Chapter 3-Bighit Agents

The 3

“Jennie wake up we are back.” I felt someone push my arm. I opened my eyes and saw Rosé standing there. I emerged from the car and smiled at her.

“Rosé I need to talk with Jisoo for a bit. Why don’t you go straight to bed? It has been a long day.” I patted her back and she nodded walking up the stairs to her room. I quickly grabbed my things and headed down the stairs to the lab. I saw Jisoo sitting down trying to get information on everyone at the gala.

“Jisoo I need to show you something.” She turned around and smiled at me.

“What is it Jennie?” She asked a hint of tiredness in her voice. I handed her Lisa’s phone.

“I was looking at Lisa’s phone and this message had popped up. Maybe you know something about this.” I said, pulling up the message that I got. Jisoo turned pale.

“Jennie do you think that maybe Lisa went rogue instead of getting taken. She always wanted to leave this place. Maybe she was in on this the whole time. Maybe all the times she went out was to plan with Bighit.” I looked at her surprised. Lisa had been taking down bighit agents. Why would all of a sudden she would start helping them. I knew she wanted to get out. But she said she wanted out of the whole field. Not out of this program and into another. She won’t betray us like that, right?

“Well Jisoo i’m going to head to bed now. This has been a very stressful day and I still need to wake up early for the run down on those files.” I said trying to sound cheerful. It must have worked since Jisoo smiled at me. I quickly went upstairs and took a shower. This gonna be 1 hell of a mission to get Lisa back. If she really went rogue who knows what could happen. She was 1 of the best agents here. Her fighting and shooting skills were unmatched. If Lisa is really working with the other side then they are all doomed for. If it took 9 guys to complete mission eve. Lisa could do that blindfold and her hands tied behind her back. This is going to be high staked. I got out of the shower and just changed into a black pajama set. I set my alarm for exactly 6:30 am so I would have enough time to get ready in the morning. I fell asleep having a dream of what had happened years ago.

_________________________________________________________________

The Next Day

Oh I overslept. It was now 7:30 am. Why didn’t anyone wake me up? I wanted to know about those agents more than anyone. I quickly put on some slippers and ran down the stairs to the lab. I saw everyone standing around the table.

“Morning Jennie, now that you’re here we can start.” Placed a large manilla folder on the table. “These are all the files of bighit agents that were at the gala last night. I have found out that a lot of the agents under bighit are rogue agents. These agents are highly skilled in the field. They are all very dangerous people.” She opened up the folder and I noticed Lisa’s file inside the folder.

6U8D5yLXiD8nU133MWzclgMfS_FU-6B5Odak4Q-8Ue3Wie-FgY2zR75fYMR7BB08cJurEHOdVGdPky2RNRU6M9V4AF7PYbC2DL67roRm6N_PJzHUXVapdI5253OVXzzrgRxOjeJd9F8yOfddKfppZSdHGy28QiH6fCegQ9beH-lgq2qr9AwbvFs4PcVoXZLU6N3yZG38z57RIk24yTIYvLSOEBLSi25u8ZZJy3sTGCQceRw3X420a8OB0nMpJBu1qelK9sJYW45FKi2M_9PYb9hin96lc_cck8PTXmv25UyjHxLkK9H_B1HkhdsfVnjyUUByqgww-hq9nS4Rv6Piuf7hEq_vjQjaUdg7m9LlA14m8aP-j7HA-z8a4jLBPkBncyFtyiV_MJDsCQ40SvamHdkbgWwMPUPneNb3NSA_A0pOjuCJIlXOgMfFwnN6wzb8vfI-KfYqOGluuKjYCj0xYU_378IQHhT44rVr9GtusgUFodONhiwc3fUmzACZfLdlr6iGaBng63_9BjpEFyP-Zjv_9YU3AcFy6-CTiJfqiJ_1hpLXM-6Ei6GI3mB8RJ0U2NmXAZ_o9ccfWHLm3mo5ZBFWW5Gwpw6lI-ApFzEtkSyc2jJy0tIfn3tSQz74yXOknX6CKagwNzKWYVCiZ__eSpVzI5uST5iisvuUDcHv

PGcMcS7YXnbyjEBwOFIsGbhDBe3q7vJJItcHETdkYptgYHlwYZ0Qu8cyXPCNg_4qzKtwdVrrfesEObKd8Bw5Q4BqLZyfZpYUC2OaDPFciG5QCkqtlxHdKmH8fD3DiMsTZgEvDtrxTR654TFrDe_E-Wd3LmHNsfDK8HwTt5hlovG0Xs6eqap--FhUKJ-nB1OK8BQxa8yVjPyqIgPKSvxF2-X5Vk0BzluPTFjFCXlePFQbXc0ZGgeGolafu956qiUnm-_K-R8AycNasbZTy5z1kGIVghxOkV0oW-UI2h6fgm74qqHkb1NLQ8AXW-LRl3kqTvcRWkeN3zu5PORRGJzuZINXSmYfj-4XJaScba7vYVPnsuszXP3Llfkt3dYAo_HQDomEhdvT7C3D9kfcINS_w9YBk0Iy8BeyOltHqxMNWqSzLT3o7kA0U5IHqhIAL2rG6QpeG6q8entoonJa4h1N8TfB-aISApWYEDtYkRLYivjhFu91xHQQCZMfPOATMNKgGVWgK1j1Fy_Hma8-IX4_DEV4cIlol1-DDoBfQU5zyVwYhCcAmOhX9X6QxLTJWumwPtwlM1ntEqupyi6AueXFvE90hk5HuLo2erXxwdxE9OdryHhMOPb0LmMLOT44BM2hv_sYz1mAYmp47Daf8VrN9wQoOGbibvxk4G8P3vKa

“Jisoo, why does Lisa have a file? She was taken. She isn’t a rogue agent,”Yeri said, confused. Everyone else hummed wondering why.

“Based off of a message that Lisa had received on her phone welcoming her too bighit. We have the right to assume that Lisa has gone rogue.” Everyone gasped. “You guys will be going in groups to different areas to get information on these agents. Group 1 will be Jennie, Irene, Nayeon, Tzuyu, and Yeri. I want you 5 to find a way into bighit headquarters and find Lisa. Rosé, Chaeyoung, Joy, Sana, and Jihyo. I need you guys to spy on Agents Suho, DO, Hani, Suga, and Solji. I just need you guys to get as much information out about them as possible. Lastly I need Wendy, Dahyun, and Momo. To get information on Agents Taehyung, LE, Hyuna, and Edawn. Me, Mina, and Seulgi will be taking the information you give and applying it to these files. Go get dressed and head out once everyone is ready.” Jisoo handed my group uniforms. “You guys are gonna need to wear these while inside the building.” She also handed us some keycards. “From now on you guys are Agents Somi, Chunga, Doyeon, Mina, and Sohye. Those agents are called project ioi.” We took the uniforms and went to our respective rooms. I was stressed out. What if we did find Lisa there? Would she be happy not having to be around us? I hope she isn’t.  Hope she just wants to come back home. I’ll bring her home and keep her here protected. I get why she would wanna go rogue. She just wanted out of this system. She wanted a normal life where she didn’t have to kill people. Rosé told me that Lisa would cry every night from nightmares. But I don’t get why she would go to bighit. They kill a lot more people than we have ever killed. They have killed our agents and their own it’s not a safe place. I hopped in the shower to clear my head. The water felt nice and I calmed down. I need to be calm to do this mission. I stepped out and put on the uniform. The uniform was like a normal red school uniform. I wonder why they have their agents wear school uniforms instead of just normal everyday clothes. Maybe they don’t wanna be suspicious on the exterior of their headquarters. I put the keycard in my pocket and put on some black flats. I saw the rest of my group standing at the front door.

“Ok we all have to stick together. We find her and bring her back in and out ok.” Irene said. We all nodded and went for the car. We all sat down and looked over the copy of the files. We got there in an hour and a half. I looked up at the sign at the top of the building and it said ‘Bighit Boarding School’. Oh that’s why we are wearing school uniforms. They are saying that this is a school. I wonder how many parents have actually tried to send their kids here. That must be a hassle explaining why they can’t go.

“Remember guys, in and out. Don’t draw attention to yourselves.” We all go out of the car and quickly walk, not trying to give ourselves too much attention. We swiped our keycards and started walking around the headquarters.  We found a corridor that said Living spaces. We walked around the corridor and went up the stairs. We got to level D and could hear crying. We kept walking down the hallway until we stopped in front of a door that had D11 written above it. There was no window on the door so we twisted the door knob. To our surprise the door wasn’t locked and we opened it up. I saw a girl with black hair sitting on the bed holding her knees. We stepped into the room and the girl lifted her head. It was Lisa.

“What are you guys doing here.” She sniffled getting out of the bed. I walked over to her and held her arm.

“We are going back to headquarters right now.” I said pulling on her arm. Nayeon opened the door and we were all ready to leave

“I’m not leaving here.” Lisa said staying put. She yanked her arm from my hand and moved back to her nightstand.

“Lisa we are not leaving without you. So come on.”I said walking closer to her. Lisa pulled out a gun and shot 1 bullet at the ceiling. 

“I said i’m not leaving.” I backed away.

“Come on Lisa stop being difficult.” Tzuyu said. Yeri nodded walking closer. Lisa pointed the gun down from the ceiling to us. She spoke into her earpiece.

“Solar I have 5 intruder in my room. I’m requesting back up immediately.” Lisa said stilling pointing the gun at us. I heard a voice coming from the earpiece.

“Ok i’ll send 4 more agents to take care of the problem in 5 minutes.” Right after she said that an alarm sounded. The alarm repeatedly blared intruder alert. I looked at Lisa as I saw a turn run down her face. I felt Nayeon pull me out of the room and we ran. We ran out and back into the car. I can’t believe this. She is with bighit. She looked ready to shoot us. She would never hurt us like that. These thoughts kept running through my mind. I knew she wasn’t being herself. It seemed like she was being controlled by something or someone. The whole interaction she looked hurt and upset. I started crying silently. I also noticed that she was limping the whole time. She must have still been hurt from the gunshot. She should be resting not looking like she was going on a mission. I just want to scoop her out of there and never let her go back. We got back and I just went to my room and picked up a book called ‘A Little Life’. It had become my favorite book after it reminded me of my life. Not knowing much about my life before being in this place. All the times I thought of running away from here. I never see the light again. Having the blood on my hand of countless people. Training and doing missions since I was 16 has taken a toll on me. No teenager wants to be the reason for more than 10 deaths a year. I could and will never be able to have a normal life and I have come to accept that.