Meeting you again

Fall for me... Once again!!

Mrs. Park was quite restless and walked along the hallway while she was waiting for her daughter Park Shinhye to come out of her room.

"Shinhye yah!! How long are you getting ready? Palli.. "

"I am almost done omma.. don't you want your daughter to look like an angel in front of your friends?", Shinhye replied playfully.

Mrs. Park told her daughter that they are meeting her old friends in a coffee shop. But the truth is she had arranged to marry shinhye to her friend's son. Her friend and her son will be waiting at the coffee shop.

"Jagiya.. be careful.. don't let shinhye to know about our plan before she meets your friend and her handsome son", Mr. Park advised his wife.

"I am nervous already.. why are you making me more anxious? I hope shinhye will accept this marriage proposal". 

"Me too.. I liked that young man. Our daughter will also like him in the first sight.. don't worry too much", Mr. Park patted his wife's shoulder.

Suddenly shinhye came out of her room saying, "omma.. let's go"

After a drive of 15 minutes, they were in front of a coffee shop. Shinhye noticed that her mother is not normal.

"Omma.. why are you like this? Shouldn't you be happy for meeting your friends after a long period?"

"Ofcourse I am happy. Who said I am not? I really can't wait to see them"

"Then let's get inside omma"

Shinhye opened the door and looked for a group of middle aged ladies. But she couldn't find anyone like that.

"Omma.. are your friends not here yet?"

"They are over there" , shinhye's mom waved her hand to a women sitting in a corner with a young man sitting opposite to her.

Shinhye was confused and walked fast behind her mother, who almost ran towards the table.

Mrs. Park hugged her friend and the young man with her, turned around to greet shinhye's mom.

Just by the moment, shinhye reached the table and surprised to see that person there. 

"Yah.. shinhye.. greet my friend Mrs. Jung and her son Jung Yonghwa"

JUNG YONGHWA!!! The name that she never wanted to hear again in her lifetime. 

Shinhye hesitantly greeted them. A smirk formed on Yonghwa's face. But he managed to change his expression and greeted shinhye politely.

"How well mannered!! You have raised your son very well my dear friend. He is very handsome too", shinhye's mom couldn't resist complimenting Yonghwa.

Suddenly shinhye nedged her mother's shoulder, "omma.. can we talk for a minute?"

"Let's talk later at our house. Now I want to catch up with my friend. You youngsters have some coffee and have fun. We will be sitting in that table".

Without waiting for shinhye's reply, both the mothers moved to another table, leaving Yonghwa and Shinhye alone.