His mistake

Fall for me... Once again!!

Shinhye couldn't believe her own eyes. She is sitting in front of the man who broke her heart thoughtlessly.

She loved him so much. She forgave all his silly lies because of her love. But there is a limit for everything. One fine day, she felt that he is just playing with her feelings and broke up with him permanently.

It took almost an year for her to move on. When she finally forgot about him completely, he is interfering in her life again.

Shinhye was lost in her thoughts, completely ignoring the person sitting in front of her. She didn't even notice that Yonghwa had ordered her favourite coffee.

All this time, Yonghwa was looking at shinhye and smiling like an idiot. He couldn't hide his happiness. He just wanted to hug shinhye tightly and show her how much he missed her.

But that may be too fast. He has to give shinhye time and make her realise his true love. He shouldn't be thoughtless like the previous time and hurt her feelings again.

1 year ago....

Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye were good friends since they joined the music University. Yonghwa was very energetic and happy person. Shinhye was a sweet and sensitive girl. 

Shinhye was the first one to realise that they are more than friends but she doesn't have the courage to ask him to be her boyfriend. So she waited for him to realise his love.

Her waiting ended very soon. Yonghwa also felt attracted by her charms and he didn't waste any time in opening his heart to her.

He asked her to be his girlfriend and she accepted whole heartedly.

They were the most lovely couple in the campus. Shinhye was extremely happy for first few weeks. But then she noticed a strange behaviour in yonghwa.

He used to lie without thinking about the consequences. He would tell her to wait for him in the cafeteria and enjoy watching the football match with his friends, completely forgetting shinhye.

When she called him after waiting for sometime, he would casually lie that he is still in the class.

At first, it was fun for her to find out his lies and . But soon she was frustrated by his lies.

They started to have arguments because of his lies but yonghwa somehow managed to convince his girlfriend after every fight.

It was their final year in the university and they were immersed very much in studies. At the same time, shinhye was trying hard to get into the music show sponsored by a big agency. 

"Yong.. i just want to be a part of that music show. If I get some recognition from this show, it would be great help for my higher studies in music"

"Shinhye yah.. don't be too serious. Just relax.. if you are going to spend all your time in studies, when will you have time for me? Shouldn't you feel proud of dating the most handsome guy", yonghwa came close to shinhye with a smirk.

"Yah.. world famous hot guy... I am always proud of my boyfriend and I am working hard to make you proud".

"I don't want to be a proud boyfriend.. I just want to be a happy boyfriend", yonghwa gave a cute pout.

Though shinhye was not happy with his reply, she managed to laugh and hit his arm, like she usually does.

She expected him to understand and support her in pursuing her dream. But yonghwa always thinks about himself in the first place.

On the day of audition for the music show, shinhye called yonghwa to accompany her to the venue. But he said he has class and left. 

Though she was hurt, she tried to be rational and understood that his classes are also equally important. She reached the venue by herself and waited for her turn.

When she was the next person to go to the stage, she received a call from yonghwa. She felt happy that he is atleast calling her to wish good luck. 

But the person speaking over the phone was not yonghwa. 

"Hello.. may I know who is speaking? Where is the owner of this phone?", Shinhye's voice trembled while talking over the phone.

"I am sorry.. but can you please come to the hospital? The owner of this phone met with an accident and is unconscious", the person replied and hang off.

Shinhye couldn't believe what she heard. Tears rolled over her face and she rushed to the hospital without any second thought.

When she reached the hospital, she found yonghwa's friends Kang Minhyuk and Lee jungshin at the entrance. 

"Minhyuk Shi.. where is yonghwa? What happened to him? Please answer", shinhye cried in fear.

But Minhyuk and jungshin didn't seem to be tensed like her. They saw her with guilty eyes and showed her the room yonghwa was admitted.

Shinhye slowly opened the door and went near yonghwa who was laying on the bed with closed eyes. Minhyuk and jungshin followed her.

When she touched the unconscious yonghwa, he woke up suddenly and laughed loudly.

"Yah guys.. what do you say now? I said my girlfriend is the best, didn't I? See.. how she is worried about me. She loves me a lot", yonghwa hugged her with pride.

"What is happening Yong? I don't understand.. are you alright?", Shinhye spoke in mild voice 

"I am perfectly alright dear. Don't worry.. we were just testing whose girlfriend is best and my girlfriend won", yonghwa grinned at his friends.

"And you did this just for fun? A very hurtful lie? On my very important day? I just can't believe you", shinhye burst out in anger.

"Come on shinhye.. don't spoil my mood. Let's enjoy our win. Let's go for a date"

"You never loved me Yong. You are only treating me like your possession. Like I don't have any feelings or wishes".

"Stop it shinhye. Why are you getting angry and speaking harshly? Just take it as fun. Is that audition more important than me?"

"If I had thought like that, I would have not come here. But now I regret coming".

"Okay fine. Don't come to me ever again. You are no fun to love. Always complaining and fighting", yonghwa shouted back in anger.

"Yes.. you don't deserve my love.  I am sick of your lies. We are over for god's sake. Don't you dare to contact me in future", shinhye slammed the door and left the hospital.

After that incident they didn't meet each other. Shinhye slowly got over him and involved herself only in music.

But now, here they are.. sitting on the same table!