Esprit émotionnel (Emotional Spirit)

Au delà du monde

“Are you ready for your second day of school?” Mark was excited once again to go to school

 

Renjun and Mark was on their way to Renjun’ School. Renjun was walking casually while Mark was floating happily to the air around his Purificateur

 

“Will you be like that every time we go to school?” Renjun couldn’t understand the excitement of his Spirit. “It’s not like it was the first time.”

“Yeah but we didn’t meet any friends yet! We only met a weirdo spirit…” Mark ascended to be on the same level of Renjun while thinking about Haechan, the Prankster Spirit. “I hope he doesn’t make trouble anymore…”

“I also hope for him” Renjun added “Or else Winwin would not hesitate to send him on the other world this time”

 

They finally arrived at school and Renjun went to his locker to put his stuff inside and take his books for the first period of school. They went back to the main hallway and were waiting for the bell rings for the beginning of classes until Renjun see the blond guy of yesterday with his friend.

 

“Isn’t it the guy who was posses by Haechan” Renjun stare the blond guy afar.

“Uh?” Mark also looked in the same direction as Renjun “Hmm… Can’t tell… Humans all looks the same to me” He said still looking at him

“What? How can you say they look all the same when you’re not that different from one!” Renjun frowns while looking to his Spirit.

“Humans looks all alive to me!” Mark said like it was obvious while Renjun just sighed “Anyways, if it’s really him, he looks way better than yesterday!”

 

Renjun continued to stare at the blond guy if everything was alright for him. To be possessed by ghost could have some aftereffects when using too much of his energy and take several days to be in a normal state. So, it was surprising for Renjun to see that guy walking as if nothing happens.

 

 

 

 

Jaemin arrived at the main gate of the school and saw his friend, Jeno, waving at him from afar. He joined him and walk together to enter in the school

 

“Hey! you look way better compared to the few days before” Jeno was happy to see his friend finally back to normal.

“I told you I only need a bit of rest and I would be all good!” Jaemin smiled to his friend

“A bit of rest? Dude, you were dying these past few days!” Jeno reminded him “Does the nurse told you what you had?”

“I don’t remember anything” Jaemin was thinking about yesterday “The only thing I remember after you left is I was sleeping on the nursery’s bed and then POUF!” Jaemin made a sound with his mouth while opening his hands to Jeno “I felt like something came out of my body!”

“Came out of your body?” Jeno looked at him weirdly “Bro, are you sure it wasn’t a diarrhea that you have?” He laughed

“Meh, whatever, I’m just happy that everything is over…” Jaemin said while picking up his things for his morning class.

 

While he was waiting for Jeno to pick his things also, he could feel someone stared at him from far away. He couldn’t find who was it, but his gaze stopped to a boy on the other side of the hallway. Jaemin was lost in his thoughts until he saw the boy talking to… nothing? Was he talking to himself? Jaemin look around to see if there were anybody close to the boy that he could have speak with, but no one was near of him…

 

“Jaemin, what are you looking at?” Jeno waved his hands in front of him

“Oh you startled me!” Jaemin put his hand to his chest to calm himself “The guy over there-“ Jaemin was going to point on the other side of the hallway, but the mysterious boy already left “-uh… Nothing” He decided to ignore it. Maybe he was on the phone he told himself…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Renjun decided to stop at the restroom before his class started. During he was washing his hands, he could hear soft sobs inside of one of the cabins. He decided to approach to the door and put his ear on it. He was certain there was a boy inside who was crying. Renjun thought what he should do, but the door open abruptly.

 

“Chenle, is that you?” The guy asked but freezes when he saw Renjun

 

The boy was a bit taller than him with light brown hair. But what take Renjun’s attention was his eyes. His eyes were a deep shade of red by crying he supposed. The guy was surely crying inside the cabin for a long time. Renjun could see the guy was a bit embarrassed to be seen in this state.

 

“Are you…” Renjun didn’t know what to said to him “…Alright?”

 

The guy just looked down and stay in this state for a moment. Suddenly, the crying boy run and escaped the bathroom, pushing Renjun accidently on the ground during his evasion.

 

Renjun was confused, asking to himself what had just happened. He saw a mist starting to create beside of him and Mark came out of it.

 

“Oh my god Renjun! Are you okay?” Mark saw his Purificateur at the ground

“Yeah, I just got bumped by a guy and lost my balance” Renjun explained and stand up while getting the dust out of his uniform with his hands. Renjun touched his chest where the crying boy push him, and he got lost to his thoughts

“Did he hurt you on the chest” Mark asked

“No, it’s just…” Renjun tighten the same specific spot where the crying touched him “I felt something from him

“Oh my god! Is that finally the famous ‘love at first sight’ that I heard from humans?” Mark was excited

“Oh god, can you stop?” Renjun sighed and try to remember where he already experiences that feeling “It feels just like the same thing when I bumped into the blond guy on the other day.”

“Jaemin?”

“Yeah…”

 

Renjun was lost to his thought until someone came to the restroom. It was a boy with black-hair who entered. The boy looked like it was in a rush, looking inside every cabin of the restroom. The boy looked around and saw Renjun

 

“Excuse me,” The boy paused to take a breath. By his accent, Renjun could tell he wasn’t a native Korean “Have you see a guy about this tall?” The boy shown the height with his hand “light brown-haired” He pointed to his hair “and a bit weird?”

 

Renjun only nodded his head as response, a bit confused about why the boy looked in a hurry.

 

“Have you seen where he went?”

“He just run away…” Renjun pointed to the exit.

Ahh sh*t” Renjun could understand the boy cursed in Chinese.

 

During the black-haired guy was trying to keep his calm and deciding what to do next, Renjun was just thinking about the feeling he got from the guy some minutes ago. Can it be a spirit inside his body just like for Jaemin? Renjun thought he should seek for the crying boy and confirms his doubts.

 

Renjun was lost in his thoughts about searching the boy until the black-haired guy keep looking at him. Uncomfortable by his gaze, he was going to said something, but the other talked first

 

“Did you sense something from him” The Chinese man said

“W-What?” Renjun was shook by his question

“You sense something earlier on from him, am I right?” He crossed his arms

“Uhhh.. I-… I don’t-…” Renjun was out of words by these sudden affirmations of the black-haired guy. During the moment of silence, both of them heard the bell ringing to announce the beginning of the classes. The other guy sighed deeply and take a step toward the exit. Before he left the restroom, he turned around to Renjun and stare at him

“I guess we’re going to meet another time.” He said and left

 

Renjun was frozen in place, trying to understand the last few seconds of what had just happens. Mark, who vanished some time ago after the guy come, came back in front of Renjun.

 

“Oh god! This guy gives me chills at the end… And I’m a ghost!” Mark shivered just thinking of it.

“Yeah…” Renjun was as much confused than Mark

“What shall we do?” Mark asked

 

Renjun thought for a moment and decided to search for the mysterious crying boy.

 

“We have to find the crying boy.”

“And how?”

 

Renjun was certain there’s a bad spirit in his body.

 

“Can you locate if there’s any bad spirit in the school while I’m going to class? I’m pretty sure the boy from earlier got possess by one.” Renjun asked his guardian

“Mark is on the case!” Mark do a military salute and vanish out of the room.

 

Renjun took his things and quickly went to his class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bell rang for the lunchtime, students were leaving quickly to get their spot in line for their food in the cafeteria. While Renjun was putting his books to his bag, his Gardien called him

 

“Renjun!” It was Mark who were talking to him in his mind. “I located a spirit!”

“Where?” Renjun asked him through his mind

“On the rooftop of your school!”

 

Renjun took his bag and quickly ran to the rooftop. While he rushes his way to the stairs, he took the attention of a particular blond boy.

 

“Uh? That was the boy of this morning…” Jaemin looked at Renjun rushing to the stairs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Renjun was a bit short of breath when he arrived at the last steps that leads to the rooftop. He takes a break to breath and open the door slightly to peek outside.

 

Just as he thought, he saw the crying boy. He was at the ground, still crying for his life. He could also saw the black-haired guy who was beside him trying to help him

 

“Chenle makes it stop!” The crying boy was begging the other while scratching his head repeatedly.

“Jisung! Stop it! You will hurt yourself.” Chenle took the wrists of the crying boy while trying to comfort his friend

“I can’t stop myself! I’m just hearing it crying for all day long!” Jisung cries and took his hands to covers his ears

“I know Jisung, but I don’t know how I can help you. It’s beyond of my knowledge” Chenle cannot look at his friend suffering in front of his eyes

 

Renjun was confused by the situation. Even though he saw ghosts in his daily life, it always shocked him a bit when people get possess by one. Renjun was still froze in his spot, thinking of a plan how he could help them without revealing too much of his powers.

 

Suddenly, Mark appeared beside of his Purificateur during his thought of process and peek on the rooftop also

 

“What are you waiting?” Mark asked

 

Renjun got startled by his Gardien and hit his head on the door. He almost cussed out while putting his hand on his mouth to avoid getting caught, but the bang on the door didn’t get unnoticed by Chenle

 

“Who’s there” Chenle shouts to Renjun’s direction

 

Renjun stomped with his feet out of frustration and looked straight in the eyes of Mark

 

“Make me remember to never go on spying mode with you” Renjun glared at him

“Sorry…” Mark said softly

 

Chenle was waiting for an answer, but nothing happened

 

“Come out! I know you there” He still shouted toward Renjun’s direction

“Fighting!” Mark said lastly and vanish himself

 

Renjun wished also he could vanish himself when he gets in these situation… Renjun stands up of the stairs and open the door widely. Chenle could recognized the small boy from the morning and frowned

 

“How did you find us?” Chenle asked while hiding his friend behind him

“I…” Renjun was searching for his words but his gaze fell to the crying boy on the ground. He was still out of his mind with red eyes and messy hairs because of his scratch.

“I said!” Chenle keep his attention back. “How did you find us?”

 

 

Renjun keep looking at the duo back and forth and gulped. I guess there’s no way to hide and tell the truth.

 

“The spirit” Renjun pointed at Jisung “I followed an evil spirit and it leads me to him”

“So it was indeed a spirit that cause his pain…” Chenle said softly while looking at his friend

“You knew?” Renjun was a bit shook by his reaction.

 

Renjun scanned Chenle heads to toes, but it doesn’t feel like he has any magic powers or a Purificateur just like him

 

“How do you know?” Renjun asked perplexed

“Hard to explain” Chenle skipped the question and looked toward his friend once again, then look at Renjun “Can you do something?” Chenle started to trust him.

“May I take a look?”

 

Chenle took some step back to let him pass and Renjun walked toward the crying boy at the ground. Jisung was shaking out of fear and looked with teary eyes to Renjun. The Purificateur scanned the poor boy and called his Gardien

 

“Mark can you take out the spirit out of his body?” Renjun speaks to him through to him

“Yes sir!” his voice rings in his head

 

A blue fog started to form around of Jisung’s body. Renjun turned himself one more time toward Chenle to see his reaction, but the other return him only a weird look back. So, the boy can’t see the paranormal Renjun noted.

 

Some minutes passed and then the blue fog dismiss around of his body. Renjun was a bit lost. Why did Mark stop? He searched around if Mark succeed to remove the spirit out of his body, but there’s no sign of his Gardien, neither of another spirit

 

“Did it work?” Chenle was unsure of what happened

 

Renjun shook his head and called his Gardien once again

 

“Mark, why did you stop?” Renjun asked

 

Mark appeared on his side. Renjun could read on Mark’s face that he was just as lost than him “There’s no spirit in him…” Mark said

 

“Why do you mean?” Renjun look at him strangely

“There’s nothing abnormal from him. The guy is not possessed by anything in him!” Mark explained

“Impossible…” Renjun said softly.

“I tried, but nothing, zero, nada” Mark forms a X with his arms

 

Renjun touched his chest, the same place he got the feeling earlier on in the restroom. He was certain that feeling was the same that the last time, and Mark also confirm earlier that there’s another spirit on the rooftop.

 

Suddenly, Jisung started to cries out loud. The boy was crying and screaming out of his lung while scratching his head badly. Renjun was shook and Chenle started to panic to see his friend lost all of his control. He ran to his friend and tries again to stop Jisung to hurt himself.

 

“The cries…” Jisung said “It intensifies into my head!” He scratched his head even harder.

 

Renjun joined up to help Chenle and took one of his wrists. While they try to stop Jisung, something shined in the corner of Renjun’s eyes. He looked at Jisung left’s hand and saw a silvered ring around of his finger. Renjun got curious by the object and tends his hands involuntary to the ring. He touches the ring softly and a pink aura started to create around of it.

 

“Renjun!” Mark shouted

“What is it?”

“I can sense the spirit! It’s an Esprit émotionnel, it’s a spirit who share his feelings to his victims!” Mark said “He stocked in the silvered ring that the boy wears”

 

Renjun shouted at Chenle “The ring!” He said while continuing gripping Jisung’ wrist “We have to take it off!”

 

Chenle, without asking a question, executed what Renjun ordered, but Jisung’s wrist slip in their grips.

 

“He won’t stay still” Chenle said out of frustration

 

Renjun took a step back and close his eyes. He concentrates himself and start to cast a spell.

 

“Call the heavens, opens the heavens”

 

A small breeze turned around Renjun

 

“I’m asking the stars to align to my favors”

 

Chenle started a strange feeling on the rooftop while holding Jisung into his arms

 

“Show me the way to his feelings neglected”

 

The pink aura started to react even more around the silvered ring

 

“I am Renjun, Purificateur d’esprit from the Aries Star”

 

Renjun opened his eyes and look his gaze to the silvered ring

 

“Unbound the wielder of its ring! the Esprit émotionnel!”

 

A pink fog started to come out of the ring and a spirit started to form from it.

 

Finally, Jisung lost consciousness in the arms of his friend “Jisung! Are you alright?” Chenle shook him a little while closing the distance his ear to his chest. He could heard the soft breathing of his friend.

 

“You should bring him to the nursery’s room” Renjun suggests to him

“You right…” Chenle put his arms around of him and try to lift him up. While they make they way to the door. Renjun could heard a voice from the pink fog

 

No please! My ring!

 

Renjun turned around and finally saw the Esprit in his true forms, the man seems to look a bit older than him, around of his mid-twenties if Renjun could guess. The man has pink haired color and Renjun has to admitthat the Esprit has attractive features on his face. But what surprised Renjun the most was just like Jisung, he was… crying? He was crying while he was on his knee and try to tends his arm toward the duo of friend.

 

“My ring!” He cried

 

His cries was so intense that Renjun was feeling an immense of sadness inside themselves

 

“Why I’m feeling like I watched Titanic a second time!” Mark was also crying for unknow reason.

“Chenle wait up!” Renjun joined the duo after wiping his unknow tears “I know it sounds weird, but do you mind if I borrow Jisung’s ring?” Renjun asked

 

Chenle was unsure if he should let him borrow his friend’s ring without his consent.

 

“I promise to return it before he wakes up!” Renjun smile softly trying to gain his trust

“…It’s… okay…”

 

Chenle and Renjun startled for a moment and look at Jisung who just woke up. He tried to stand up by himself on his two feet but lost his balance

 

“Careful!” Chenle hold him and lean his body on the door. Jisung lift his hand and took off the mysterious silvered ring from his finger. He looks toward Renjun and tends his ring to him.

“Are you sure you don’t mind?” Renjun was a bit shook that the boy is ready to give his ring to a completely stranger

“The ring has no meaning to me, and it looked that you need it more than I do.” Jisung said softly.

 

Renjun was thankful of Jisung help and took the ring with him. He said goodbye to Chenle and Jisung, promising to visit him at the nursery’s room afterschool. He walked up to the devasted spirit. He looked at the scene in front of him and sighed deeply. He saw the Esprit still crying at the ground, but what made Renjun sighed was his Gardien was also crying on his side.

 

“Renjun, please make it stop!” Mark cries no stop

 

Renjun asked to himself why all the spirit he encounters until now are all weird