Chapter 1

Shooting Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was so excited, she was actually at their concert! A School Meal Club concert. The dreamy trio were going to be singing right in front of her…especially Tzuyu…she couldn't wait to see her. To hear his melodious voice singing beautiful ballads in person was almost too much to bear. But she knew she wasn't the only excited one.

Sana, though she doesn't like to show it, is also a major fan of the band. Especially Dahyun, his sly grin and enticing eyes making her weak in the knees despite her flagrant disapproval of his dating skills. She knows he is lecherous playboy but he is a damn good singer and attractive at that.

Plus, there's Momo, who makes no attempt at hiding her ginormous crush on Chaeyoung. She thought everything about him was just awesome…she loved his smile and his romantic antics even though she's only ever read about them. She was the first member of their club to admit that she might be 'in love' with a member of the band.

 

Their club? The SMC Sisters. A school club dedicated solely to the band. Practically every girl at the school was a member (plus ten brave boys). Even still, those three got the tickets because they were the biggest fans. Each of the three had listened to and memorized the lyrics of every SMC song and dance sequence in every music video. They knew some interviews inside and out. They also knew a couple of details about the boys' personal lives that some insiders don't even know. All this without being the stalkerish kind of fans.

 

They were know as the SMC sisters and were the founders of the club. Sana, Momo and Mina foresaw everything that went on in the club and were the ones that answered the question that won them the tickets.

 

And know they were on their way there! They were going to be right in the front! It was so excited; Mina's heart was pounding louder than everything else. She could barely hear Tzuyu's voice in her iPod but she knew it well enough to imagine it.

 

She was the only celebrity that Mina had ever gone gaga over or paid attention to. Tzuyu was the only person she had ever dreamt of marrying or going on a date with that had ever been on TV. She was the only guy she had ever admitted being in love with, no matter how ridiculous that sounds. His voice was the only thing that pulled her through the rough times and her face was what she woke up to every morning. Mina had a feeling she was going to cry at this concert.

 

Sana, who was driving, replied, "What do we do if we fall asleep halfway through the concert? It goes way past my 'lights out time'."

 

Mina had been worrying about that…what if when Tzuyu sees her at the concert; it's because she was snoring loud enough to disrupt him. That would be mortifying…

 

Momo laughed, "Not gonna happen! I brought some energy drink just to prevent that. It's highly caffinated and high in ginseng. It's might be able to keep up until next week if we drink enough. And I would if it would get Chaeyoung to say my name…"

 

Sana rolled her eyes, "I don't get how you two can be so 'ahh' about some guy you've never even met before." Sana was the last member to admit that she was crushing on/in love with a member of the SMC and that hardly even counted because she put an 'I could be…' in front of it.

 

Mina sighed, "I don't know, really, it's just he makes me feel as though I'm somewhere else…a beautiful place."

 

"Like a beach…" momo mused, "And he's right there with me…"

 

"Without a shirt…" mina was drooling.

 

Momo smiled ersely, "And no pants either…"

 

Sana rolled her eyes but her face was red as a to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter