FINAL/Chapter 8

Because I'm cute!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days after the yule ball had passed, Chanyeol was officially dating his "enemy" Byun Baekhyun. The guy who succeeded in conquering his heart, even though he never imagined the possibility of that happening.  

Chanyeol was sitting in the great hall waiting for his boyfriend. Baekhyun may have changed him, but the Gryffindor still manages to execute his naughty tricks. As punishment, he had to clean the toilets again. Chanyeol almost volunteered to help, but Baekhyun dismissed the idea with a laugh.

The Gryffindor was supposed to be there 20 minutes ago, but there was no sign of him. So Chanyeol started wondering what might have happened to cause the lateness.

Some couple of minutes later, his boyfriend showed up. "I'm sorry that I'm late. I got caught up in a conversation."

"so, who do I blame for my boyfriend's late arrival?" Chanyeol joked. Baekhyun awkwardly laughed.

"What are you reading." Chanyeol looked at his book. "oh it's just for class. It's actually the book you stole a couple of weeks ago. Funny how that made this happen right?" Chanyeol laughed, not noticing that Baekhyun had changed the subject.

"Yeah really funny… btw, I would love to hang out with you Chanyeol but I have to study."

"Study?" Chanyeol said in confusion. "Since when do you study?"

"Since now, bye Chanyeol!" Chanyeol said his bye back. Strange, he thought. "I suppose it's a good thing."

 

Chanyeol was okay with Baekhyun not hanging out with him, but he hadn't seen his boyfriend for a week. Furthermore, the password had changed, and no Gryffindor would tell the password to a Slytherin so that he couldn't see Baekhyun.

He tried after transfiguration classes had ended, but he lost Baekhyun in the crowd of students. There were only two possibilities for these causes. Either Baekhyun was in a big study phase, or his boyfriend was ignoring. Although he wished for the 1st option, the second possibility seemed more realistic. He wondered if he had done something wrong for Baekhyun to ignore him. On the other hand, maybe he was just overthinking it.

Either way, he was curious to know, so he was waiting in front of the Gryffindor entrance for his boyfriend to come out. A couple of students had passed, but none of them was Baekhyun. Just then, Sehun had come out.

Perfect. Sehun wasn't his friend, but he tolerated him, and he was close to Baekhyun. Chanyeol almost jumped in front of him. "Hey Sehun, can I ask you something?"

"sure. What's up?" Chanyeol let out a sigh. "I just can't seem to contact Baekhyun. I have a feeling that he is ignoring me but I don't want to jump to conclusions, so I was wondering if you had a clue? Last time I saw him he said he had to study but-"

"Baekhyun and studying??? Please, he is doing anything but studying."

I knew it. Chanyeol thought. Glad that he got confirmation but sad that Baekhyun was ignoring him.

"I don't know what happened, but I could give you the password? Chanyeol thanked Sehun. "of course. Good luck, Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol thanked him again as he was entering the Gryffindor common room. Some people were looking at him because he was a Slytherin, but he honestly d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter