Part 1.

Make a wish

On her 23rd birthday, Kim DaHyun made a wish. Surrounded by her closest friends, the members who were now replacing her family, she clasped her hands in front of her, closed her eyes, made a wish connected with a certain person, who at that moment stood to her right. She very, very much wished that this girl, with the name Son Chaeyoung, fell in love withher as much as she loves her. And she requested that this happen the next morning. When she blew out the candles on the cake, she perfectly understood that she had made a wish that would never come true.

Chaeyoung never falls in love with a girl. She's straight. The only among all its members. None of the fans knew, it was their secret, since the time of the show "16". Already then there were couples: Nayeon-Momo, JiHyo-Tzuyu, Jeongyeon -Sana. True, Sana-unnie once tried to hit on her, but DaHyun honestly admitted that her heart was busy. When they gathered in a group, all 9 girls told the truth about their relationship, DaHyun simply said:

“I love one girl, but she will never reciprocate.” I do not want to say the name, I do not want to harm her.

Mina, tucking a strand of red hair behind her ear, whispered softly:

- I'm biual. I like both boys and girls. Now I am in a relationship with a girl from a neighboring agency.

Chaeyoung, when the turn came to her, scratching her head, she said:

- I'm in the guys. Direct in your language. But I don’t care who you love, unnie, you are my friends.

Well, DaHyun has been hiding her affection and love from Chaeyoung for more than 3 years, but yesterday led her to make such a wish.

Yesterday, purely by chance, Nayeon-unnie saw a guy- idol talking with Chaeyoung , he gave her flowers and they giggled sweetly. Knowing about love, she wrote the text:

“Do something soon, or you really lose it.”

Even sent a photo, DaHyun immediately found out who was standing next to Chaeyoung. Lovelace and playboy, did not miss more than one skirt in the agency. And Chaeyoung knew this very well, so why does it look like they are flirting with each other?

In the evening, having come home, she boasted to everyone that that oppa would speak to her.

“He wants to meet with me not in a formal setting.” He said that he had never met a girl like me. And he said he wanted to know me closer. Do you think I should answer him “yes” to the invitation? - excitedly telling about the meeting, asked Chaeyoung, when they all, as always, were going to watch some movie in the living room.

“Of course, Chaengi should decide for you, but have you heard rumors about him?” Jihyo reminded her, basking in the warm embrace of her girlfriend.

“Unnie, he was a womanizer like you, he met a lot,” Tzuyu said directly, caressing JiHyo’s wrist with her thumb. “Maybe you will become another toy.”

“Yoda is telling the truth,” Sana confirmed her words. - He recently broke up with one girl. More precisely, he left her. Apparently tired.

“Please don't call my girlfriend Yoda, Sana-unnie,” JiHyo asked.

- But he said that that girl was cheating on him - chucking, answered Chaeyoung. “DaHyun-unnie, what do you say?” - with a reassuring look turned to sitting on the sofa immediately behind her DaHyun.

“Yes, Dubu, what do you say?” - Jeongyeon grinned.

“I know, Chaeyoung , that you want romance, because the ban has long passed, but you better choose a decent guy.” Definitely not him. I do not trust him. I'm afraid he will break your heart.

“And yet, I think he has changed.” I already told him that I would go on a date with him on Saturday - the girl admitted, expecting to explode indignation from Unnie, but no one said anything, just looked at her. DaHyun took her word again:

- If I were a guy, and I would tell you that I love you more than my life, and I promise to cherish and protect you from this day, would you reciprocate? DaHyun asked quietly, staring into the eyes of her friend.

Chaeyoung laughed out loud, thinking that they were joking, the laughter from the other girls was awkward, they looked away:

“But you're a girl, Dubu-unnie, and you know that I only like guys.” Even if you were a guy, I don’t know, maybe it would have paid attention to you. But you are a girl!

“Again,” the members sighed doomfully, looking regretfully at DaHyun, trying to show with all her might that Chaeyoung’s words did not hurt her.

 

Birthday.

24:00.

Cake.

Candles

Excitedly joyful 8 girls surrounded DaHyun expecting her to wish for her 23rd birthday.

The desire was made.

***

Next morning.

The girl sweetly stretched herself in bed, opening her sleepy eyes, at first not knowing where she was, then she remembered, after the restless birthday that her friends had arranged yesterday, DaHyun fell asleep in a large room . Sana clung to her from behind, sleeping sleepily in the neck. I almost hug. Carefully removed his hand from the waist, DaHyun got out of bed, barefoot slapped on the floor, opened the doors, went out, quietly covering them.

Scratching the back of her head, brushing her hair with the usual movement of her hand, making them even more messy, DaHyun got to her room. She knew that Tzuyu was already up, but Chaeyoung was still sleeping. She has the same sound sleep as DaHyun, she just woke up earlier today for some reason and did not want to sleep anymore. She took bath accessories from the closet, without stopping, she went to the bathroom to take a quick refreshing shower. While everyone is sleeping, you can use water a little longer than usual. The water was a little warm, but now any would have approached, DaHyun felt sticky from the cake, smeared during the celebration.

Lathering, she began to rub her body with a washcloth , washing off the stickiness. It seemed to be stuck in the hair, where she thoroughly washed it. The shampoo that was on the shelf belonged, probably, to Chaeyoung, it smelled like strawberries, she boldly poured a little on the palm, rubbed it into long hair. The aroma of strawberries enveloped the bathroom, she inhaled it while washing, she enjoyed its smell when she turned off the water, wiped herself with a towel and went to the sweaty mirror.

With the help of her hand she ran through the glass, looked at herself in the mirror, took a brush, squeezed out toothpaste, began to brush her teeth. Carefully, because they will be visible all day and evening. She loved to show her smile, with her she could attract any girl who would reciprocate her. She rinsed , drank more water, rinsed it, spit out water in the sink, wiped the back of her hand, wrapped herself in a bathrobe, tied her belt securely, twisted her hair with a towel, and left the bathroom with it. There, in the corridor, Nayeon was waiting for her turn:

- Hello, birthday girl. Did you sleep well in the arms of Sana? - Winked at her, entering the bathroom. -It smells so good with strawberries.

-Thank you, unnie, it was so warm and comfortable. Honestly, I don’t remember how I ended up in the same bed with her, it seemed to me that I was walking with you, Nabongs - coquettishly led her shoulder, smiling brightly.

-You are blinding like sunlight. So brightly, - she muttered, going inside, closing the doors behind her.

Chuckling DaHyun returned to her room, Chaeyoung already got up and painted something in her diary. Tzuyu was cleaning the bed.

- Good morning, Chaengi, Tzuyu, - she greeted, removing the towel from her head, brushing off her hair a couple of times so that it would dry faster. Then, finding a dry place in the towel, she began to wipe their hair.

-You used my shampoo again, - stated Chaeyoung, coming closer to DaHyun, taking a towel from her. -mSit down, I'm courting you. You smell so nice, I like it when the aroma of strawberries comes from you.

- Unnie, am I bothering you? - coughing, asked Tzuyu. - If you want to be in an intimate setting, you just hint - she laughed, seeing the puzzled expression on her face. - A joke.

-I am only helping Dubu-unnie with her hair - not understanding the joke, said Chaeyoung, without stopping her studies, namely, drying the hair of DaHyun with a towel.

She carefully began from the top of her head, guided her through long hair, at the very tips. Then she picked up a comb, gently supporting her head with one hand, and gently combing her tangled hair with the other. She liked those moments. At such moments DaHyun-unnie wholly owned ala her. Something intimate was between them at such moments.

-Thank you, Chaengi,- DaHyun thanked, pleased with the result, running her hands through her still wet hair. - You give me a makeup bag, it is somewhere in my nightstand.

- Why do you need it? We have a free day today - Tzuyu asked, opening the drawer of the bedside table, standing next to unnie’s bed, opened it and pulled out a makeup bag.

-Yes, we can spend the whole day at home today without doing anything,- Chaeyoung agreed, sitting down next to DaHyun, looking at the girl.

- The director sent messages yesterday. He asks me to visit him in the morning. Now nearly 9am probably take better hair and dry hair, then get dressed and go to the company - opening a cosmetic bag, getting out red lipstick, eyeliner, a little shade.

- Will you go in a bathrobe? - asked, raising an eyebrow Tzuyu.

- No, something sporty - got out of the bed on which she was sitting when Chaeyoung was drying her, pulled out a training suit from the closet, put it on right away, after hiding behind the screen, leaving, she began to apply makeup.

-Let me help with a hairdryer, - suggested Chaeyoung, already holding it in his hand, adjusting it to warm air. -Sit down here, unnie, - she asked softly, then her fingers ran gently along the entire length, lingering at the ends, playing with curls. -Now I will do as you love.

Tzuyu from the side watched the actions of Chaeyoung, who carefully looked after unnie. Each movement was filled with love and gentle affection. Starting from the look, the fleeting smile that slipped on her lips when DaHyun giggled, everyone screamed that this girl was in love with her.

If I weren’t 100% sure that Chaeng liked the guys, I decided that she had feelings for DaHyun-unnie .”

-Done, Dubu-unnie — making the final touch with her hair, - Chaeyoung said, proudly looking around her work. -You're so pretty, unnie.

- Thank you, Chaeng. Okay, I’ll go, I don’t want the director to wait a long time. Soon I will - said goodbye to them, then to all of them who were in the kitchen, in the living room, watching TV, someone just met in the hallway.

Time showed 9:45am.