Chapter 24

Scandal 2

Accio members are at their entertainment's practice room and they are now about to make a Vlive for their comeback detail. The script has already given to them and the managers are taking place around the shooting area so that no unnecessary things are spoken out by the aggressive members especially Chaeng.

" Gather here, kids. The live is starting."

The manager Jisoo shouts and the Accio members taking place in the shooting area. Jisoo nods at the production team and the live begins.

" Hana Du Sae... We'll make a spell on you... Annyeonghaseyo... Accio imida."

They are sticking to the script and tell everything they have to say including their album name, title track and release date. And they play around with each other for fan services.

" Wow, someone said that they want a tease from us."

Dahyun who is reading the comments said and the members look at their manager who is shaking her head and signaling them not to do anything stupid.

Jeongyeon laughs and she points at the camera.

" No, witches. We can't now. The company CEO will scold us. But- "

She stops in the middle of the sentence and Jisoo widens her eyes as she knows the leader is up to something with her mischievous smile.

" I have prepared a gift for you together with Chaeng."

" Wowwwwwww."

" Really? You didn't even tell us."

The members start complaining and Jeongyeon and Chaeng look at each other. Jeongyeon stands up to go take something and Chaeng explains.

" Last night, we had talked a lot and we had an idea of giving a gift to our Witches. So we have prepared this for everyone."

While she is talking, they hear that someone is playing the guitar strings and Jeongyeon comes back with a guitar in her hand.

" Wowwwww. You guys are mean!!!! You should have told us so that we can join you."

" No!! You have to play as Witches."

Jeongyeon firmly said and Yujin and Minju immediately go sit on the floor together while holding hands, pretending like they are so exciting. Chaewon also joins them and she leans back on the wall.

Jisoo is looking at them with wide eyes and she doesn't know what to do because this is not in the script. Dahyun takes the silent note from the Manager's worried eyes and she laughs and claps to make the atmosphere normal again.

" Alright, so, we are having the mini-concert of NoJam brothers today. Let's listen what they will sing for us."

Dahyun said and the rest of the members clap, waiting for the two to start. Jeongyeon runs her fingers on the guitar strings for a few times before she starts playing the song.

" Oh, I know that song! "

" It's Don't Forget About Us!! Mariah Carey!! “

" This song is gold! "

Accio members cheer for their unnie line while the two members sing the song. Jisoo doesn’t know what to do either but she thinks it is not a big deal so she just lets the two finish their song.

“ Ahhh, that was amazing.“

Accio members clap for the two and Yujin makes her fist as a mic to interview them.

" Can you tell us why you choose this song? "

" Ummm-"

" I just want not to forget about us."

Chaeng answers which makes not only the members but also the manager to widen their eyes. But quick Dahyun laughs nervously and she tries to save the naughty Chaeng.

" Ahahahhahha, Chaeng, you are so chessy. Our Witches will never forget us. Don't worry."

" Nae, I know, saranghae."

Chaeng said while making her fingers into heart shape and smiles at the camera. Jeongyeon is just grinning and she takes a glance at their manager who is crossing her arms and telling her to stop the live now.

" Nae, so I think our Witches will be pleased with our surprise performance."

Jeongyeon starts to end the live and the rest of the live goes with the script well. After their broadcast, Jisoo walks to them with her arms on her waist.

" Yah! What's with the song? This is not in the script."

" Wae? We want to give a surprise."

Jeongyeon said like it is nothing important and Jisoo sighs.

" Yah, CEO will scold you if she finds out."

" Let her be. Don't worry, unnie. I'll handle her."

Jeongyeon said with a smile and she makes her fist 'fightingg' sign before she joins her members to go practise for their comeback.

" Huuuu "

Jeongyeon lets out a sigh when she is away from their manager and Chaeng approaches her silently.

" Are you ok, unnie? "

" Nae, I'm just a little worried."

" Don't be. She will get your song if she sees this."

" You sure? "

" Yeah. Love is unstoppable, you know? "

Chaeyoung said and she pads her leader's arm lightly. Jeongyeon smiles at her and nods hoping that Im Nayeon will no longer misunderstand her.

Chaeyoung smiles back at Jeongyeon before she turns around to hide her own deep sigh. She will never tell her members that she is also hoping that Mina will get her message, too.

If she loves her, she will understand. Love is unstoppable, right?

 

 

 

xxx                                      xxx                                      xxx

 

 

 

 

" Tzuyu opens the door to her lover's room and she peeks inside. Only dark is seen at first but after a few seconds, she can see things more clearly in the darkness. Tzuyu finds that Sana is lying on the bed, facing to other side while a blanket is covering her from neck to toe. Tzuyu silenly moves to her without making any noise."

" Tzuyu-ah."

" What the- ah, Mina unnie. You scared me."

Tzuyu has to press her own chest as she is scared by Mina who is sharing the hotel room with her. Mina raises her eyebrows and she looks at Tzuyu with suspicious eyes.

" Waeyo? What are you doing, Tzuyu-ah? "

" Noth- nothing."

Tzuyu curses herself in her mind as she has stuttered in front of smart penguin. She quickly locks her phone screen so that Mina will not see what she is reading. Mina stares at her for a few seconds and she nods at her.

" Alright. I'm going to Jihyo's room. Wanna come with me? "

" No, thanks. I'm ummmm."

" Yeah. Yeah. You are busy, I got it."

Mina waves her hand and she leaves the room with a smirk. But before she closes the door, she said something.

" Enjoy reading your fanfiction, Tzuyu-ah."

And she winks at the red-face blushing girl before she closes the door. Ahh, Tzuyu is so funny. How Sana is dealing with that kid? Mina thinks as she walks to Jihyo's room where the rest of the members have promised to meet.

" Mina, come come."

Sakura greets her as soon as she enters and she pulls her to sit beside. She hugs Mina tight and whispers, "I miss you already" making everyone laugh.

They have planned to throw a party in hotel room and so every member is gathering around here. Mina makes herself comfortable but she notices that a pair of eyes is following her every move.

" What do you want, Sana unnie? "

Mina asks without shifting her eyes from the game Sakura is playing and Sana pouts. But she sighs and asks the question she is dying to know the answer.

" Where is Tzuyu? "

" Hmmm."

Mina looks up at her and she smirks making Sana blushed.

" Yah! Don't look at me like this!! "

" Wae? You want to make up with her, right? "

" I- "

" Umm? Sana unnie and Tzuyu unnie had an arguement? “

“ I didn't know."

Hitomi and Nako said and Sana is now pretending like she is busy with something to avoide the curious looks from her members.

" What the- "

They all are surprised when Jihyo suddenly shouts while browsing her phone. 

" Yah, Mina, did you really break up with Son Chaeyoung? "

" Waeyo? "

" There is a topic about her trending now. See."

Jihyo gives her phone to Mina and the Japanese blonde reads the content quickly. Hmmmm, she has made a cover version of 'Don't forget about us' with their leader.

Mina sighs and she gives the phone back to Jihyo.

" What can I do? I don't care she forgets about us or not. I have to focus on work now."

" But, our dating banned thing is over. Are you sure? "

Sakura asks and Mina doesn't reply anything anymore. She hides her face from her members as she doesn't want them feel sorry for her. Then she looks up again with her gummy smile and tries to change the topic.

" It doesn't matter now. Sana unnie, do you want to take the key from me to go talk Tzuyu? "

" I- "

Sana shakes her head and she stands up making the members look at her.

" Where are you going? "

" To go take Tzuyu, of course. I can't stay like this. I need to make up with her."

Mina smiles and she takes out the key from her pocket. Sana leans her body to take the key and she notices the a small pond of tears in Mina's eyes.

" You should think for yourself too, Mitang."

She said and Mina quickly shifts her head away. Sana whispers 'Take care of Mina' to her members before she makes her way to the room Mina and Tzuyu are sharing.

She opens the door and looks inside around to find the tall Yoda on the bed, reading something on her phone. Sana scratches her temple and she nervously walks to Tzuyu without making any sound.

Tzuyu seems she is so lost into her reading. She didn't even notice that Sana is here.

" Tzuyu-ah."

Sana quietly whispers but it is loud enough for the Taiwan girl to hear. Tzuyu seems she is scared to see Sana and the Japanese girl looks at her in confusion. But it turns into a naughty smirk all of a sudden which makes Tzuyu more scared.

" What are you doing? "

" I- I- Nothing."

" Really? I thought you were reading something."

Sana said as she sits on the bed making Tzuyu to move back to the bed. Sana wants to laugh but she wants to tease Tzuyu more so she crawls herself slowly to the younger girl.

" What are you reading? Why your face is red, Tzuyu-ah? Are you sick? Let me see."

Sana said and she moves dangerously closer to Tzuyu, checking her temperature on her forehead with her palm. Tzuyu gulps and she doesn't dare to move. All she can feel now is the hot breathe out from Sana's nostrils.

" So, you are perfectly ok. What are you reading? "

Sana doesn't move back but she said with a teasing tone. Tzuyu doesn't dare to look at her and she tries to look away.

" Are you really reading fanfiction about us? Hmmm? Chou Tzuyu, look at me."

Sana commands and Tzuyu doesn't dare to refuse. She looks at the older girl and a pair of twinkling stars are waiting for her.

" So what is written about us? Hmmm? Me loving you? "

Sana said and Tzuyu becomes sad. Yeah, in virtual world, Sana loves her a lot. Sana smiles and she pulls up Tzuyu by her chin with her index finger.

" And does it contain this kind of scenes? "

" Unn- unnie."

Tzuyu stutters. Sana smirks and she leans slowly without breaking the eye contact. Tzuyu quickly closes her eyes and she is waiting for Sana's move and she feels a gentle touch on her forehead.

" Saranghae, Tzuyu-ah."

Sana whispers against her skin sending chills down to her spine. Tzuyu is still in her 9 clouds when Sana goes down from the bed.

" Hey, hey, girl."

" Hmm? Oh! "

Tzuyu is back to earth again but she can't hide her grin in front of Sana. The older girl is also blushing but she has to stay cool in front of Tzuyu. Sana smiles and she extends her arm to Tzuyu.

" Let's go. The others are waiting for us."

Tzuyu stares at the hand for a few seconds before she takes it.

" Nae."

The two girls walk back to Jihyo's room and everyone is eyeing their locking hands. But Sana pretends like this is nothing important and she sits on the floor together with Tzuyu.

" Oh, I guess Satzu has- made up."

" Thanks God. The Graces are crying for them already."

" Shut up."

The unnie lines are joking around but the poor Hitomi and Nako look at each other in confusion.

" What are they talking about? "

" I don't know, either. But I'm glad that they are ok again."

" Me, too."

The rest of the members start laughing at the maknaes and the two laugh along with them though they don't understand much. The hotel room is filled with laughters and smiles after that as they spend the whole night throwing the party.

 

 

 

xxx                                      xxx                                         xxx

 

 

 

 

" Yena unnie, why the dorm is too quiet? "

" Because we all don't have any mood to enjoy."

Yena whispers back to Yuri who asks her with innocent low tone. She nods as she joins the duckling on the couch, cruddling inside her embrace.

" I feel terrible. We are in a mess now."

" I know. But I believe this will be over soon."

Yuri nods. She can sees that Chaeyeon is making her Yoga moves from the corner of her eyes and Nayeon and Hyewon are in their respective rooms.

" Nayeon unnie is helplessly in love. She keeps watching that song covered by her ex the whole day. I wonder she is even streaming for them."

"But Yena unnie, loving someone is a good thing, right? It makes your life more meaningful. You have some inspiration from the one you love."

" Wow. Where did you learn about love? Yuri-ah, you are too young. You can't still fall in love."

" I know. Don't worry. I'm a shining star and I'll follow what a star does."

Yuri said and Yena has lost her words. At that time, they see Hyewon coming out from her room with a little messy hair.

" Where are you going, Hyewon-ah? "

Chaeyeon asks and Hyewon responds with a smile.

" I have an appointment. I'll be back soon."

Hyewon knows that her members are staring at her back but she just ignores them and comes down from their dorm to head to the Han River where she has told Eunbi to meet.

Her mind is cloudy and her chest is tight. Her steps are heavy and she doesn't want to go but she has to. Hyewon slowly walks along the road. There is no one here and the cold winter breeze is welcoming her but she can't enjoy the peacefulness of Nature.

She feels like her heart is about to throw out from her chest as it is beating like crazy. She can see Eunbi sitting on the bench and waiting for her. She is swinging her short legs in the air and acting like a cute kid.

Hyewon smiles automatically but it turns into a frown immediately. As she gets nearer, she can see that Eunbi is wearing a worried face too.

" Kang Hyewon! "

When she reaches beside her, Eunbi jumps up and greets the idol. She pulls Hyewon to sit with her on the bench and the two of them sitting in silence.

" I have something to tell you."

" Me, too!! I have."

Hyewon looks at Eunbi whose voice is a little shaking.

" Today, Yujinnie made a surprise Vlive. They said they will make a comeback soon. You know, my Yujinnie is the most handsome one today."

" Kwon Eunbi."

" Yujinnie has already changed her hair color too. It is no longer blue. I love it. And Jinju sailed too, hehe.“

" Eunbi-ah, stop."

Hyewon cuts off and Eunbi looks up her. Hyewon feels like her heart is broken into pieces when she sees tears in the short bunny's eyes.

" I don't want to listen."

" Listen. Kwon Eunbi, I love you, but I can't be with you anymore. I am sorry."

" Yah, Kang Hyewon."

" Let's break up."

Hyewon can't stop her tears so she quickly stands up and back-faces Eunbi.

" I'm going back. My members are waiting for me."

But she feels a warm touch from her back and she knows that Eunbi is backhugging her. She feels wetness from her shirt and knows that her Bunny is crying. No, Kwon Eunbi, don't cry.

" Yah!! I'm not breaking up with you. Even you want to do it for now, I'll be waiting for you."

" Don't. Find someone who will love you and be with you. Don’t wait for me.“

Hyewon said and she removes Eunbi's hands from her waist as she starts to walk away.

" Yah!! Kang Hyewon!!! I'll be waiting for you."

Hyewon knows that tears are falling down on her face but she doesn't bother to wipe them away.

" I'll keep waiting for you!!! Kang Hyewon, do you hear me? I'll be waiting for you!!! "

" Why are you doing this to me, Kwon Eunbi? Don't make things hard for me. I need to stay strong."

Hyewon wants to turn around and hugs Eunbi tight, saying everything will be ok but she can't do this. She fastens her steps and tries to shake Eunbi's voice from her head.

She knows Eunbi will be hurt but this is the best decision for everyone. Hyewon stops when she finally reaches back to the dorm. She ignores the three members who are still in the living room and she walks inside in her room, throwing herself on the bed.

I'm sorry, Kwon Eunbi. I'm so sorry. You deserve better. Not a robot who doesn't own herself like me. I'm sorry.

She thinks and lets out all her tears. If you want to know the pain Hyewon has suffered on that day, her pillow will tell you everything.