Who's after who?

The different pair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinsoul: What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?!

Jinsoul walked back and forth in the living room. Some were sitting on the floor, while some were sitting on the couch in the living room, not knowing what to do. I sat on one of the couches right between Vivi and Yves. I ran a hand through my hair, while gears ran in my head, trying to think of a plan to rescue Choerry and Yeojin safely.

Yves: Could you please sit down Jinsoul? I’m going to get a headache soon if you continue.

Haseul pulled Jinsoul to sit down beside her on the couch. Everyone was quiet. No one dared to say anything. I was looking down at the floor when I felt a bit weird. I looked up to see everyone looking at me with hope in their eyes. Hope, that I will have the plan to save Choerry and Yeojin. I sighed and glided a bit down the sofa, so I was half laying down and that I was looking up at the ceiling.

Jahoon: It is all my fault. It is all my fault. If I didn’t open up to you guys, befriending you guys, then all of this would never have happened. Whatever Choerry and Yeojin are going through right now, I would be the one to experience it instead of them.

Suddenly I was slapped on the forehead. I jolted back up with a confused expression to see who it was. Jungeun was standing in front of me with her hands now on her hips and glaring at me with disbelief.

Jungeun: What are babbling about?! This is none of your faults! You couldn’t predict what was going to happen in the future and even if you didn’t open yourself up to us at that time, we would still do anything in our powers for you to open up.

I looked at her for a while before looking over to the others, who were all nodding and giving me a smile. I sighed for I don’t know how many times now and plopped my face into my hands, rubbing my face. I felt a hand on my shoulder, rubbing it to reassure me but I didn’t dare to look at anyone.

Vivi: Hey, look Jahoon. Lip is right. None of this is your fault, you should go so hard on yourself about this.

I turned to look at Vivi, who just looked back at me with a smile, that warmed me up a bit, which was surprising itself. I had always been known as the ice queen or ice king or whatever you wanted to call it. I was very cold and always had a blank face wherever I was. I was unapproachable by anyone, everyone feared me and no one wanted to befriend me. They only crushed over me because I was in their eyes the “perfect” girlfriend. I was good-looking, good physique, high grades, and the school president. But it all changed when the girls transferred to the school since they were suspended from their old school because of their behavior. They were the ones to rescue me from falling into the deep hole of loneliness. They changed me for the better, they warmed me up in, I must admit, the most annoying way but they have never left my side. Not as everyone. Not as the person I trusted the most did to me, backstabbing me. I have to return their help. I stood straight up on my feet, shocking everyone in the room. Everyone is lit up with hope and turned all their attention to me.

Jahoon: I think I have a plan but I need help.

I pulled out my phone and called mom, Donghae, Yuri, Jungkook, and Taehyung for them to meet us in the house in about an hour. After what felt like thousands of years, they finally arrived and we were now all sitting in the living room, everyone's attention on me.

Donghae: Why did you call us?

Jahoon: I think I have a plan on how to save Choerry and Yeojin. But I need help from everyone. I want us all to act like nothing has happened to piss off Mr. Park. As far as I know him, he would probably get out of where he is hiding. When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter