Ten

In the past, present and future, I want to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ 7 years later, Year 2020 ~

 

Time flies so fast. It’s just a blink of eyes; I’ve graduated from university and became an adult now. I’m currently working for a famous China cosmetic company. After I have a job, I wanted to have an independent life so I left home and I went to live in a rent apartment alone. Every day, I try my best to work as I love my job so much. It’s very good feeling to sell good products to clients and see their satisfied face using it.

 

Recently, I’ve promoted as Sale Manager and in charge of a big branch inside Times Square Mall. I have good co-workers too so I can say that my life is very successful. I make a lot of money and meet only good people around and I should be always happy. Yet sometimes I feel blue. For some reasons I feel incomplete. It seems like I need someone or something to complete my life but I don’t know what exactly it is?..... Maybe love?..... Right, I’ve not dated yet since after experienced the very shocking unfortunate first love in my old days at high school….. It happened long time ago and I shouldn’t think about it anymore.

 

-----///-----

 

[ At Xiao Product Store, in Times Square Mall ]

“Omg Mr. Xiao Zhan is coming here again. He’s handsome as usual. Manger Stella, he is walking to you. We’re going to leave you both alone.”

While I was checking our products with my team subordinates, Xiao Zhan who is our chairman’s son and also our current CEO came. He has come to South Korea to look after his father’s company this year. He is very smart and friendly that’s why everyone adores him so much. He can speak Korean fluently so it is easy for him to make good communication with his staffs.

He comes to the store I’m in charge almost every day and it’s for me…..

Xiao Zhan began chasing after me only a month after he comes to become CEO here. He is so obvious from the beginning so everyone knows he has been following me for months now. But, I’ve not decided to accept or refuse him yet. I feel it’s a bit fast so I want to learn about him more.

 

“Hi, Stella!”  he walked to me and greeted me first.

I bowed to him with a smile. “Hi, Xiao Zhan-shi! We’re doing so well today. Our products are really popular among young girls and middle age women. It’s quite a busy day.” I reported the today condition of store to him.

 

He made a satisfied smile to me and gave a thumb up. “You all work so hard. I’m gonna treasure all your hard-work. Well, how about giving me an honor to treat you for a dinner today after work?” he asked me out right in front of other staffs. They all looked so excited instead of me. I didn’t have a choice but to accept it….. “It’s really kind of you. Thank you!” I accepted.

 

So after closing the store, I went on his fancy car to have dinner with him at a luxury restaurant.

We were having Italian food. I can say that he is very neat and self-regulation. He always makes sure that he looks the best in front of me, such as giving me very expensive gifts, taking me to luxury meal, taking me high class romantic places….. but actually, all of those don’t really matter to me. The point that I like about him is his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter