Chapter 11

Beyond The Scene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- Hoseok --

 

Opening the door to their dorm, the members walked in to find a worried Jimin. 

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked as he walked in. Jimin tilted his head towards the living room and Taehyung peered around the corner surprised to see Sohee.

"Uhh...Sohee...hi." Taehyung greeted awkwardly.

"What trouble do we--" Namjoon was cut off when he spotted Sohee. 

Hoseok, along with the members were all surprised to see Sohee at the dorm. "What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked as she got up and gave him a hug. 

"Why? Not happy to see me?" She asked realizing Hoseok wasn't being himself. 

"It's just sudden, I thought you said you had to go overseas for a conference." He replied walking in and quickly scanning the area.

"Well I was, but I took the earliest flight back." 

"Where's Y/n?" Jin whispered to Jimin. 

"She came so suddenly, we grabbed everything and literally chucked it into the closest room. Hoseok's room." Jimin whispered back to the members. 

"you what?!" Jin raised his voice a little but then whispered again after being smacked by Jungkook.

"Out of all rooms, Hoseok's?" Namjoon replied. Jimin shrugged his shoulders, "It's locked and I'm pretty sure they won't go into his room." Right when he said that Sohee asked Hoseok why his room was locked when he usually doesn't. The members glanced at Jimin and Jimin pressed his lips together realizing he probably had just jinxed it.

Hoseok went and unlocked his room door totally not being informed of Y/n being inside. "Hyung!" the younger members' running from the side and gathered in front of his door awkwardly smiling. 

"What?" Hoseok asked tilting his head. 

"Uh..." The three exchanged glances and tried speaking to Hoseok with their eyes. Hoseok was able to get their message but Sohee was quick enough to reach for the door knob and pushed the door. All the members rushed inside in panic and looked around to see Y/n was no where to be found. 

"Why are you guys acting so strange?" Sohee asked. "Are you hiding something from me?" 

"What can we possibly hide babe?" Hoseok said flashing her a fake smile to get her attention. "Let's go, my room's a mess. We can chill out in the living room." 

Just then they heard a whimper and Sohee turned to look towards the noise. "What was that?" 

"What was what?" Taehyung asked as if he didn't hear it.

She walked over to Hoseok's side of the bed and the members were on their toes watching her. Each just lightly smacking each other indicating one to do something. Before she was able to see the whole right side of the bed, Little Fluff sprinted out causing her to jerk back in surprise. 

It ran straight to Hoseok and Hoseok welcomed it with open arms, scooping it up causing Sohee to stare at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Where did that pup come from?" She asked crossing her arms seemingly angry at Hoseok for hiding it.

"Just got it." 

"Why didn't you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter