Her benefits

The nerd in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


With his death glare, he warns everyone. While Rose opens her eyes, "sorry for the disturbance." As soon as she says these words, she runs away crying. She sits in an empty classroom. Her tears sparkling as it falls through her cheeks. She see a shadow falling on the ground and looks at a helping hand. She extends her shivering hand to hold the person. But as soon as she holds it, it turns out to be a hug by the person who is a happy virus to her, Chanyeol.
"I love you", he whispers. Rose tightens the grip. She breaks the hug after a second. She looks at him with her sparkling tears and beautiful eyes. "I love you too", she whispers as she sobs. "Don't leave me alone, please." IU comes out of nowhere and says, "Congrats for you both."
(Flashback)
"So, your dare is to date the nerd. I mean, Rose." Baekhyun says. Chanyeol whines, "it's not fair. If you would've tell asked me to date her friend, then it was okay. But not her, definitely not." He shouts and adds, "She is different. She doesn't even approaches anyone."
Baekhyun whispers to Chanyeol, "She'll help you in studies and projects. It's a plus point for you." Chanyeol asks him, "Are you sure?" And Baekhyun nods.
(Flashback ended)
The next day, Chanyeol enters school with Rose. Their hands were intertwined. They looks at each other. While, Sojin glares at Rose and rolls her eyes.
Sehun suggests, "Let's go to beach party." IU adds up, "Hey! Even I was telling the same to Rose bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter