Christmas 2019

Of Moments and Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was fall when he discharged from military.

Him.

G-Dragon, the living legend, Asia's superstar, fashion more-than-an icon.

Kwon Jiyong, a good son and a loving boyfriend.

He met her fans outside the camp. He finally came home to his family. He finally came home to her.

 

 

"You didn't have any party with the boys?"

"Later. I miss them too but I miss you more, Taeng."

"Sweet-talker. How's your last few weeks there?" Taeyeon asked him.

 

For a few times when he is off-duty, they can met. For the other times, they can't. When he was home, she was away, working overseas. When she was home, he cannot went there. He must stayed at his camp.

Military wasn't their hardest battle, so they didn't really make a fuss out of it. But they can't say that it's easy too. They were getting back together when he went to military so— this is actually the time for them to really understand each other better.

With all the stressful things that's been happening on 2019 and 2018, sure, having each other means a lot to them. Taeyeon knows that Jiyong made her feels that she can go through the hardships and battles, that she is strong enough for that. Jiyong knows that Taeyeon made him stay controlled, stay sane, that him and BIGBANG is going to be fine. It's the peace for them.

 

 

 

While Jiyong went to have a dinner-slash-party with his friends, she cannot make it due to her schedule in SM. Did she worry about it?

Nope.

Although the young and free boy still lives inside him, Taeyeon knows that Jiyong has grown to be a responsible and careful man. She trusts him and she chooses to trusts him. She knew her choice is right when she hears a notification from her phone.

"G-Dragon?" Jaehee, who's currently eating dinner with Taeyeon on SM's Cafetaria asked her.

"Shhh..." Taeyeon gestured.

She picked up her phone and opened it.

 

From: Jiyong💜

"Lots of my pals are here. I wish my baby is here too."

"Let's have a Christmas dinner on my place with them, shall we?"

 

Ah... that's going to be Taeyeon's first time— celebrating Christmas with her boyfriend's friends.

How would it be? She thought.

It's the friends that knows and befriended with his ex(es), especially the one with Mizuhara as her surname. It's the friends that went with him for a vacation with his ex, it's the friends that witnessed the state he was in when he broke up with his ex(es), and with her herself.

 

Yes, they know Jiyong-Taeyeon has ever broke-up that creates a fuss to people around them.

 

 

She is confident— she knows Jiyong truly loves her, but she knows there will always be comparison and she hates that. Although she has ever hang-out with his friends, but they never hang-out at his place together before. That's different and she wonders how will it be.

Just like how the north always find the south, Jiyong seems to be able to see through Taeyeon's mind.

 

From: Jiyong💜

"Don't worry."

"You know they're not nosy."

"They won't think that my exes are better than you."

"How can someone think like that tho? You are Kim Taeyeon for God's sake."

 

The cute meaningful messages is one of the thing that makes Taeyeon liked him at first. Just like how s and a lot of people has said, Kwon Jiyong is good at words, he is good at stringing it up, making it sounds casual yet meaningful.

 

 

To: Jiyong💜

"Eung, I know."

"Have fun, old man💜"

 

 

Damn, how can this woman is not a player but good at playing? Jiyong thought.

 

He just replied to her messages and resumed having fun with his friends, and being careful with the girls. He doesn't want the old Jiyong-Taeyeon that fought because of those kind of things. He is happy with what he has now and he doesn't want to lose it.

 

 

 

 

Sunday, 8th December 2019

Jiyong's Apartment

 

Taeyeon was busy making cookies while Jiyong doing his art. It's not like they didn't enjoy each other's presence, but it's their way of enjoying an off-duty day together with each other.

"Do you want to have delivery foods for our dinner later?" Jiyong asked her.

"Sounds good," Taeyeon answered, while focusing on decorating her cookies.

"What do you want?"

"Anything you like, just make sure it's not spicy," Jiyong nodded while looking down at her cookies.

"Should we make cookies for Christmas?"

"That will be fun!" She exclaimed excitedly.

 

 

Jiyong and Taeyeon then ate their dinner while letting Iye and Zero played. Um, more like bickered? It's such a relief that Jiyong's place has a great security system and people, so that they can be less worried about medias and sasaengs trying to barge in.

"Since we celebrate it here..."

"Um?" Jiyong looked up at her while munching his food.

"The dresscode is casual. Right?" 

Jiyong chuckled. Taeyeon frowned.

"Why are you frowning?"

"Why are you chuckling?!"

"Of course, babygirl. The dresscode for our Christmas Celebration is up-to-Kim Taeyeon."

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes and finished her food.

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, 11th December 2019

Jiyong's Studio, YG Entertainment

 

"When is the release date?" Youngbae asked his long-time best friend.

"The Paranoise?"

"No, your dating news release date, fool," Youngbse hissed.

His best-friend hissed too.

"Yah, since when do I release my dating news?"

"Usually, when you date someone— everyone smelled it quick. It's strange that now you're dating someone who has a bigger fanbase than your exes, yet there's no valid proof yet."

"Guess practice makes perfect? I'm getting better at those hiding s," Jiyong took it lightly.

"Why do you hide it good this time? It must be because you want to protect her that much, I supposed?" Youngbae asked him, demanding for an explanation.

 

Youngbae was right. Jiyong was never good at hiding his past relationships. Well, it's more like he doesn't care that much even if he got caught. For him, he liked to stay in the middle. The public may know but he also may not give any statement nor clarification. But this time, it's different.

 

"I don't compare but we both know she's different. Getting caught with anyone is one thing, but getting caught with her is another. I don't want to come-out with lots of hate comments instead of people praying for our relationship. And right now, is not the best time to come-out."

"Damn, man! That's a gentleman behaviour you know," Youngbae teared up, because he has seen his friend being serious with girls before— but never to this level.

 

 

From: Taengoo🌼💜

"Oppa!! ㅋㅋㅋ"

 

Jiyong smells something. Taeyeon would not call him 'oppa' if there's nothing going on now. It's really funny and cute how it went from Sunbaenim - G-Dragon-ssi - Jiyong-ssi - Jiyong oppa and now, it's a Jiyong, Jiyong-ah, or Kwon Jiyong when she's mad.

 

From: Taeyeon🌼💜

"There's a little schedule at SM on the 25th. But don't worry, it will only took an hour or two."

"Season's greetings meeting with the editor."

"I will make cookies at your place first then go to SM. After that I'll go back to your place rightaway."

 

Ah, that's the trouble. This girl is really...

 

To: Taeyeon🌼💜

"Heung! Why"

"A sched"

"on Christmas"

"Mine's all off!"

 

From: Taeyeon🌼💜

"Then make a label for me, crazy."

 

To: Taeyeon🌼💜

"You really make me consider doing it, Taeng."

 

 

"Jiyong-ah, you realize that she's the center of your world now?" Youngbae is getting tired because Jiyong asked him to compose their music together but he's seeing this man being lovey-dovey instead.

"I know man, I know."

 

 

 

 

Sunday, 24th December 2019

Jiyong's Apartment

 

"That's the clothes you'll be wearing tomorrow?"

"Um," Taeyeon answered while tidying up her belongings.

"That screams Taeyeon," Jiyong smirked.

"Taeyeon what?" She looked up to him.

Jiyong just walked away while humming his rap in Bull, the "Taeyeon-hage" part we all know about.

 

 

Taeyeon changed her clothes and looked for Jiyong who's playing with Iye. It's the serenity that makes today seems so beautiful to them. No work-related thingy, no media fuss, no sasaengs. Just them and their fur babies.

 

 

They're going to have a Christmas Eve Dinner with Jiyong's family tonight. Taeyeon isn't that nervous anymore since she met them for a few times already.

Although she knows that it's not "SNSD Taeyeon" but "Kim Taeyeon" that matters, she knows that being in SNSD made her looks more credible. Afterall, she cannot do something wrong without the medias making a fuss out of it— and her image is quite clean, so it is safe.

To add it, is there any in-laws who would reject SNSD rightaway?

 

 

"We should buy a cake, don't you think?" Taeyeon asked him while applying for her skincare.

Jiyong just laid down on his bed, scrolling through his private Instagram.

"Dami-noona will buy it. Maybe we should buy Sushi instead."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter