Where are you?

The different pair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*8 months later*

Gowon: I must say that even though it is nice not to go to school and just lie down and do anything you want, I still miss school right now.

Yeojin: I agree with you.

I quickly sat up in shock since I was laying on the couch. Hyunjin, who had laid on top of me, fell onto the floor with a thud. She turned to glare at me with a pout. I mumbled sorry before turning my attention back to Yeojin and looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Jahoon: You, missing school? That is new. You would always say how you hate school and not wanting to go to school, each morning that I wake you up.

Yeojin: But now it’s different. We have been inside this house for 6 whole months without being available to go outside freely. I don’t have anything to do anymore without getting bored.

I nodded and laid back down. I agreed with her. At first, it was a luxury but now it’s just pure boredom. Just as if God was listening to our conversation, my mother walked inside the living room, clapping her hands.

Mom: Gosh! You guys are looking like zombies! Haven’t you guys sleep?

Jahoon: Mom, we have slept so much that it isn’t even possible to sleep anymore unless we are dead! We are too bored, we don’t know what to do anymore! It may sound unbelievable but we want to go back to study in school.

Mom: I would have expected it from you Hoonie since you are the president of the school council after all but I must say, not judging or anything, but I’m surprised the rest of you want to return to school too.

Jinsoul: We have done everything, that we possibly could do while in this house to kill time but now there isn’t anything to do without getting bored.

Hyejoo: Well unnie you need school….

Jinsoul: Yah! Are you calling me dumb?!

Hyejoo looked at Jinsoul with a blank expression. She slowly blinked a few times before answering confidently.

Hyejoo: Yes.

Jinsoul: Yah!

I snickered at it and turned to lay down on my stomach and turned my head to the left to face the girls, who were sitting on the floor. I placed my head down on a pillow, staring at Jinsoul with a sly grin. Jinsoul was staring back at me with a shocked expression and a hand over her heart.

Jinsoul: How could you Hoonie? I thought that you cared about me~

I gave her a finger heart and sent it with a kiss.

Jahoon: I still love you.

Before the kiss and heart could “reach” Jinsoul, Jungeun jumped in between and “took” the kiss and heart in her grip and placed it over her heart.

Jungeun: Mine.

Jinsoul jumped onto Jungeun, making them roll around on the floor, fighting for the kiss. The other girls just looked at them with an unamused expression and betted on who was going to win. In the end, mom stopped them, separating by grabbing the back of their collar, pulling them away from each other.

Mom: Now now. It seems like you have been inside for too much time. Good for you guys, that I come here today with some great news but let us first of all wait for Donghae and Yuri before I reveal the great news.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae: Did we take that long time to come here, Yuri?

Yuri: Not really. There wasn’t any traffic today, coming from Woojin’s house.

Yuri and Donghae looked at you, your mom, and the girls, who were sleeping in the living room. Donghae and Yuri looked at each other before walking over to everyone individually, waking them up. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and looked at Yuri, who had just woken me up.

Jahoon: When did you guys come?

Yuri: We came just a while ago, only to see everyone sleeping.

Mom: Well, we couldn’t help it, you guys took some time to come.

Donghae: We didn’t take that much time, just you guys are too lazy and fell asleep but by the way Seungyeon noona, have you told the girls about the great news?

Mom: I wanted to wait for you guys first. Girls, we think it about time, that you guys are coming back to school.

The girls, including me, sat straight up and looked at mom with wide eyes, not believing her words.

Jahoon: But what about Mr. Park?

Donghae: Yuri and I have been watching Woojin ever since that you guys have moved here and we have seen any suspicious move that indicates he is planning something. It looks like that he doesn’t care about you guys anymore and let you be but we still have to be safe.

Yuri: That is why each of you would have a personal bodyguard every time you are going to school. Your bodyguard would also be in with you in your classes in case something happened. We will also have some of our people standing around the school, undercover and watching you guys and Woojins people if they dare to come close to you guys.

Haseul: So we will be available to go to school tomorrow?

Mom: Yes and with new school outfits!!!

Mom stood up with her hands in the air, full of bags with our new school uniform.

 

 

 

 

Jungeun: I may say that I liked the old uniforms better than our new ones. Red suits me better than this navy blue color.

Chuu: I think it looks nice!! It also suits Jahoon!!

We all in the living room, waiting for the cars, that had to drive us to school. I was sitting on the couch between Heejin, who was sitting on Hyunjin’s lap, and Chuu, who was sitting on Yves’s lap.

Jahoon: Thank you Chuu, I also like the color it, it’s my favorite color after all but right now I feel like the fifth wheel….

I glanced at both of my sides with narrowed eyes. Suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter