Chapter 2

Shooting Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You retarded -cracker!" Chaeyoung spat, once the boys were off stage, "You moronic piece of with a side of ! What in the hell is your malfunction! What, in the name of all that's gravy, were you doing on stage?"

 

"Gravy?" Dahyun raised an eyebrow.

 

Tzuyu looked away from chaeyoung, masking his trepidation with fake apathy. He was scared less but they weren't gonna know that. "Singing, isn't that what I'm paid to do?"

 

Chaeyoung rolled his eyes. "Not that, you friggin f-tard! Friggin making out with that girl!"

 

"F-tard?" Dahyun repeated.

 

Tzuyu yawned, "She kissed me, first."

 

"And you didn't pull away, why?" Chaeyoung exclaimed, "Do know what we're in? If it was just you she was gonna singe it'd be okay. But someone else always gets caught in the crossfire!"

 

Tzuyu rolled his eyes. "You're being overdramatic."

 

Before Chaeyoung could deafen Tzuyu with his response, their manager and publicist walked in.

 

"Did someone DROP YOU as I child?!" Park Jinyoung a.k.a JYP, the manager, cried. "Tzuyu, were you one of the slow ones at school? Or is your brain just not working?"

 

Tzuyu sighed.

 

Sunmi, the publicist, cut in, "Don't just sigh and look uncaring! You are going to eb responsible for the end your career, not to mention OUR LIVES!"

 

"Well, you two are the ones who asked me to sing to her," Tzuyu replied.

 

"Sing not SEDUCE, retard!" JYP screeched, "I am not going to die at the hands of your ! You understand!"

 

Tzuyu rolled his eyes. "You're coming in crystal clear."

 

"Stop acting like she's not going to do much!" Chaeyoung bellowed.

 

Tzuyu rose an eyebrow.

 

Everyone then turned to Tzuyu at once, "Remember what happened to Jeongyeon?"

 

Tzuyu sighed, surpressing a smirk. He almost loved hearing about what happened to his assisstant. Han Hyojoo beat hers senseless with cell phones, Tzuyu 'inadvertantly' sicked his psychotic girlfriend on his.

 

"When Nayeon caught you hugging that girl, you made Jeongyeon pick up the phone. That day he lost all feeling on the left side of his face and shattered both eardrums. He also broke three bones in his arm and had to stay home from work for a week!" Sunmi cried.

 

"When you were flirting with IU during our collaboration, she came here and you made Jeongyeon redirect her and he ended up with third degree burns, multiple flesh wounds and diarrhea!" Chaeyoung yelled.

 

Tzuyu laughed inwardly at that one…no one has any idea on how nayeon gave jeongyeon diarrhea.

 

JYP scowled, "Don't forget when you had lunch with your agent and the tabloids mistook it as a date, she came here and jeongyeon was hospitalized for three months."

 

Tzuyu smirked, that one was mysterious. No one knew exactly what she did to Jeongyeon, by the time they all got out from the closet they always hide in, he was already in the ambulance. Jeongyeon would never talk about it, ever.

 

Dahyun smirked also, "Remember when the tabloids reported you went to a strip club, first she teared down the strip club, with her bare hands, then she came over her, nearly demolishing the building. Jeongyeon is still recovering from all the broken bones and he's a demon. That was two months ago…?"

 

Tzuyu nodded, "I think he's coming back to work today."

 

Sunmi sighed, "He must really need this job to keep coming back everytime…"

 

For a moment they all nodded. Then Jeongyeon walked in. Everyone turned to stare at him, Tzuyu with a smirk.

 

"What did he do?" Jeongyeon sighed wishing he had stayed at the hospital for another day.

 

 

Sunmi beamed, "Here," she passed him her laptop, "It's on YouTube!"

 

Everyone eyed her like a dirty old trying to seduce young boys, "How did it get on YouTube?" they all asked icily.

 

Sunmi looked away, "I'm not exactly sure…"

 

Jeongyeon looked down at the screen, "Sunmi, it's on your uploaded videos…"

 

They all sent her daggers. Sunmi shuffled uncomfortably. "OMG, how did that get there!"

 

Tzuyu rolled his eyes. "You're such a bad liar."

 

Then they heard Jeongyeon muffle a gasp. He turned to Tzuyu, white as a sheet. "Do you have any idea what she going to do to me for this? No hospital will be able to fix me after this!" he screamed, "NONE!"

 

Tzuyu rolled his eyes. "You guys are overreacting."

 

"Tzuyu, you're UNDER reacting!" Chaeyoung screamed.

 

Tzuyu winced and wiped the spit off his face. "I don't see why you guys have to freak, I understand Jeongyeon, but the rest of you. There's no closet big enough to hide in. In case you hadn't realized, when she arrives here, the most you guys'll get are minor cuts. But me, I'll be freaking worm food. I'll take on the more serious damage. So stop acting like I've encured the wrath of God upon humanity."

 

Sunmi grabbed him by the shoulders. "But don't you see, Tzuyu, you have!"

 

Tzuyu was about to roll his eyes when his cell rang. Everyone froze and then looked at each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter