk her until she reach her house.







 

The date ended well, at least that's what Dahyun thinks. She enjoyed it despite being awkward at first, but because of how relax and straightforward Sana was, it actually made things easier.









 

"I had fun, Dahyun-ssi. Thank you" Said Sana, and Dahyun's couldn't help but flash a wide smile. 








 

"I'm glad you did. I had fun too" Dahyun stated, both were looking at their way. They're so close yet so far. Dahyun was actually itching to hold her hand, but she doesn't want to be weird, and Sana might not want to hold hands or anything.





 

She stole a glance at the latter. Sana was wearing an unreadable gaze, as if she was lost in thoughts. So Dahyun decided to initiate a conversation, taking the little time left together.




 

"It still confuses me when you said that after one meet, they suddenly disappears or runaway from you…" Dahyun stated. She was talking about what Sana said that her dates stops talking or contacting her after one date.




 

It couldn't be because Sana's a weird creature or a psycho, right? There's no way she's like that at all. She looks completely normal.






 

"Hmm?" Sana glances at her.






 

"Uh, I don't really see anything wrong. You're sweet and beautiful, kind and carefree..."







 

Sana sighed heavily, as if she's about to do something that she's going to regret, "Do you wanna know why?" 









 

There was something in her eyes. Nervousness? Fear? Dahyun couldn't quite read it. 









 

Then Sana stopped just outside a house, Dahyun guessed that it's hers.






 

"Of course, if you don't mind" Dahyun shrugs, clueless. 








 

There was hesitance on Sana's eyes, as if Dahyun's going to runaway as soon as she open the door. She then took steps closer to the door.






 

"Are you ready?" Dahyun nodded despite the confusion.










 

Sana rang the doorbell, and as soon as the door opened…










 

Two small figures rushed outside.









 

"Mommy!"







 

Mommy what?!


 

----------------------


 

It was early in the morning and someone was already screaming.





 

"She has kids! Not just one, but two!" 




 

"Please tell me you didn't runaway…" Tzuyu stated in concern.




 

"I didn't-- wait, why aren't you two surprised?!"




 

"What did you do then? Did you say anything?" It was Chaeyoung who asked, laying on her back on Dahyun's bed.




 

"I...she offered me to come inside but I kind of lied? I said I have an emergency call." A pillow landed on her face.








 

"You jerk! So you did runaway!" Chaeyoung automatically sat up, in disbelief at Dahyun.





 

"Yah! That's not the point here! You basically set me up with someone who have kids!" Dahyun glared back at Chaeyoung.





 

"I ain't stopping you two from wrestling" Tzuyu deadpanned.






 

"I didn't know about her having kids! Mina simply said Sana's looking for a partner!"





 

"And you threw me to become a what? A Father?!"





 

"You don't have that thing, Dahyun" Tzuyu commented.





 

"Oh my God, it's not like she was forcing you to become a mother of her kids" Chaeyoung said in frustration.






 

"Well, she's gonna get there" Tzuyu commented.






 

"You're not helping!" Dahyun whines at Tzuyu.







 

"Oh? Who said I'm here to help? I'm here for food"




 

"Dubs, seriously? Did you really...left like that?" Chaeyoung's tone suddenly change, concern on her face. "You know that Sana's not stupid, right?"







 

That made Dahyun stop, opening to speak yet can't utter a word. She suddenly felt guilty.




 

"Look, I know it surprised you but...it's not like you're forced to take the obligation, right?"









 

"She will eventually get-- okay, fine, I'll stop" Tzuyu raised her hands in surrender when the two threw a glare at her.





 

"You said your date with her ended well, right?" Chaeyoung carefully asked.





 

Dahyun sighs and slowly nods her head. "She's...fun to hangout with"





 

"She probably enjoyed the night too, and that must be the reason why she was hesitating to tell you"






 

"And you insisted, you want to know the real reason" Tzuyu added, and Dahyun felt attacked.








 

Dahyun groaned, covering her face against her pillow, "God, that was indeed a jerk move. She was probably hurt" she said against the pillow, it was almost inaudible for the two.




 

"She probably was, you have to make out" said Tzuyu. Dahyun removes the pillow and frowns at the Taiwanese. "Make up, you heard that wrong" she shrugs.






 

"Yes, before it's too late" Chaeyoung agrees.




 

"But I don't even know what to say…"






 

"Just say, Aye boo, I was actually holding back my poo and need to let it out so I ran--" A pillow landed on Tzuyu's face.







 

"Just say what you wanna say, we're going to die anyways" Chaeyoung shrugs.





 

"You guys are too helpful that I just want to tear...your bodies apart and offer it to Satan" Dahyun stated between her gritted teeth.





 

"You can't offer Chaeyoung's body to Satan, that's suici--" 





 

"What did I even do to you?!" Chaeyoung whines at Tzuyu.





 

"I exist to make you two suffer" Tzuyu simply said and took a sip on her watermelon shake.






 

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes and proceeded to give back her attention to Dahyun who was staring at her phone screen, "You're hesitating" Chaeyoung uttered.







 

"I'm not" Dahyun mumbled.






 

"You know, sometimes there is no next time. No time outs. No second chances. Sometimes it is now or never" Dahyun looked up to her.




 

"I know"






 

"Things change. Friends leave. People die. And life doesn't stop for anybody. So stop hesitating and get your lone laid" 






 

"And when I thought you're going to be serious for at least once" Dahyun grumbled.






 

"I am serious. But really, who cares if one day you wake up becoming a Mom, it's not like you won't get there anyway" said Chaeyoung with a grin, "Life is…"





 

"A ride or die, says the Philosopher Son Confusion" Tzuyu finished. 





 

Dahyun could only stare at the two idiots wearing their imaginary swag glasses.





 

"You really know the timing" The two high-fived.



 

"That's Chou Tzuyu for you" the Taiwanese smugly said.





 

"I don't know what to feel about having you two, but thank you for being unhelpfully helpful" Dahyun finally flashed a small smile at the two. She's actually thankful they're here.






 

Her life would be boring without them around.









 

"Yeah yeah, you got cool friends" Chaeyoung chuckles "But really, Dubs. The ball is in your court, no one's gonna force you, aight?"





 

"I know…" Dahyun sighs.




 

"Seize the day, Caveman" Tzuyu cheers up.


 

---------------------
 

Dahyun keeps thinking about her date with Sana.







 

Under the warm duvets and soft pillows, Dahyun still had Sana in mind. She stared at the ceiling in her bedroom.





 

Sana is pretty, that's an obvious fact, heck, that's an understatement. She has a this golden like skin, a little tan and it looks soft. She has that captivating smile, and soft giggles, and the way her eyes curl into a pair of half moons. God, Sana is really really beautiful. 




 

And it wasn't really just that, that made her beautiful. She's carefree, kind, and very mature. A wise woman.







 

That is why she couldn't help but think about the fact that she just ran away from her after knowing she has kids.





 

She couldn't have a husband, right? Or wife? She wouldn't go on dates if she's already taken. And she finally understood what Sana meant about people running away from her…





 

They don't want to be in a committed relationship with a woman who already has kids.





 

Understandable? Yes.



 

But Is it really that scary? Or was it just the thought of it?




 

Because if she could go back to that time she was introduced to Sana's kids, she would literally stay and not be an .


 

Everywhere Dahyun looks, there is Chaeyoung nagging on her side. She could literally hear her voice near her ears, scolding her for running like that with Tzuyu's nodding, disappointment written on her face. 




 

At least apologize. Personally apologize for being an …







 

So she called Sana.



 

It took a few rings before Sana answered the call, but Dahyun didn't say a word nor the woman from the other line.











 

In fear that Sana might end the call, Dahyun finally decided to speak.




 

"Sana-ssi? Are you...still there?" Dahyun carefully asks, biting her lip in nervousness.





 

"Y-Yes. I...I actually thought you just accidentally called" Her voice was low and careful, as if she was scared Dahyun would end the call too.




 

"Uhh, not really…" there was a pause, "I called to apologize for leaving...so suddenly" Dahyun heard a low chuckle.




 

"It's fine, Dahyun-ssi. You had an emergency call, right? So it's fine...really" but it doesn't sound like it was fine.






 

Dahyun knows that Sana isn't that stupid not to know the real reason why she left, and that made Dahyun feel guiltier than she already was,





 

And so she did the right thing.





 

"Do you...want to meet up again?" There was a moment of silence from the other line, "That's if, uh, you still want to, of course" Dahyun bit her lip, feeling a little nervous as she waits for her response.











 

"...Really?" Sana sounds a little too surprise, as if she didn't expect it at all, "I mean, of course, Dahyun-ssi. I would love to see you again…" it came out almost like a whisper. She sounded shy.






 

Dahyun smiled in relief, "Great, where do you want us to meet?"


 

--------------------------



 

They met at the mall near Sana's place. 




 

Seeing each other again was a little awkward, at least for Dahyun. What she did still bothers her that she would constantly steal a glance at the Japanese woman to see if she's uncomfortable,



 

But she wasn't. It was just Dahyun overthinking things.








 

They walked side by side, keeping a very little distance as they look for a place to eat.




 

"I miss coming here" said Sana.


 

"Yeah?" Dahyun encourages her to continue. She watched Sana letting out a sigh, followed by a small smile as she looked back at Dahyun.




 

"I kind of stop coming here unless I go for groceries. You know, the kids and my work" she shrugs as she explains.




 

Dahyun nods her head slowly, she don't know what to respond.




 

"So thank you for this. For inviting me" The Japanese woman flashes a bright smile that made Dahyun do the same.





 

"I should be the one thanking you. You came despite of your busy schedule"





 

"Of course, Dahyun-ssi" Sana giggles, and playfully bumping Dahyun's shoulder, "Of course…"




 

--------------------------






 

"You seem popular with the women here" Sana brings up as soon as they sat on one of the tables in a fast food chain.





 

"Huh? What gives?" Dahyun responds, eyes darted on the menu.





 

The Japanese chuckles. "They've been stealing glances at you. Didn't you notice?"





 

"Uhh, I was busy thinking about the food we should order" then looks up to meet Sana's eyes, "What do you like?"




 

"You"





 

"H-Huh?"





 

"I mean, you? What do you like to eat?"





 

The blush creeping on Dahyun's cheeks was very obvious, but she immediately hid her face behind the menu.





 

"How about, uh, this one?" Sana just giggled.


 

-----------------

 

Dahyun would steal glance at Sana and the food she's eating. Dahyun looks lost or something that Sana couldn't help but smile. She didn't even notice that Sana's staring back.











 

The Japanese girl's eyes never left Dahyun, then she took some food and moves her chopstick, halting a little distance away from Dahyun's lips.




 

That made Dahyun stop for a moment, blinking. Then her eyes flickers at the food near her lips then to Sana who was waiting for something. "Umm?"





 

"Open your mouth" Sana chuckles.






 

"Why?" 







 

"Just do it" And Dahyun did. Sana carefully placed the food on .











 

Dahyun was trying so hard not to cough at the sudden action. She was impossibly red and there's no way she could hide it.








 

"I noticed you were eyeing my food" Sana teasingly stated. 





 

"What? I wasn't" Dahyun protests, she saw that Sana's been holding her laugh. "It's just that...that uh, you look like you're enjoying the food, I swear" she was trying not to whine because Sana starts giggling at her. She was obviously teasing her.













 

Sana finally stops and looks back with a smile plastered on her face, "I'm enjoying this food because you're here with me, Dahyun-ssi" That surprised her, "I really thought you'd never call again, after uh, after that night"






 

That made Dahyun feel guiltier.





 

"How could I?" Dahyun found herself asking.





 

"I don't know…" Sana shrugs, "I just feel like you were overwhelmed knowing that I have kids"





 

"...I was"







 

"That's understandable" Sana doesn't look offended at all, "I would too if I were you"





 

"But, it's not like...it's something bad"






 

"Yeah?" A soft smile was visible on Sana's face.






 

"Yeah…"






 

"You don't really have to think too much about it, Dahyun" Sana sincerely stated. It feels like she knows what the Korean was currently thinking.



 

"I'm sorry about that" Dahyun couldn't help but apologize.


 

Sana shakes her head, still smiling, "Don't be. After all, we're here too know more about each other, right?"




 

"Right" Dahyun smiled, nodding her head as if she finally got the reassurance she wanted to hear.




 

"Step by step, Dahyun-ssi"



 

----------------------

 

Their date ended well once again, and it was actually better than the first date.




 

They got to talk a lot, more open. They even shared some things in their lives.



 

And Sana finally shared her story with her ex-boyfriend who passed away seven years ago because of a car accident. It was tragic, really. 





 

Sana was left alone with her kids. She los a partner and a father of their kids. She had to work multiple jobs before, just so she could provide their needs. Her friend helped her get a better job, it made everything easier.







 

Sana's kids are twins and they're already ten. They already know about their Father's death and to what Sana said, they understood everything. They're smart and loving kids. They even support her when she told them about her uality.








 

That made Dahyun realize how amazing Sana is, not just as a woman, but also as a Mother of two.





 

She went through a lot, yet she managed to stand up, stay positive, and raised wonderful kids..





 

She's more than just a beautiful and loving woman...





 

She's more than anything…







 

And it scares Dahyun, and no, it's not something bad at all.





 

What scares her was the fact that she wanted to know more, to be with Sana more than just inviting her out.



 

It was too fast; too quick to get attached to someone she just met…





 

Yet it doesn't feel wrong.





 

Maybe…




 

Maybe they met for a reason. 




 

Sure some people don't believe such things like soul connection and soulmates, but Dahyun does. She might not admit it, but she do believe such thing exists; destiny and right time.







 

Everything happens for reason…






 

She's been holding onto that line and that encourages her to continue.





 

She wanted to know more. Dahyun wanted to know Sana more. 





 

And even if she doesn't really know what's going to happen in the near future, there's a part of her that knows and feels that something was right; as if she was already walking on the right path.





 

So what could be possibly wrong if she lets her heart follow the path this time, right?
 

---------------------
 

[Operation 101: Get Dahyun a gf]
 

Dumbhyun:

What's with gc name & my nn??

Chaecasso:

OMG SHE'S ALIIIIIVE

Tzu-ing gum:

Replies to Dumbhyun…

It's self explanatory…

Dumbhyun:

??????

Chaecasso:

BIJJ WE R HERE 4 DA TEAAA

HOW WAS THE DATE?!?!

DID U FINALLY GET LAID

SAY YEEEES

Tzu-ing gum:

Replies to Chaecasso…

Y r u always yelling? Stfu

Dumbhyun:

Replies to Chaecasso…

The date was fine & no, I DID NOT GET LAID

JUSY BECAUSE I WAS ON A DATE DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO GET LAID, SON CHAEYOUNG!!

Chaecasso:

I'm not surprised ://

U can't get laid coz u gay panic

She's a runner she's a track star

Yooterus:

What are u guys talking about?

Tzu-ing gum:

I always forget that Jeongyeon's here 

Chaecasso:

Replies to Yoolo...

Dahyun's girlfriend

Dumbhyun:

WHAT

SHE'S NOT MY GF????

Tzu-ing gum:

Y does it have a question mark then?

U r unsure

Chaecasso:

Yesh Dahyun why r u unsure then :))

Dumbhyun:

Eye---

It's like confused kind of typing wtf r u two

Yooterus:

huh???

Are we talking Sana?

Chaecasso:

Yeeeees

Dumbhyun:

NOOOOO

Chae's Mitang:

Hello guys!

I want in

Dumbhyun:

Wait

Since when did Mina got in here?

Tzu-ing gum:

Months ago, but rarely talks

Chaecasso:

She's part of this operation

A big part I must say ;))

Dumbhyun:

Operation???? For what????

Yooterus:

Dahyun

as far as I know.u aren't as dumb as Chae

U can literally see the title

Chaecasso:

Replies to Yoolo…

U mean gc name,

Yooterus:

Same thing

Chae's Mitang:

So are we talking Sana?

Dumbhyun:

No, we r not talking Sana

Tzu-ing gum:

We r talking Sana

Yooterus:

So did it went well?

Dumbhyun:

Great even

Chaecasso:

U said we r not talking Sana??

Look at this hoo clowning herself

Yooterus:

I just know Dahyun's smiling like a lovesick puppy rn

Tzu-ing gum:

Aww that's gross

Chae's Mitang:

Replies to Dumbhyun...

What do you think of Sana?

Yooterus:

Ooooh we wanna know know know know

Dumbhyun:

U just gonna tease me

But yeah she's very ideal

Oh gooosh

She's a great woman and admirable

Chaecasso:

Oh, we know

We just want you to admit it to us

Chae's Mitang:

What else?

Dumbhyun:

Ummmm

What else?

Yooterus:

Like do u want to continue what u guys have?

Dumbhyun:

Idk actually…

Tzu-ing gum

Eye--

Chaecasso:

What

Dumbhyun:

But

Quitting is the last thing I wanna do

Chae's Mitang:

Omg u scared me lmaoo

So that means u want to continue?

Dumbhyun:

Uhh yeah?

And Sana actually told me not to think too much

Told me we should figure out if we want this

If I want this

Yooterus:

That's good to know

No pressure

Tzu-ing gum

In the end, u r going to be a mother anyways

Chae's Mitang:

Don't scare her lmaoooo

Chaecasso:

But imagine tho

If the kids cry bcoz Sana's not around

And Dubs doesnt know what to do

so she joins them crying

I could literally imagine

Seen by Yooterus, Chae's Mitang, Tzu-ing gum

 

Kim Dahyun left the group chat.


Tzu-ing gum:

LMFAOOOOOO

Chaecasso:

I WAS JUST SAYIIIIIING
 

----------------------
 

After a few weeks, the two finally got the chance to meet again. Despite the busy weeks, they managed to chat and call. And Dahyun must say, they got closer.






 

But today was different…





 

Before they could meet up at the mall once again, Sana called to tell her that she's with her daughter since no one could babysit. The Japanese was also sorry and told her that they could just go out some other time,




 

But Dahyun insisted that it was okay if she brings her daughter, telling her that it would be good to take her daughter out with them.







 

It turned into a family date real quick.











 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter