Evening

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't until nine in the evening while lying on my bed did I have the courage to open Winter's letter for me. 


Ri my love,

How are you? If you're reading this then it means it has been a year after my passing. I know you might think that battling leukemia was tough for me but it wasn't, not when you're by myside through it all. What was hard was the thought of leaving you alone. Like who's gonna hold your hand when I'm gone? Who's gonna cook for you because we both know that you can't cook even if your life depended on it. But on a serious note love, I hope when you read this letter you're slowly opening your heart to another. 

It's okay, it's okay with me. Don't be afraid to love again Ri. You know people say that you fall in love twice in a lifetime? Well I'm lucky enough to fall in love with you twice. I don't regret any of it and I wouldn't have it any other way Ri. What we had was perfect in our own way. The only regret that I had was that I had to leave you too soon. Open your heart Ri, you'll meet someone new maybe someone even better than me. You deserve someone that will be with you through it all until your hair turns grey and we both know that I can't give you that in this life so give love a second chance and be happy Ri.

This letter is getting hard for me to write so let me talk about astrophysics in here Ri. You know what Ri, they said we're in a multiverse meaning that our universe is just one of many out there. Which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter