NYOLS 8

Not your ordinary Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WINTER

"I'll show you how sorry I am" after Karina chant those words she made me lay at the bed and her top on me, giving me those seductive stares, I put my both hands on her shoulder when she started kissing my neck, I released a soft moan. Karina is a ing expert! "D-did you do this w--with Jongin already?" I'm curious cause of her expertness, I have a hard time asking it cause she's kissing my neck non-stop!  


She stopped kissing my neck for an answer to my question "you'll be my first" she whispered and the starting to kiss my earlobe. .


I held her head and guiding it down, she's kissing my collarbone now, her hands travelled to my left , it's still covered. I released a soft moan again. She's about to my dress when we heard a knock.

"Jesus Christ!"

"BLOODY HELL!"

I looked at her and she seemed disappointed, she sighed "I guess I can't show you how sorry I am, maybe next time" she muttered, I chuckled to her statement "nah, you're forgiven, c'mon let's fixed our selves"

We fixed ourselves first before going to the person who knocked on the door, and it turns out it's Jongin. He smiles at us "It seems you two are in good shape now" Karina and I looked at each other and chuckled in nervous. my my cousin, if you only knew.


"why did you go home so early?" Karina asked, I went to the living room and sat down in the sofa, grab my self a book. I saw Jongin walked into their room, Karina sat beside me


"He forgot his gloves" I nodded at Karina and continue to what I was doing, reading. Later Jongin bid his goodbye to us, goin back to his work. 


This book I was reading is giving me a heartbreak! It's all about reincarnation. The main characters died and reincarnated as strangers, the girl was already married while the boy is still engaged. How tragic their story is. I'm curious about my love story, what will the flow of mine?


It's about 3 hours I am sitting on the sofa reading this book. Karina is in the Garden or Kitchen? I don't know I was busy reading.

 

"You're not giving me attention" Shocked was written on my face when Karina gave me an sulking Attitude, she's standing in my front while crossing her arms, how adorable she is! 

"Where have you been?"


"Bedroom"


"Oh I thought you're in the Kitchen or Garden" she smirked at me

"It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter