KIIIONDO

Of Moments and Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesday, 7th December 2021

It's a normal day for G-Dragon and Taeyeon, a.k.a going to their office, YG and SM. 

Today might be slightly (or a lot) better since they have no more schedule on the evening.

 

To: Taengoo🌼💋

"Date later?"

"I miss you"

"Bringing the shoes with me."

 

Wait, which shoes?

 

KIIIONDO public version. Including SNSD Taeyeon in his F&F list is already something questionable for the Nike team, when did they get that close? So, including two SNSD Taeyeon might surprised them. Jiyong does not want that. He wants to announce, not to get caught. Thus he's just bringing the pairs for himself, while it's actually for her.

Afterall, how could she just have one version? It would be unfair, given the inspiration she is to him.

 

From: Taengoo🌼💋

"What a fancy and mysterious way to ask, GD-ssi"

"Omo, I'm getting the KIIIONDO shoes kya!"

 

Thought she is being cute? Nope, it's their sarcastic teasing.

 

 

 

It's 5PM and Taeyeon is going back to her apartment, with Zero. Jiyong, still in his peaceminusone studio, struggling to decorate his KIIIONDO shoes. However, a notification made him realize that he has no time to go back to his condo.

 

From: Taengoo🌼💋

"Zero said he's starving."

"If you don't come in 30 minutes, he will eat your food."

 

 

If I'm going to be late, I'm going to be sweetly late.

Jiyong means, how could he wrote all the mellow love songs if he wasn't a romantic person? He knows woman, he knows about woman.

 

He cannot deny he dated women— which have different personalities and likings;

but Kim Taeyeon is something else.

 

Sure, she appreciates extravagant events and expensive gifts. But Jiyong is not the only one who can offer her those things, and she can also bought it herself.

So he changed his way.

Wait, no. He just adds it up. He does not only give her the extravagant things, but also the simple, random, small things which she really likes.

 

The habit started when he realized he liked her, and is pursuing her. Pursuing Kim Taeyeon, although he is G-Dragon himself, is still a challenge. He's just glad he accomplished it.

 

 

"The gradient roses, please. The lilac ones."

 

 

He is also glad the florist does not meddle with his personal life, knowing he is the G-Dragon.

 

 

 

"Jiyooong, annyeong!!" She happily walked, almost hugging him, but stopped in track.

"Ooh, you're from the studio? Take a shower first. That's two pairs of KIIIONDO?"

He just chuckled.

How lovely is this more-than-30-years-old kid.

"This is flowers for my lady."

She beamed. Oh, how can you not want to give her everything everytime if it means seeing her smile like this? That's exactly Kwon Jiyong.

 

Loving her smile and having a black card to swipe everything— he loves spoiling her.

 

"And this is your new baby. Now I'm gonna take a quick shower."

"Hum, thank you so much Ji, love ya!"

"Love you more, always" He walked to her closets.

 

 

 

They ate their dinner, watched the television, and cuddled of course. They're just at a good place and planning to keep that. The bells is probably ringing soon. Jiyong knows it's almost time, and Taeyeon just knows the hint.

They are happy, and that's what matters.

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, 8th December 2021

"Hi there, sweetheart," said the man who just finished showering.

"Hi, ahjussiii"

The man raised his eyebrows.

"I called you sweetheart and you called me ahjussi?"

"Should I call you daddy for giving me so much shoes instead?"

 

Of course, having a lot of friends and family members, it is not that easy to just pick 111 people to receive the F&F version. What if someone feel left out? But being his inspiration, Taeyeon received both. She's on both list.

 

"I'd gladly take it if you want some spices. Be ready with what you'll get, Taengoo."

"Crazy ahjussi. Are you brushing your teeth?"

"Yeah, I just showered. Day off?"

Holding her phone, Taeyeon opened up her camera.

"Hum, I'm planning to do some workout today."

"Good for you, Taeng. Too bad, I need to go to the studio."

 

 

G-Dragon, being an artist and musician, have his peaceminusone studio for art purposes, and the usual music studio in YG. He has the songs prepared for the comeback, he just waited for the right time. Hence he went to the peaceminusone studio to make experiments of his KIIIONDO sneakers. Not too forget, he has a lot of it. And even if he doesn't, all he needs is one phone call to the Nike team.

 

 

Taeyeon, being the homebody she is, although nowadays she likes going out for some times, 

The weather is quite cold today.

That's what she thought.

Staying at her apartment is a good choice. Playing with Zero, having a quality time with herself.

 

 

 

Finished her breakfast, she opened the KIIIONDO package in her room and tried it on. 

Nice one, of course. It's her boyfriend's. Too bad she couldn't post it due to her contract with NERDY. So she just took a few shots and send it to him.

 

 

From: Jiyong💜

"Looking good in it, Taeng"

"Want to decorate it?"

"I'll take you to the studio if you'd like"

 

The public may not know that they are dating— and they don't want the public to know yet. They may not go to Myeongdong street date without disguise— but they can still go to ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter