Unknown Feelings

Silent Love

Baboblueboy’s Pov


 

 

“Should we head back?” Chaeyoung asked as Mina looks at her and nods.

 

Chaeyoung reach for Mina’s hand and walk together as they exit the festival. They were far away from the festival as Mina realized that Chaeyoung was still holding her hand. Mina blush and lets go of Chaeyoung’s hand.

 

“I’ll walk you home.” Chaeyoung said as Mina nods

 

They walked in the empty streets as they were walking side by side. It was a quiet walk as neither of them knew what to say. They walk in silence until they reach to Mina’s house.

 

I made a memory with Chaeyoung.

 

They reach to Mina’s front gate as they stood there. They looked at each other as Chaeyoung bow to her as Mina did the same. Mina went in her front yard and watch as Chaeyoung walks away from her house.

 

☆☆☆☆

 

The next morning, it became morning. Mina woke up as she was getting ready for her morning classes. 

 

“The festival was soooo much fun! I wish it could go a bit longer.” Sana said

“All I want is the food.” Momo said

“You keep eating food and that's why you’re out of money.” Nayeon said.

“But I like food.” Momo whine as she didn't want to give up her foods.

 

Mina smiled at their conversation as she noticed two people walking by. 

 

Chaeyoung.

 

“Someone always looks forward to her crush.” Nayeon whisper to Sana and Momo as Mina heard her and pouts

“Stop talking so loud. Other people can hear you.” Mina said as she blushes

 

They continue walking behind Chaeyoung as they pass by Mina’s fanboy club.

 

“Hey! Did you guys hear about the Flower Beauty?” A guy said as it got their attention.

“Ha? What happened?” Another one asked as all the guys got noisy

“Someone saw her with a boy together at the festival.” The guy said as everyone was shocked

“HA-!? No way!?”

“She has a boyfriend? Since when?” 

 

The boys all complain as a girl voice was loud enough to hear from the crowd. 

 

“Chaeyoung!!”

“It must be a lie?!”

“The Flower Beauty was acting all lovey dovey with her boyfriend at the festival is unbelievable!”

 

Eh? Festival? Boyfriend? Lovey Dovey?” Gaeun sunbae said in her thought as she saw Mina walking behind Chaeyoung.

 

It can't be? It can't be true? Is it?

 

She ran in front of Mina, putting her hands on Mina's shoulders and asked

 

"Who did you go with at the festival? Did you go with Chaeyoung?!" 

"..."

"Answer me!" Gaeun sunbae said as Mina shook her head furiously as a hand touch Gaeun sunbae's wrist as they both looked up and saw Chaeyoung

"You're hurting her." She said as Gaeun sunbae let's go of Mina's shoulders.

"C-chaeyoung…"

"Stop jumping to conclusions as if Mina has something to do with it. She's nothing but a friend to me." Chaeyoung said as Mina looked right in her eyes and saw nothing but friendzoned.

"Ouch." Nayeon said under her breath as Sana and Momo gasp.

"C-chaeyoung.. when did you became so close to Mina?" Gaeun sunbae asked as Chaeyoung looks at her.

"What does it have to do with you? I told you many times. Stop following me and the people around me. People like you are starting to sicken me." Chaeyoung said sternly as it scared Gaeun and Mina as Chaeyoung walks away from them, making them stand there, speechless.

"Wow. Chaeyoung is mean." A guy from Mina's fanboy club said as the others nods

"No wonder no one has been able to ask her out." Another said

"She is pretty harsh. I wouldn't ask her out." Another said

 

Gaeun sunbae then storms away as Mina stand there walking Chaeyoung walking up the stairs.

 

Chaeyoung doesn't love me? Then… what was everything we did at the festival… fake?

 

☆☆☆☆


 

Chaeyoung walked to school quietly with Jeongyeon who had headphones on. They both pass Mina and her friends 

 

“Someone always looks forward to her crush.” A voice whisper to the others as Chaeyoung somewhat heard.

“Stop talking so loud. Other people can hear you.” Mina voice said

 

They continue walking as they pass by Mina’s fanboy club.

 

“Hey! Did you guys hear about the Flower Beauty?” A guy said as it got their attention.

“Ha? What happened?” Another one asked as all the guys got noisy

“Someone saw her with a boy together at the festival.” The guy said as everyone was shocked

“HA-!? No way!?”

“She has a boyfriend? Since when?” 

 

The boys all complain as a girl voice was loud enough to hear from the crowd. 

 

“Chaeyoung!!”

“It must be a lie?!”

“The Flower Beauty was acting all lovey dovey with her boyfriend at the festival is unbelievable!

 

A pause went quiet as Chaeyoung heard.

 

"Who did you go with at the festival? Did you go with Chaeyoung?!" 

"..." Chaeyoung looks back and saw Gaeun sunbae talking to Mina

 

Her again?

 

"Answer me!" Gaeun sunbae said as Mina shook her head furiously as Chaeyoung then walked back and reach her hand over to Gaeun sunbae’s wrist

"You're hurting her." Chaeyoung said as Gaeun let's go of Mina's shoulders.

"C-chaeyoung…"

"Stop jumping to conclusions as if Mina has something to do with it. She's nothing but a friend to me." Chaeyoung said as Mina looked right in her eyes and saw nothing but friendzoned.

"C-chaeyoung.. when did you became so close to Mina?" Gaenn asked as Chaeyoung looks at her.

"What does it have to do with you? I told you many times. Stop following me and the people around me. You're starting to sicken me." Chaeyoung said sternly as it scared Gaeun and Mina

Chaeyoung let’s go of Gaeun and continue walking. Jeongyeon was at the top of the staircase as she didn't see Chaeyoung. She looked back as she saw Chaeyoung walking up the stairs. She looked at the crowd as something had happened

 

This is why annoying people like her will never find love. Chaeyoung said frustrated in her thoughts

 

Chaeyoung reached to the top as she bumped into someone

 

“Sor-”

“What happened there?” A familiar voice asked as Chaeyoung looked up and saw Jeongyeon.

“Nothing. Let’s go.” Chaeyoung said as she walked pass Jeongyeon.

 

Jeongyeon looked back at the crowd and back at Chaeyoung.

 

Something happened.. And it made a big impact.

 

Chaeyoung finally reach to her class as she sat on her seat. She took out her notebook, pens and pencils as she began to work on her notes. She then thought about the scene moments ago.

 

-----

 

"Stop jumping to conclusions as if Mina has something to do with it. She's nothing but a friend to me." 

 

"What does it have to do with you? I told you many times. Stop following me and the people around me. You're starting to sicken me."

 

-----

 

Chaeyoung let out a sigh

 

I scared her… Chaeyoung said as she saw Mina’s scared face from her last words

 

The door opens as Chaeyoung looked up and saw Mina and her friends walking in. Chaeyoung watches Mina as Mina looked eye to eye at her. Chaeyoung looked away as she pretends to work on her notes. They reach to their seats as they were in their own conversation. Chaeyoung looked at Mina from the back of her head.

 

“Sit down on your seats. Class has begun.” The teacher said as everyone sat in their seats quickly.


 

Something about you, slowly got my interest. 

 

-----

 

“Omg.. I just made eye contact with her!” A tall short blonde hair, Jeongyeon said as the short brown hair girl, chaeyoung looks at her

“Congrats.” She said boringly as she walked to her morning class.

“Hey-- wait for me.” Jeongyeon said as she follows Chaeyoung since they have the same class.

“It's rare to make eye contact with her because she’s the flower of beauty.” Jeongyeon said as Chaeyoung didn't care what she said.

 

Pretty

 

~~~~~

 

“Sunbae, give it back to her.” The short brown hair girl said calmly as he was shocked and moved away.

“Who are you?! Are you trying to be a hero?!” He asked as she went down her knees and start picking up Mina’s things while everyone watched her pick it up, including Mina.

 

Chaeyoung stood up as she gives her bag to Mina as Mina gladly appreciate her help and bowed to the short girl as Chaeyoung picks up her own backpack and walks to class with Jeongyeon. Mina watches her and her friends walk away.

 

A quiet person huh?

 

~~~~~

 

“I saw that girl looking at you, Chaeng.” The tall and long brown hair girl, Tzuyu said

“I don't really care. Sunbaes shouldn't be doing those kind of stuff even if they're older than us.” Chaeyoung said as they look at her.

 

Was she always looking at me in those eyes?

 

~~~~~

 

Chaeyoung looks back and met eyes with Mina as Mina smiled at her. 

Chaeyoung looks away as she begins to walk away. 

 

Cute smile 

 

~~~~~

 

“I like you and i want to be your girlfriend. I like girls who are strong and you’re my type.” The girl said as Chaeyoung looks at her.

“Can I go?” Chaeyoung asked

“Eh? Did you not just hear what I said? I want to go out with you.” She said as Chaeyoung starts to walk away as the girl grabs Chaeyoung’s wrist to make her stop walking.

 

Chaeyoung looks at the black hair girl as the girl pulls her closer to her as the older girl looks at them confused.

 

“Stop flirting with my boyfriend.” Mina said looking down on the ground, shy as Chaeyoung looks at her in shocked

 

What a cute and shy person 

 

~~~~~

 

As they walk up the stairs of the school, they notice Chaeyoung walking down the stairs while listening to music with both of her headphones. The two of them looked at Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung noticed them looking at her as she bowed and kept on walking down the stairs. The two girls got to the top as Mina turns around and watches Chaeyoung walk farther and farther away from her as Nayeon noticed Mina stopped walking and saw her watching Chaeyoung

 

“Chaeyoung. Do you love Mina, the flower beauty?” Jeongyeon asked as Chaeyoung stayed quiet.

“Because I think Mina is in love with you.” She said as Chaeyoung looks at her

“I’ve seen what she looks at you when we cross paths with her. There's small hearts floating around her as you don't notice it when she sees you. What are you going to do about it?” Jeongyeon ask

“Nothing. You know, I'm not good in love relationships.” Chaeyoung said

“True, but maybe you can learn from this one.” Jeongyeon said as she walks ahead leaving Chaeyoung behind

“Are you coming?” Jeongyeon asked as she turned around, looking at the Chaeyoung who stopped her tracks.

“You can go ahead. I'm going to the library to find something.”

 

Can I fall in love with you?

 

~~~~~

 

Chaeyoung looks at Mina and walked forward to Mina. Mina saw Chaeyoung coming towards her as Nayeon nudged her. They were now in front of each other as Chaeyoung bowed to them as Mina did as well. Chaeyoung walked by, but stopped as she wanted to say something.

 

“Mina-ssi?”

“Ne.”

“Do you want to… be friends?” Chaeyoung asked rubbing the back of her neck as she looks at Mina who was nodding like a child.

“Cool. Um… Can we also exchange numbers?” Chaeyoung asked as mina nods again.

 

They exchanged numbers as they had finished moments later.

 

“I’ll see you around then.” Chaeyoung said giving a little smile as she waved goodbye

 

More steps to go to win her heart.

________

 

Mina


 

Hi Chaeyoung :)

Hey :)

What are you doing?

Hey. I was wondering if you want to go to 

the school festival. You don't have to come if 

you don't want to. I'm just asking.

I would love to go with you.

It might be awkward for you since 

you are the school’s popular girl.

That's true

I think I have a way to not get people to pay 

attention to you at the festival 

 

Short messages to each other.

________


 

Chaeyoung took out one of her earbuds, stopped walking and looked at them.

 

“If you got a problem, say it to my face. Stop talking behind people's backs.. Like Literally. I can hear you guys.” Chaeyoung said sternly in a cold voice that gave them the chills.

“Pick on someone else for god sakes. Like do you guys really have to follow Mina all the time? LIke, there’s other girls around to pick up. What a disappointment.” Chaeyoung added as she let out a sigh of disappointment while shaking her head. She puts back on her earbuds on her ear to listen to some music as the guys that were following Mina was hurt by Chaeyoung’s words.

 

Mina saw Chaeyoung continue walking as Mina felt her phone vibrate as she looks at it.

 

Chaeyoung

 

Hey. Don't mind them, they just being dumb

Following you like that. Don't let them bother you

Too much. You shouldn’t be going through this

For your whole life


 

~~~~

 

“Why you gotta follow me?” Chaeyoung asked as Jeongyeon lock her head around her arm and mess with her hair

“Cause I want to.” Jeongyeon said as Chaeyoung was struggling free. 

“Come on Jeongyeon. Let go.” She said as Jeongyeon was still playing around.

 

They started to laugh more as people pass them while they didn't walk across the street.

 

"Chaeyoung?" A soft voice said

 

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon stop playing around and looked up from the voice and saw the flower beauty. They stood there speechless as Chaeyoung snap back into reality, got out of Jeongyeon's lock and stood up, fixing her messy hair the Jeongyeon made and looked at Mina.

 

"Hey." Chaeyoung said giving a small wave to her

"What are you guys doing?" Nayeon asked as both of them looked at them weird.

"We-- We were--" Jeongyeon stuttered as she looks at Chaeyoung to signal her to say something.

"Um.. we were just playing around." Chaeyoung said as they all went quiet.

 

They all silently looked at each other as they had nothing to say until Jeongyeon broke the silent.

 

~~~~

 

"Mina?" A voice called out as Mina looked up and saw Chaeyoung.

 

She stood up and hugs Chaeyoung as she was shocked. Chaeyoung looks at her as she could hear Mina sniffling and trembling in her full yukata.

 

Must protect her

 

~~~~

 

"One more." Chaeyoung heard her sad as she saw Mina looking at her

"What do you mean?" Chaeyoung asked

"Win one more penguin." Mina said

 

I'm glad, she's having fun.

 

~~~~

"Ah… we've been seen. They probably put this on the website on your fan club and say that you came to the festival with a person. Probably say it's a guy, since I have short hair." Chaeyoung said as Mina sat down next to her.

"Sorry." Chaeyoung said as she looks at Mina with apologetic eyes.

 

I'm such a fool bringing her here with me.

 

-----

 

Was everything really because you wanted to help me or… to fall in love with me?


 

“Summer is almost here, so study for the final exam. So class dismissed.” The teacher said as everyone left

 

Everyone left as Chaeyoung was still in her seat. She watches as Mina left the lecture class with her friends.

 

Is it too late?

 

“Chaeyoung?” A voice said as Chaeyoung looks up.

“Hurry up dude. Let’s go.” Jeongyeon said as Chaeyoung puts her notebook, pens and pencils away.

 

She swings her backpack strap rest on her shoulder as she walks down the stairs and walk pass Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon was confused as she follows Chaeyoung from behind.

 

“So I guess Mina, the flower beauty has a boyfriend now. What do you think about it? Do you think he will take care of her?” Jeongyeon asked

“Isn’t that what boyfriends should do when they start dating?” Chaeyoung asked as Jeongyeon becomes more confused.

“Whats up with you? Are you mad at something?” Jeongyeon asked as Chaeyoung shook her head and saw Mina and her friends were hanging in the halls.

“It's nothing.” Chaeyoung said as she continues to walk pass them without looking.

 

☆☆☆☆

 

Mina saw Chaeyoung pass her as Jeongyeon was following her behind.

 

"Stop jumping to conclusions as if Mina has something to do with it. She's nothing but a friend to me."

I guess it's over?

 

“Well, summer is about to come soon.” Nayeon said

“We’ll see each other in the summer.” Sana said

“I want food.” Momo said as everyone shook her head

“Well, I should work for some money before Momo kills my wallet.” Nayeon said as Sana nods

 

Summer is almost here. Class will be over. I won't be able to see her anymore. Even if it doesn't mean much, even just texting messages to each other, makes me happy.

 

☆☆☆☆

 

Chaeyoung went to a gym and start punching the punching bag over and over again as Jeongyeon was holding it for her. 

 

“C-Calm down Chaeyoung. What’s the problem?” Jeongyeon asked

“It..It's.. Not..Nothing.” Chaeyoung said between her punches.

“It's probably something with you punching the bag so aggressive.” She said as Chaeyoung continue punching

“HA!” Chaeyoung shouted as she threw one last punch at the bag and walked away

 

Chaeyoung walked to a bench to sit, grabs the towel that was rested there and wiping the sweat off of her neck and head. Jeongyeon sat next to her and watch Chaeyoung sat there in silence. 

 

“Here some water.” Jeongyeon said as she gave the water bottle to her

“Thanks.” She begins to drink it.

 

Chaeyoung stop drinking as she saw Mina’s face in her thoughts when she friendzoned her.

Chaeyoung then squeezed the water bottled as it was still open and spray all over Jeongyeon.

 

“Whoa! Whoa! Watch it!” Jeongyeon said as she quickly moved but still got wet.

“Come on. Really?” Jeongyeon said flap her hands in the air as it was too late while Chaeyoung looked at her and saw her pants wet.

“Sorry.” Chaeyoung said as Jeongyeon sigh.

“I’ll be back.” Jeongyeon said as she walks to the bathroom.

 

Chaeyoung looks at her hand as she remembers holding Mina’s hands. Chaeyoung lets out a sigh.

 

As I thought.. I may have feelings for her.

 

☆☆☆☆

 

Mina lies on her bed as she holds the blue penguin in her hand, looking at

 

I miss her.

 

Mina shift her body to the side and hugs the penguin 

 

I want to see you again.

 

“Mina-chan?” A voice said as the person knocks and opens the door

“Someone is here to see you.” Mina’s mom said

“Who is it?” Mina asked as her mom shrugs her shoulders

“A new friend of yours?” She said as Mina got up from her bed and walk out of her room to see who came to her house.

 

Mina opened the door as the person looks up at her and Mina let out words from .

 

“Chaeyoung.”

“Hey.” Chaeyoung said with a small wave.

 

They stand in silence as they didn't know what to say.

 

"So…" Chaeyoung began to say something as Mina looked at her.

"Earlier today… I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Chaeyoung said as Mina stood in silence

"I…" she stopped at she turns her back to Mina

"I didn't mean to say those words to you.. it's just don't think I'm good being in a relationship. Hell.. I don't know anything about love." Chaeyoung said as Mina think she's knows where this is going.

 

Chaeyoung turn to look at Mina 

 

"I just don't think I'l--" 

 

Chaeyoung saw Mina ran up to her as Mina leaned into Chaeyoung's face as it surprised her. Mina kiss her. Mina slowly moved away from Chaeyoung's face and rest her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder. 

 

"W-wha.. um.. uh.." Chaeyoung stutter as she didn't know what to say.

 

Mina stayed quiet as she realized what she had done. 

 

What's next after a kiss? Or did… I miss a step?

 

Chaeyoung on the other hand, tries to process everything that just happened moments ago. 

 

First was me trying to apologize to her about earlier today, then we talked, next Mina… o.o we.. omg. Um.

 

Chaeyoung looks at mina who was still hiding on her shoulders. Chaeyoung let out a sigh, pushing Mina out from the hug and said

 

“For now, I think it's best for us to not see each other for awhile. I just…. Need to sort things out. Again.. I'm sorry for earlier.. Good night Mina.” Chaeyoung turned away and walked away from Mina’s house.

 

Mina watches her as she felt something rolling down her cheeks. She touches her cheeks as she touches it and saw water on her fingers.

 

Tears.. My chest hurts… 

 

Mina looks at Chaeyoung’s back as the figure gotten smaller. 

 

“I love you Chaeyoung.” Mina said under her breath as Chaeyoung was no longer to be seen.

 

It hurts...

 

______

yo.. back at it again with another chapter. I probably said that i was gonna update another one after last friday.. but I lied.. I couldnt get it done.. so im just gonna continue on with 1 chapters at a time. hope you guys enjoy this chapter and wait for the next. PEACE!

Baboblueboy