Her answer

The nerd in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Chanyeol proposes her, she awkwardly laughs and says, "You're joking, aren't you?"
He replies, "I'm serious. Do you think I'm joking? I'll repeat once again. Will you be my girlfriend?" There will be silence for a second. "See, you don't have to rush. You can take your own time."
Suddenly, IU comes out of nowhere and asks, "What happened? Why are you silent?"
After a while, Chanyeol walks away and Rose starts explaining her friend. "Hmmm... I guess he likes you. It's been 2 years, I've seen his behaviour. But it's my first time watching his weird acts. He was curious about you," IU says as if she was thinking with her possible effort.
"So? Should I start ignoring him?" Rose asks her as she tilts her head to see a serious IU. "Hey! What do you feel when you see him?" IU asks Rose.
Rose replies innocently, "I feel he is a joker to me. Since it's my first time talking to a popular guy, I feel he has a good impression on me."
"Then you should accept him," IU says. Rose replies, "But I can't. What will others think? He's popular and I'm a nerd who doesn't even dare to talk to anyone. I'm an introvert."
IU explains her politely, " Yes, but love doesn't depend on it. If you like him, then say yes. See, he doesn't care about damn world. He confessed his feelings. Then why don't you try once?"
"Ah!!! I want to be alone. Please..." Rose says frustratedly. IU nods and tells to her, "Don't just think about it, answer him later." Rose will be frozen. IU chuckles at her reaction and says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter