NYOLS 7

Not your ordinary Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
WINTER

 

During the whole dinner, Karina's father is throwing me a weird and scary stares. What's wrong with him? Jongin held my hand ang whispered "just continue eating and go to your room" the Mystery vibes in this town is getting creepier. But I am Detective Winter, I'll find it out!

Once I finished eating, I walked into my room just like Jongin's said, I sat at my bed, placed the pillow on my lap. Jongin and Karina's father's conversation is really bugging me. Why my cousin is kinda mad when Karina's father asked for my name? Is that a big deal?  

I just read the book that I took from the shelf in the Living room, this is not the Fifty shades by the way, Karina Hide it!!! HAHA and about the kiss, it will not disappear from my mind !! what is happening to me? why is it like this? it feels weird but amazing! It is different from ningning's kiss or my past flings. And I want more of it! 


. I am craving for it.


I take down the book I am reading and put it aside, because I can't really forget the conversation they had earlier in the Kitchen. 

why did Karina kiss me in the first place? I thought it was not in her beliefs? She's this Religious person right?

I stopped thinking when I heard my door open, I saw it was Karina. When she entered, she immediately closed it and locked it, Karina sat down next to me, leaning her head on my shoulder, I was stunned by what she did. I'm confused by her actions!! "Hymn are you doing?" I asked her, She just buried her head in my neck, I can feel her breathing and it tickles me. 


"You're warm" she whispered, we stayed in that position in minutes. "You made me sinner, Winter". I was surprised by what she said, I did not talk, I didn't answer her.

"I am supposed to change you, but things happened" she continued, I am just listening to her cause I don't know what to say. "Winter, I love the feeling when I kissed you" this time I looked at her, shock written on my face, while she was still looking down.

 

"Do you know what you're saying Karina?" 

"I---i--- know it's sin. But I can't help it" she replied. I am the one who supposed to change not her!!

Damn Winter, you're so fine babe! HAHA

 


"Karina, it is against on your beliefs!" I said to her slightly shouted, she looked at me in the eyes. She's about to cry "I-im sorry W--w--winter, I get it you're not liking it" she apologized "I'm sorry, I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter