Honey, There's No Time

Its Not Actually Unrequited They Are Just Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Day (Dahyun's POV)

Rain keeps pouring outside my window and it feels like nature is mocking my terrible state. Monday has come once again, but it didn't give me much excitement like it used to.

Whatever distractions I could come up with are not powerful enough to overtake the thoughts of her.

If I am to describe this emotion, it is emptiness in fullness. It's as if mixing every bright color available in attempt to create a prettier one , only for it to end up black.

I was just starting to show you , why did you make me stop? 
Where do I put all this love now that you won't take it from me? 

After the talk, I was left alone with my thoughts like a war happening on the  inside. Rejecting every convincing reasons to run after her, telling myself that if she wants me enough–she would find her way back to me.

I kept myself chained on the bench,  sitting there not letting the harsh reality shatter my unsteady pieces.  But she never came back, she didn't take back her words.

Now that I've lost her, I don't know what to do. I'm left to pick the pieces up for myself.

I forced my body to get up , deciding I wasted too much time spacing out.  It worked and moved naturally on familiarity with the usual routine but my mind can't even have a grip on the happenings of my surrounding. I was operating in automode. 

I made my way to school as I held my breath until I see her and then letting disappointment get to me when I didn't.

The pain struck me once again when I saw the empty space beside my seat. No toothy smiles to greet me in the morning, no lavender scent to get me through the hectic day, no Sana. 

I threw one coffee on the trash bin, I bought two out of habit. Mondays are so dull without her here, her absence in this room is way too loud. 

I miss her already.

I've been doing this same routine for the past years, I never realized how much space she took up on it. Doing it without her doesn't feel right, its like reading a book backwards. I lazily sit through the entire class, my mind elsewhere.


Classes begun and ended, school hours are about to be over. I was barely present the whole day, and I probably got called out a couple of times by the teacher. The knock on my locker caught my attention back, and I turn to see who it was.

"Kim. Tell me the details"  I let out a sigh, not really in the mood to give in to Nayeon's request.

"Hey!"  She shouted.

"Aren't you risking your reputation talking to me in the hallways?"

"I'm impatient and you look annoyed, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter