Chapter 1-Quiet Before The Storm

The 3

-22 27 year olds go missing. 18 females and 4 males all haven’t been seen for the past week. Reporters say that there was a sign of struggle at all of their apartments. Some investigators say that they were killed.

 

May 25, 2017

We all woke up today thinking that it would be a normal day. Sm, Jyp, and me have been tidying up the headquarters. I had the job of doing the majority of the yard work. I picked up the rake that was in the shed out back and some garbage bags. I took everything to the massive door. But once I opened the door I saw baskets with blankets on the top of them. I took the blanket off each of the baskets. In the first basket I noticed 2 toddlers with cards next to them. I rang for Jyp and Sm. I told them to get down to the front now. In a few minutes I saw them both coming near me.

“What happened?” Asked Jyp. I opened the door wider and they both gasped. I heard crying coming from one of the baskets. We all took a few of the baskets and carefully took them to the dining table. We took out the cards and placed them in front of their respective basket. Each card had a name and age on them.

~Name:Jisoo~

~Age: 4~

~BD:January 3, 2013~

------------------------------

~Name:Jennie~

~Age:3~

~BD:January 16, 2014~            
-----------------------------

~Name:Rosé~

~Age: 2~

~BD:February 11, 2015~

------------------------------

~Name:Lalisa~

~Age: 2~

~BD:March 27, 2015~

-----------------------------

~Name:Irene~

~Age: 5~

~BD:~March 29, 2012

---------------------------

~Name:Seulgi~

~Age: 4~

~BD:~February 10, 2013

---------------------------

~Name:Wendy~

~Age: 4~

~BD:~February 21, 2013

---------------------------

~Name:Joy~

~Age: 2~

~BD:~September 3, 2015

---------------------------

~Name:Yeri~

~Age: 1~

~BD:~March 5, 2016

---------------------------

~Name:Nayeon~

~Age: 3~

~BD:~September 22, 2014 

---------------------------

~Name:Jeongyeon~

~Age: 2~

~BD:~November 1, 2015

---------------------------

~Name:Momo~

~Age:2 ~

~BD:~November 9, 2015

---------------------------

~Name:Sana~

~Age: 2~

~BD:~December 29, 2015

---------------------------

~Name:Jihyo~

~Age: 2~

~BD:~February 1, 2015

---------------------------

~Name:Mina~

~Age: 2~

~BD:~March 24, 2015

---------------------------

~Name:Dahyun~

~Age: 2~

~BD:~May 28, 2015

---------------------------

~Name:Chaeyoung~

~Age: 1~

~BD:~April 23, 2016

---------------------------

~Name:Tzuyu~

~Age: 1~

~BD:~June 14, 2016 

---------------------------

They had features of our old agents. But I couldn’t pinpoint which was who. We all agreed that we would take care of a few of them. I choose to take care of Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa. Since they had similar features to my old agents CL, Dara, Bom, and Minzy. Oh how I wish I could see those 4 again. I might have been tough on them but I loved them like they were my own daughters. Being tough on them was what made them some of the best assassins in the business. They were such smart girls. I would raise these girls to be the best. They will be the best in the field. Sm took Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, and Yeri, But Jyp had the most challenging job. He had to take care of the other 9 Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. I made sure to call some people to get clothes and other necessities for the girls. I started a notebook called PROJECT 1:BLACKPINK. The project with these girls will be my life’s work. I will make them the most skilled group. They will be feared and adored for their power in the field. 

 

2018

The girls have aged 1 year and they seem to be showing a bit of a personality. I have noticed that Jennie seems more introverted at some times. But every extroverted at other times. Jisoo has shown an interest in playing on the computers in the computer room. At other times she plays a lot with the youngest Lisa. The 2 younger girls Rosé and Lisa are inseparable. You can never have 1 without the other. If 1 is gone for too long the other starts to cry and doesn’t stop until the other is back. The girls all together seem to get along very well. They love to play with each other. Jennie seems to be getting closer with Irene. They seem inseparable as well.

2029

The younger 2 had recently turned 16. They can now fully start their training. The older 2 had been training and have been doing very well in specific areas. Jisoo is very good at the computer work. While Jennie is good on the field. Since I have been observing how Rosé does during training. I think that she will do well at being on the field. Jyp and Sm have reported to me that their girls that are able to start training have been responding well to it. Which is good. Some of them have become a bit rebellious. Especially the younger girls. They seem to sneak out during the night and stay out during the day. They are always in their own corner looking like they were planning something. Like they wanted to leave. Each of the girls have formed their own cliches. Jisoo, Seulgi, Jeongyeon, and Momo. Jennie, Irene, Joy, Sana, and Nayeon. Rosé, Wendy, Mina, and Jihyo. Lisa, Yeri, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. These groups are always with each other at lunch and during breaks. The girls have been growing up so quickly. They feel like my own daughters.

 

2031

The training has been going very well. I see so much of Cl, Dara, Bom, and Minzy in these 4. Jisoo has become the computer person during every mission. Jennie is good with finding and isolating them. Rosé is good at making a plan and getting the girls into restricted areas. Lisa is good with weapons. She’s a great fighter and has an amazing aim. The girls all have different personalities. Jisoo is very 4 dimensional. She is very funny but can still be serious. Especially during missions. Jennie can be very standoffish except towards the other 3 girls and her little cliche. Rosé is very bright and bubbly. A very kind girl. Lisa can seem very serious. She seems to put up a different personality based on who she is around. But she is mostly very energetic and has a similar personality as Jisoo. Jisoo and Jennie have been sharing a room together. While Rosé and Lisa share a room together. I paired them off into roommates based off of how each girl gets along with each other. I noticed that Jisoo and Jennie are like sisters. While Rosé and Lisa are like attached to the hip.

 

Jennie’s POV

I woke up today with the biggest headache. During the mission yesterday I must have drank a lot. It was a big gala and there just so happened to be a lot of champagne there. So with a mission so stressful I had to drink a little or maybe a lot. I will most likely not get scolded since even in a drunken state I was still able to successfully finish my part of the mission. I looked to the bed next to mine and noticed that Jisoo wasn’t there. I then heard a loud bang next door followed by Rosé loudly screaming Lisa and Jisoo loudly screaming. I quickly got out of bed and went next door. When I walked in I saw a laughing Jisoo looking at a tired looking Lisa holding a gun and a mad Rosé screaming.

“Lisa, how could you be so reckless. You could have blown me or Jisoo’s head off.” Rosé screamed.

“It’s not my fault that the dumb alarm clock was too loud.” She said calmly, putting the gun down.

“That doesn’t mean you shoot it.” Rosé said and Jisoo just started laughing harder. I started snickering. Rosé just kept yelling while Lisa got back into bed and pulled the covers over her head.

“Lisa I swear if your plan is to get out of here just sleeping around is not gonna help you get out.” Rosé said, pulling the covers off of Lisa.

“Maybe if I stay in bed I could get out, You know dead weight.” I laughed at what Lisa said. Yg would never let her leave. She’s the best shooter here.

“Well if you’re going to wellow at least do it with your friends and not here.” Rosé said, sighing. 

“Ok i’ll go do that.” Lisa got out of the bed and put her slippers on. She slipped out of the room and went to the dining room. I quickly went back to my room and just threw on some light makeup. I got changed into my favorite red Chanel shirt and some ripped jeans. I went downstairs to the dining hall and saw Irene and Joy chit chatting at 1 of the tables.

“Hey guys what are you guys talking about.” They looked up at me and smiled.

“Oh hey Jennie. We were just talking about Irene’s big crush on Seulgi.” Joy said the last part loudly. Irene slapped her arm.

“Yah soyoung don’t be so loud her table is right next to our’s.” She said looking over at Seulgi.

“Just ask here out already Irene. You both literally share a room together and I see the way she looks at you.” I said sitting down. Irene gave me a smirk.

“Well then why don’t you just ask out Lisa the Jennie. You both are literally on the same mission group and I see the way she ‘looks’ at you.” Joy and Irene both started laughing. I saw Nayeon and Sana walk into the dining hall so I ran up to the.

“Save me Nayeon those 2 devils are making fun of me.” I said grabbing onto her arm. Nayeon and Sana both laughed as we walked back to the table. I sat down where I was sitting and Nayeon sat next to me.

“Why are you guys teasing Jennie again.” They both snickered.

“Jennie was teasing me. So all I did was back.” Irene said.

“What did you say that got Jennie all riled up.” Nayeon said, holding in her laughter.

“She was saying that I should just ask out Seulgi already. So I said that she should just ask out her love Lisa.” Nayeon burst out laughing. I glared at all of them and stood up.

“I’m taking my leave now.” I got up and walked over to Lisa’s table. I usually go over to her table when Irene, Joy, Sana, and Nayeon were acting like this. She saw me walking over and smiled at me. I smiled back happily. I noticed that Yeri and Tzuyu were also sitting with her. I walked over and sat on Lisa’s right. 

“Hey Yeri, Tzuyu.” I waved at them and they smiled back. “Lisa, did you apologize to Rosé about the alarm clock.” I put my arm around her waist and put my head on her shoulder. She shook her head no and took a bite of her apple. I saw Yeri and Tzuyu wiggle their eyebrows and laughed.

“Yo LALISA.” I heard Dahyun yell.

“Yo DUBU.” Lisa jumped up and ran over to Dahyun and Chaeyoung. I watched them hug and start laughing at something. 

“Jennie unnie your looking a bit green.” Yeri said giggling. I started blushing feverishly.

“Unnie are you sick? I can take you back to your room and I can tell Yg you can’t come to training.” Lisa said, trying to pull me up and take me out of the dining hall.

“No Lisa I just need to get some air. I-i’ll see you during our mission.” I quickly got up and went out back. I leaned back on a wall. All you need to do is breathe Jennie. She was just concerned about your health. Nothing less nothing more. Either way I can’t be acting like this. We have a mission and I need to be in the best frame of mind. I walked to the door and opened it walking back into the headquarters. I heard my name being called from the transmissions.

“Jennie get to lab Blackpink for a synopsis of your mission for tonight.” I quickly walked down to the lab. I saw Jisoo, Rosé, and Lisa standing around the table. I stood next to jisoo and picked up the file.

D6QeHAsDFcQtAHQC7-XZPJO5Ia7v3HtBakU_7OXJ-jJ3yXInlQyOMtiEjoZTC2O6LX0aNIQv5H1uv8GZJnCbxpRGsOwJye4ZLpS9frDD3oVVxn97hWCNVD_NEj_YSfnl43qyBQJo

“He will be attending the Inkigayo Gala tonight with a group of men. We do not have a file on anyone but him. There will be other agents in a group called Mamamoo.” Rosé handed me another folder. I opened it up and noticed 4 files.

-vvxEJl20XBU0NjtuFC9oQ1_ww_uc8LuL_2gnqNcQulyAuBTuoA8YZtAj7Hu9Iae5O9W5cnVn0EtNnnFCcRMzr8Tdt7V4O2cG3UB4kmNCiQq0greRuQ421IALbg-ssgazATo-XdGW1AYJ8GBmP9VYV2OAlNT2NM4h1Pyzfsr8FJvgj9dChf-Gj-0EEjHKWJVNAfYN8NKsP4Ue9lOyWOELvQiXzQivwH_VscXBKvbHN_6FQKwShYlMMGSKwRmtPDjwHquJsINtUoQgWkrkiASOCSg0HG4lJ7ot0o6VxD8xbP7TgsW4Z-EVTKFflRPiYg_EZayowEaEVZwUfC6C9frxyOXniwltHwDFViGP7b02OSLbzoE7BoY7r9BrJTjJ9ooAeLEQhehedA-vWjh1t327DXGFMJprAYXz7wtYP1PeJqkNGQwRxZBHMNq7IDaNFyJc1bifRR4PFf-FuA9iaYJ-vuJbmCGYVdZsWJS-K1zKwQTUL9zigqLAUXrJ25-7z_XGzUXkl73yp2a9W6wMSzgWakeq6F7RK6M

I studied each one carefully. 

“Are these our most recent photos of each agent.” I asked, seeing as some photos look older.

“These are the last photos we got of them after mission Gleam.” I nodded studying the files 1 more time. Agent Kai looks fairly familiar. I have definitely seen him during a separate mission.

“The mission objective is to get as much information out of them about the whereabouts of Agents Sunmi, Hyuna, and Chunga. These 5 and many others are the prime suspects of the string of agents going missing the past few years. After we get information out of them we go into the extraction phase. We want no witness and no suspects to get away. If anyone notices anything happening you take them out immediately. Jisoo I want you in the lab watching security feeds and getting us as much information as possible. Jennie I need you to take care of Agent Kai. I will get Agents Solar and Wheein. Lisa will get Agents Moonbyul and Hwasa. Everyone needs to be best disguised as possible. We don’t know if they have anything on us yet. Yg told us that Projects Red Velvet and Twice are on stand by if something seems to go wrong. This mission is a code Blacktwicevelvet.” Rosé finished giving us a full summary on our mission. We all stayed in the lab for a bit longer trying to squeeze every little detail about these agents out. That’s when it hit me.

“Do you guys remember mission eve?” I asked. Rosé gave me a grim expression. 

“Yes, that was one of our most tragic missions. The 3 lost 12 of their most recent agents.” Rosé said, trying to piece together why I asked.

“Agent Kai was involved in mission eve. He is part of the underground assassin ring Bighit.” I said. Rosé took his file from me and studied it more heavily.

“He’s part of the organized crime group EXO. Everyone needs to be on high alert. We don't know what other agents might be with them. Everyone needs to be prepared to have to fight big time.” We all nodded and went to our rooms getting ready for the mission. I hopped into the shower and let the water hit my skin. It felt so relaxing after what was a tiring day. I had gone to the gym earlier to try to get ready for this mission. Especially since all of us will be on the ground. Working in the action was always harder than a concealed extractions. Concealed extractions usually didn’t involve all of us. It would usually be Lisa sharp shooting with Rosé telling her where the person who needs extraction would be alone. I changed into black Saint Laurent fitted blazer with matching Saint Laurent skinny jeans. I put on some makeup and curled my hair. I looked at my phone and noticed I had 10 minutes before the mission. I was stressing out about this mission. I was working with project Loona during the eve mission. We all were. 109 civilians and 12 agents died that night. It was hard to overcome. Every agent under The 3 felt partly involved with the death of project Loona. After a month, project Everglow went missing as well. It felt just like how we were taught about the original agents under the company. It was a mysterious disappearance with evidence of struggle. Just like the headlines from years ago revealing the disappearance of some of the best names in the field. I always looked up to CL. She was a superior agent. Successfully doing many different solo projects. I went on only 1 solo mission. It was called mission SOLO. It was a huge success getting rid of a chunk of agents that were planning an extraction of The 3 agents. I walked out of the room putting on my Saint Laurent black heels and went back to the lab. (Everyone’s outfits)

Jennie’s-

ssIhnl2r4ZiHNzD_M9qtT5Hd_7A4hsi5Ha5mRDCgsxu9OdYcSQ7bv4Il-vPx_JeMjde3dudJAEyrs9jw_AXa3yc5E07IMbejrHavvgbh9EIWvJk7h75FDC_9V3fcpFC5o-GQh8DG

Rosé’s-

RwD8FMygWpgVna4vq3HAu1ho0cbz7KRbMi3Cvbd2WkrKf2PRzX-NZgXnz9iQnvTRAHHXWtMlZVtGNf0SvYJK1lUZRKDDIFVin2VCIo926U9XrSZGo-zBw43fcH2pb8C-OF8FKZuw

 

Lisa’s-

zbNf8wpo6U5XML0cJ1eoLvPZcixc019o7-f_K3QZ6bPlZMcSDdr6WR5z4O8YK0sFVVsfaRdgHhQDJyDSVrPz9hlmARIhY6lUEAVdxeMiDM5GxAc9DoYY9z1iwmJGZUCPfHNK0svP

We all suited up with different weapons that we would need. High-stake missions were never my favorite. They become very stressful quickly when you know that many people could die. I grabbed a mask just in case this turns into a mission eve again. I grabbed 2 more since I didn’t see Rosé or Lisa pick up a mask. Rosé grabbed the files and 3 in ears. So that Jisoo could tell us what we need to do during the mission. We all got into a black car that was waiting for us at the entrance of the headquarters. It was a long drive to the Inkigayo Gala, about 1 hour. I kept scrolling through Instagram and stopped at 1 photo in particular. It was a photo of Lisa with her little group of friends. They were all standing outside of some places in the town. They seemed to be having fun. The thing that made me stay on this photo was the fact that the girls said that they were always out spying on potential targets to get information. But this is what they have been doing. What if the files that we have are wrong because they didn’t get us new information. I’m gonna have to talk with her after this mission is over. After thinking for a little bit more we finally arrived at the gala.