The start.

Closet Bad Boy

 

"What? She left?"
  

 
Jiyong's POV
 
 
 
 
When Top Hyung told me that Dara and the girl's left, I immediately ended the call without saying goodbye, grab my car keys and rush to Dara's house. I know her 'family' might attack me once they see my face but what the heck? I NEED TO SEE HER and apologize. So I have to go to their house to ask for her whereabouts. I'm aware an apology is not enough but it's a start, right? If she forgives me, I'll gladly spend the rest of my life making it up to her. I won't let her go again. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As I walk towards the front door, I can feel my cold hands starting to tremble uncontrollably. What can I say? I'm nervous. Very. Nervous. I mean, I'm a brave man but the fact that I'm setting foot in the territory of a very dangerous clan will have any man cower in fear. That and also I'm the jerk boyfriend of their princess who broke her heart to pieces.
 
 
I shakily lifted my hand to knock on the door. I knock three times before it opened and I was welcomed by Wooyoung's smiling face.
 
 
"Oh, Hyung! I haven't seen you in a while. What are you doing here?" he asked. Still smiling.
 
 
I wasn't expecting this kind of reception so it took me a few moments to reply. To tell you the truth, I expected a gun or a knife to be thrown at me the moment the door opened.
 
 
I cleared my throat and asked "I-is Dara here?" 
 
 
"No. She's staying at Busan along with the other Noona's. Didn't she tell you? They've been there for almost a month now." He tilted is head and look at me in confusion.
 
 
"Err,  no. We sort of..." I trailed off guiltily. I'm grateful that Dara didn't mention what happened to us to the clan but a part of me wish she did. I still can't forgive myself and I think I deserve to be beaten up. 
 
 
"You fought?" Wooyoung asked raising his eyebrows.
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
He was quiet for a full 10 minutes. I guess he's contemplating if he should kill me or not and as I was about to lose hope, he sighed and his smile returned. "You did, huh? Are you planning to follow her in Busan?" 
 
 
"Yes." I answered. Still wary of his reaction. 
 
 
"Well, if that's the case, I'd say you should bring some friends with you 'cause you know, if she's still angry at you, you might get killed." he stated matter-of-factly.
 
 
I laughed at that. The first time I did in weeks. He's got to be joking, right?
 
 
I look at his face and he's looking at me as if I lost my mind. Realization hit me and I instantly stop laughing.
 
 
"You're not laughing. You really think she'd kill me?" I question incredulously.
 
 
"She might if she's angry enough."
 
 
"I see. I'll call my friends and ask them to come with me then. Do you know where she's staying?"
 
 
"I'll send the address to your phone." He said and started typing on his cellphone.
 
 
"Thanks Wooyoung. I really appreciate it."  I clap his back and turn around to my car.
 
 
"Bye Hyung! Good luck and take care of Princess." He called back.
 
 
"I will." I promised and left. I won't let her down again.
 
 
 
 

 
 
Is it short?
I know
 
It's just soooooo hot  from where I am that I've become too lazy to type Nhoc Cashmere004
Yes, I'm blaming the heat kekekeke
I miss updating regularly...
 
Thank you for subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Nhoc Cashmere021