A Night In Bangkok

A Subtle Romance

It was a clear, warm night, as the Blackpink girls and their film crew landed in Bangkok to film their trip in Thailand for their reality show ‘Blackpink House’. They landed at around one in the morning, whilst most of Thailand was sleeping but were still unsurprised at the huge crowd of fans that greeted them at the airport. They swiftly marched through the airport towards their private van. Jennie had never been comfortable walking through airports as she felt slightly claustrophobic with swarms of fans buzzing around her in their hundreds. However,  being the middle of the night, this swarm was much smaller than previous ones, so she felt quite confident as she walked past the Blinks with her head held high, giving the odd wave to avid fans, which were met with cathartic screams of joy. 

 

Once in the van, sat in their standard formation of 2-2, with Jennie and Jisoo sat in front of the younger girls, they couldn’t help but feel excited to be in the land of smiles. It may have been one in the morning, but they all felt wide awake with the eagerness of having an awesome holiday together in Lisa's home country. 

 

Since it was late, the four girls were taken to their pre-booked hotel room, a gorgeous two-bedroom apartment, which could sleep four people. There was a twin room and a master room, with the master bed being so big the four girls could have comfortably shared that one bed alone, with room to spare. 

 

The first thing that the girls did was take a look around and decide on the sleeping arrangements. Back at the Blackpink House, where they shot most of the reality show, Jennie shared a room with Lisa, and Chaeng shared a room with Jisoo. The girls were happy with their roommates at the Blackpink House because they were all super close, but two of them secretly wished they could make slight sleeping rearrangements. So, as they looked around their temporary hotel room in Bangkok, Jennie already knew who she wanted to have as a roommate for that night, and she knew exactly what kind of setting she wanted to share with her. The first bedroom that Jennie inspected was the master bedroom. Upon seeing the huge bed, her eyes glistened with desire as she knew it would be the perfect setting for her perfect roommate, but she wasn’t the first person to see it. Jisoo was already in the master bedroom, and she had already seen the other as she was eager herself to see what the sleeping arrangements could be, maybe also eager to help her friend find the perfect stage for her pursuit. 

 

“Two people have to sleep apart and two together!” Jisoo shouted through the apartment from the master bedroom. Upon hearing this, Jennie swiftly exited the master bedroom, and raced to the other bedroom, which she hadn’t seen yet, but knew from Jisoo’s exclamation that it was a shared room. In a matter of seconds, she reached the twin room, poked her head through the door, and instantly knew that the master bedroom was the best setting for her and her secret lover.

 

“This room is way too cramped,” Jennie gave as her excuse for not choosing the twin room, with her real reason being that she and her secret lover wouldn’t have such a comfortable night sharing one of the single beds. 

 

As soon as Jennie announced her distaste for the twin room, Chaeng, her secret girlfriend, went straight to the master bedroom and Jennie eagerly followed. With Jennie and the other girl making their way to the master bedroom with schoolgirl excitement, the other two members of Blackpink ever-so-calmly strolled into the twin room, with one of the girls, Lisa, allowing herself to fall onto one bed while proclaiming “I want this one”,  as the other, Jisoo, sat down on the other bed announcing “I like this, too.” The eldest and youngest member of the group chose the twin bedroom with such collectiveness that it almost seemed premeditated as if Jennie and Chaeng had already previously requested to share a room together. 

 

Chaeng entered the master bedroom, with Jennie in tow, as they both announced that this room was their favorite, for reasons obvious to anyone in a relationship. 

 

Jennie and Chaeng had such apprehension at the thought of being on a reality show which would record everything they did at home. They knew from the moment the idea was pitched to them that they wouldn’t be able to be themselves, as everything would be documented, and if they acted as they did behind closed doors, then the world would know about their secret romance. They knew that displaying their affections to each other on camera would spell the end of Blackpink. South Korea wasn’t exactly a LGBT-friendly country, even though more and more of its citizens were opening their minds to different ualities. They also knew that if they came out and made their relationship public, that they would get a lot of hate from homophobic netizens and delusional shippers, who would only see their relationship as a lie to hide another secret relationship. They also knew that YG could see their relationship as a bomb ready to explode and break the band apart, so the company would probably force them to end their relationship or punish them by denying them solo opportunities and other financial avenues. They knew it could be too much for their relationship to handle if they went public, so they decided to keep it a secret until Blackpink disbanded. Then they could come out with fewer repercussions. 

 

From day one of shooting Blackpink House, Jennie and Chaeng refrained from too much physical affection. They even made sure they didn’t share the same bedroom because they knew that there were cameras in every room, except for the bathrooms. The two girls had communicated in code to make sure they didn’t pick the same room by using subtle finger gestures, with Chaeng pointing right, and Jennie pointing left, making sure their gestures were hidden. Acting for the cameras, Chaeng made it seem like fate decided for her, as she spun around with a pointed finger until she got too dizzy and stopped with her index finger pointed on her preselected room, and Jennie told the Blackpink House audience that she knew which room she wanted from the beginning. Well, due to their secret code, she did. 

 

Having to sleep apart for so long, Chaeng and Jennie craved intimacy. Sure, it had only been a couple of weeks since they started shooting Blackpink House and sleeping in separate bedrooms, but that was many times longer than they were used to. Now they were in Bangkok, in a temporary apartment for a few nights; it was the perfect time to swap roommates and make it look innocent enough. However, they both still knew that they had to perform for the cameras and make themselves look like they were just good friends. Before they went to bed, they said goodnight to the cameras, and the Blackpink House audience, as they took turns adorably putting their hands over the camera lens, as some YouTubers do to end their videos or transition from one scene to the next. 

 

_________

 

Two days later, Jennie and Chaeng woke up from a deep slumber, much earned from their passionate entanglement the night before. Their bed bore the signs of a night of passion, with creases in the bedsheets being nothing less than an expression of their ual endeavours. The left side of the bed was much more ruffled than the right, with the sheet rising and falling like waves running through it. The right side of the bed was much calmer, almost a tranquil lagoon compared to the rough ocean on the left. The sheet on the right side of the bed was tight and stretched, as most of the action from the previous night occurred on the left side, with their bodies pushing the sheets deep into the mattress.

 

 

 

“Are you sure the cameras are turned off?” Jennie asked Rosie, paranoid of people seeing what they were planning to do. She was sat on the left side of the bed, under the duvet, propped up with pillows behind her. 

 

“Yes, baby, I double-checked,” Rosie said for the second time, trying to reassure her wifey that no one will see what’s going to happen next. 

 

“Triple check, please,” Jennie said with a concerned, yet adorable look on her face. Rosie smiled to herself with surrender to her lover’s adorableness. She goes over to the table opposite their bed, where the portable camera lay, and checked it for any signs of life. “This one’s off.” She then went to the corner of the room and stood on the chair which she had positioned there earlier when she originally turned off the camera in the top corner of the room. “This one’s off too,” she confirmed for the third time. 

 

Still not satisfied, Jennie said with unrelenting concern, “cover it with a sock or something, to make sure nobody can see!” Rosie looked at her through squinted eyes as she wondered if her girlfriend thought the camera was going to be remotely hacked, not to mention how a sock would prevent the audio of their from being recorded, but she wasn’t going to mention that, or Jennie would definitely take off the table. Chaeng went over to her suitcase and got a pair of socks. She went back over to the camera in the top corner, and on the tips of her toes, on the chair, she stretched to put two of her socks over the lens of the camera, making doubly sure that the already turned-off camera couldn’t film them. 

 

“Put that one face down, too,” Jennie demanded, with a look of paranoia, as she pointed at the portable camera on the table across from their bed.

 

“How about I just put it in my suitcase?” Rosie said while grabbing the camera.

 

“Yeah, that’s much better!” Jennie said with a look of satisfaction and contentment that their imminent debauchery won’t be uploaded to YouTube in the near future. “Why didn’t you put the camera in the bag last night?” Jennie asked, with slight paranoia that their previous night may have been recorded. 

 

“We both passed out as soon as we got in bed if you don’t remember?! And then I woke you up in the middle of the night for some fun, and we both forgot that there were even cameras in the room.” 

 

“Oh my god! Were the cameras actual recording last night?” Jennie said with a look of utter horror.

 

“No, I checked them three times last night, too,” Rosie explained with a chuckle, as a look of relief washed over Jennie’s face. “Don’t worry baby. No one’s gonna see or hear what I’m about to do to you,” Rosie said in a seductive whisper as she crawled on the bottom of the bed, in front of Jennie. The sight of Rosie on all fours, making her way up the bed, dressed in a silky, black nightgown, sent fire through Jennie’s body, which she tried to extinguish with a deep breath. Controlling the flames inside her didn’t work, as they only grew higher and hotter as Rosie crawled on top of her. Rosie’s face was millimetres away from Jennie’s as they both gazed into each other’s eyes.

 

Rosie held her composure well, as she teased Jennie with the mere presence of her lips, frustratingly close to her lovers'. Jennie could feel her heart skip several beats before Rosie sent her chasing after them with a heart-racing kiss. Their lips locked as an intense passion surged through the younger girl’s body. She took control of the kiss as she decided to dominate Jennie, who she knew was still slightly concerned about being caught. Rosie knew she needed to take charge and convince her lover that there was nothing to worry about, and she knew Jennie always felt safe and reassured when she took the lead. So she did.

 

Rosie bit the brunette’s bottom lip, who let a moan of pleasure escape. She then opened  and Jennie’s bottom lip, as if to ask if she could enter. Jennie then caught her own lip between her teeth as she shook with pleasure at the sensation of Rosie’s tongue.  She opened , so slightly, but enough for Rosie to know that she gained admission. The taller girl engulfed the shorter girl's lips in her own, shoving her tongue down her lover’s throat, lapping the brunette’s tongue as their tongues danced to the rhythm of their kisses. 

 

Both girls were wet within seconds of their kisses beginning. It had been such a frustrating couple of weeks as they slept in separate bedrooms. They both knew they needed to make the most of this night. They didn’t know how long they would share this room, or when they would be able to make love to each other again. Remaining on top of Jennie, Rosie used her hands to explore Jennie’s body. She knew every inch of her lover’s body like the back of her hand, but still loved to make trails with her fingers across her skin as if mapping her body for the first time. Jennie loved the touch of her girlfriend’s fingers on her body. The gentle movement of her fingers as they journeyed over her body made her tremble. And as Rosie’s hands caressed her s, with her fingers catching her , her trembles turned to tremors, as her upper back arched upwards, pushing her s deeper into Rosie’s touch. A smirk washed over the blonde’s face as she knew she was getting her girlfriend excited.

She kept her lips locked with the brunette’s as she slid her right hand south, gently her way over the slightly-tanned sand dunes of the shorter girl’s torso. She didn’t stop to linger, as her fingers were thirsty for the waters of Jennie’s oasis. The blonde used her middle finger to find the brunette’s . She used the whole length of her finger as she applied pressure to the entire length of her lover’s heat, making sure the upper third of her digit was firmly against her . She rubbed her finger up and down, matching the rhythm of their kiss. Jennie let a moan that she thought could have lasted forever as her body was so eager for her girlfriend to have her way with her. 

 

Rosie entered the brunette with just a single digit. As she entered, she was greeted by Jennie’s sound, welcoming her and encouraging her to make herself at home. Rosie obliged and gently pumped her finger in and out of her lover, allowing her juices to lubricate her and feed her thirst. She then curled her finger upwards, and easily found the brunette’s g-spot, and started the rough wall of nerve endings. Jennie’s back arched upwards, pushing her pelvis upwards. Rosie replied by pushing her own pelvis on to Jennie’s left hip and thigh, pinning her to the bed so that she could have easier access. The shorter girl still tried pumping her pelvis along with the of the taller girl’s finger, but being unable to move as much as she wanted, made her moan even more. 

 

“Have you missed me, baby?” Rosie whispered into Jennie’s mouth, in the fraction of a second that their lips were unlocked. “Mmm mmm,” was all that Jennie could reply with, as they had resumed their battle of lips while nodding her head enthusiastically. 

 

Jennie turned her head to stop the kissing, then looked into Rosie’s eyes. “I hate that we can’t be together every night. I hate this show,” Jennie said with an adorable sulk. Rosie melted at her pout and bit her own lip at the sight. 

 

“I know, baby. Me too. But I’m gonna make you forget about it,” the gorgeous blonde said as she lowered herself down Jennie’s body, working her way down, kiss by kiss, towards her warmth. The y brunette bit her lip and entwined her fingers in the blonde’s hair, making sure she didn’t stop on her way down. As Rosie arrived at her lover’s wet heat, she wasted no time. She stuck out her tongue and the entire length of her warmth. Jennie, with her eyes closed and mouth open, fell into another dimension. Rosie lapped up her lover’s wetness as she looked at the brunette’s face, enjoying the sight of her girlfriend losing sense of space and time.

 

Rosie fine-tuned her technique as her girlfriend’s moans grew louder and her s grew stronger. She put her tongue on her lover’s and and  on it like it was the source of all her power. She could feel Jennie’s grip on her head tighten, but it only spurred her on. She put two fingers inside her girlfriend, curling them upwards, finding the warmest part of her wet heat. She rubbed the shorter girl’s g-spot as she and her . The combination of the two was divine. Jennie’s whole body was writhing as she could feel an earthquake was about to shatter through her body. Her grip tightened on the blonde’s hair, her body arched and pumped. The brunette felt like she was going to tear apart as the tremors rattled through every inch of her body. 

 

Rosie kept up a steady rhythm as Jennie’s body told her that she was close. Jennie’s already-closed eyes tightened, opened, her head lifted off of the pillow, as her was quickly approaching. Her body tensed up, her grip on her girlfriend’s head strengthened, her moan became mute as all of her energy focused on the fast approaching surge. Rosie could feel it. She could feel it. Jennie's walls tightened around her fingers. She used her free hand to grab Jennie’s, interlocking their fingers, allowing the brunette to squeeze. She was close. Rosie could feel it. So close. So ing close. 

 

“,” a whisper on Jennie’s breath. “”, her whisper gained volume. “, Rosie!”

 

“Rosie.”

 

“Rosie, !”

 

“Rosie…Rosie…Rosie…”

 

An explosion surged through Jennie’s body, like a tsunami surges from an earthquake in the middle of the ocean. Jennie’s body remained tense as she rode the tsunami to shore. Slowing down the tempo of her and rubs, Rosie grinned proudly from between her lover’s thighs, as she watched her girlfriend fall apart. As soon as the surge of her finished, Jennie fell into the bed in deflated ecstasy. Her hand fell from her girlfriend’s head, her other hand loosened from her girlfriend’s grip, and her head fell to the side as if she just passed out. It was one of the most intense s that Rosie had ever witnessed Jennie have. After reveling in her success, Rosie climbed up her lover, and lay beside her, taking her in her embrace. She looked at Jennie’s peacefully defeated face and lost herself in the moment. She tucked strands of Jennie’s disheveled hair behind her ear and ran a finger down her cheek. Jennie responded with a groan, almost inaudible, but Rosie heard it and knew that she was still conscious. 

 

“How did that feel, baby?” Rosie asked, knowing full well how it felt, but wanted to hear it from her lover’s lips. 

 

Jennie sighed, “Rosie…you almost killed me.”

 

Rosie chuckled, “Well, that wouldn’t be a bad way to go.”

 

Jennie tried to smile, but the energy she had left in her body only allowed the corner of to curl. 

 

“Oh ! I forgot to turn the camera off!” Rosie exclaimed.

 

Jennie’s eyes burst open, as fear shot into her, giving her new life. “What?! Are you serious?!” Jennie shot up and looked around the room for another camera. Rosie burst out laughing, and it took Jennie a second to catch on. She turned to her prankster of a girlfriend with a half-serious scowl, “You little ! You totally got me!” Jennie went to playfully, but not so playfully, slap the blonde, who caught the brunette’s arm before it made contact with her. Rosie continued laughing, as a semi-angry Jennie pushed Rosie down and climbed on top of her, ready to battle. She dug her fingers into the blonde’s stomach and tickled her. Rosie couldn’t stop laughing and writhing as she pleaded for her girlfriend to stop torturing her. A menacing grin stained Jennie’s face as she enjoyed inflicting the ticklish torture on her lover. She deserved it for pranking her. After a relentless plea from Rosie for her girlfriend to stop, Jennie finally did. Both of their faces changed to displays of love and admiration for each other as they gazed into each other’s eyes. 

 

“You forgive me?” Rosie asked with a twinkle in her eye. 

 

“After that you just gave me, are you kidding me? How could I stay mad at you after that?”

 

Rosie looked up at her brunette lover, with a smile of pride for her previous endeavour. “You look very happy with yourself,” Jennie joked as she leaned down to kiss the taller girl, who just smirked in response. 

 

“I’m gonna have to change that,” Jennie whispered into Rosie’s ear as her hand made its way down her girlfriend’s body.